20.

My Girlfriend Is A Badass Gangster?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby what if i lost the ring?" Zico asked as he look at the ring that was on his finger.

"Than maybe it time for us to break up and i will throw all your Hello Kittys away."

You shrugged as if it nothing serious. Zico jaw dropped.

"WHAT!!!! Break up and throw away my Hello Kittys!!!!!??" He yelled. "You should at least give me back my Hello kitty." You glared at him.

"Or you know what? You should just kill me now." Zico said and opened out his arms with his eyes closed.

You burst out laughing.

Zico opened his eyes and raise an eyebrow at you with a 'What' expression.

You smiled and pinched his cheek. "So cute!"

Zico grabbed onto your wrist to stop you from pinching his cheek.

He held your wrist and kissed it softly and lace his fingers with yours.

"Let's go out and eat dinner." He said and dragged you out of your room.

"Why? I can cook! Don't waste money. You just waste money on this two rings." You complained.

Zico ignored you and took your jacket from the couch.

His phone rang and he swiftly took it out from his pocket without letting go of your hand.

"Hello?"

"Yeah we coming now."

"Just give me 20 minutes."

"5 MINUTES??? YOU THINK MY MOTORBIKE IS BATMAN CAR IS IT?" 

"I DON'T CARE GIVE ME 10 MINUTES!!!!"  With that he hung up and put his phone back into his pocket.

"Let's go. Hyungs are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter