5.

My Girlfriend Is A Badass Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So i heard that you guys are the one that came to our hangout and mess up right?"

You grabbed onto a guy collar. He is the leader of BTOB name Eunkwang.

He was shaking badly but trying to act like he was not.

"S-so?" He stuttered. You smirked even though he can't see it because of your mask.

You let go of his collar "Well this is just a warning. Next time won't be like this. " You pointed at their messy hideout.

That lollipop, B1A4 and you had made. "Next time will be fire."

You put your hands in the pockets and stood up straight. "Let's go." You said and walked out of the place.

The 10 of you were walking along the road which is only have a few lamp posts.

"Did you saw their faces when we mess up their place?"Baro laughed loudly.

"Should have taken photo of it." He clapped his hands. Jinyoung slapped the back of his head.

"Quiet will you?" He said. You chuckled.

"Unnie! Look." She pointed to the front. You look at the direction where she had pointed.

A groups of guys were fighting. And one of the guy had caught your attention the most.

Because of his shoes. "YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!." JungEun shouted which make you jumped slightly.

The guys stopped fighting. JungEun was the first one to walked to them.

While the rest walking slowly behide her including you.

"It lollipop." A guy whispered to the person beside him. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter