Nine

Cherry Tomatoes~ [HIATUS]

Your POV;

None of the others were in my class for my last lesson, which I was actually happy about since I didn’t really know how to face them after just running away like that. Before I knew it the lesson had ended already, time really does fly by when you’re daydreaming. I packed up all my stuff as slow as possible to waste some time. I needed some time to prepare how to act in front of the others when I see them again. I decided it would be just for the best if I pretended nothing was wrong, and just ignore any questions, if they would ask any. I didn’t want to tell them what was actually wrong, they would probably start thinking I’m weird for crying over something so stupid. Maybe that was what I am? Weird, pathetic, useless. I started shaking the bad thoughts away, but they just wouldn’t leave my mind. Not right now, not while I kept on getting flashbacks. Weren’t these flashbacks meant to make me happy though? They were all of the good days; the days were life seemed perfect. How could such good memories cause me so much pain? I felt tears forming again, I wiped them away quickly. By now everyone had left the class already, I was on my own. I had to stay strong; I couldn’t afford to cry again. I kept on reminding myself that everything was in the past and that it’s over now. It finally worked; I felt like I could breathe again and I was finally able to walk out.   

Jong up’s POV;

I waved goodbye to my hyungs, for some strange reason Zelo disappeared as soon as our last class was over. I walked around the school building looking for Mi Young. *I should’ve asked her what her last lesson was when I had the chance, aish...* I checked every classroom I walked past, hoping she was alright. “Jong up...” someone behind me said, I turned around and found Mi young holding her bag tightly. I finally relaxed, happy that nothing had happened. I went up to her and hugged her, I didn’t know why I did it but I just had to. I could feel her tense up a bit but she eventually hugged me back. That’s when I saw Zelo, he was hiding and looking at us. He didn’t look too happy; in fact he looked quite angry. I smirked to myself knowing that he was obviously jealous, *well... this will be interesting* I let go of her and gave her a warm smile, as much as I wanted to ask her what was up with her before I didn’t. I didn’t want her to think about it again, I didn’t want to see her hurt. “So should we go now?” I asked hoping that she still wanted to go. She nodded and off we went.

Zelo’s POV;

He hugged her. How can he just hug her like that? Jong up the guy who is usually quiet around others because he is shy just hugged a girl, and not just any girl. He hugged Mi Young. I felt angry, why would he do that? That prick, I should follow them see what that thing he had to do really was. I knew something was going on between them. I considered him as my best friend as well, but what am I thinking? He was probably just trying to comfort her after what had happened. I should still see what they were up to, just in case.

I wasn’t close enough to see what they are talking about but they seemed happy since they kept on laughing, which was weird since according to Hana she hardly ever even smiles. What was up with Mi young anyway? And what exactly did Daesung mean today when he was talking about past related stuff? What exactly was her past like? While I was busy thinking I hadn’t noticed that they had already gone. I looked around for them but they were nowhere to be found. *Babo, babo, babo Zelo!* I saw the grocery store and just shrugged it off *meh, I’ll just ask about it later. Let me buy some cherry tomatoes for now keke~*

Your POV;

Talking with Jong up made me feel a lot better, he was really nice. We arrived at the grocery store and went inside; I skipped to the vegetable section straight away and smiled seeing that this time there were a lot of boxes left. Jong up finally caught up with me “You can get as many as you like” He smiled at me; I looked at him giving him an are-you-serious look. He chuckled at my look “I’m not joking, as I told you before Munhee and Minhee mean a lot to us, now are you going to get any or what? I won’t wait forever” I grabbed two boxes, I would’ve taken more but I didn’t want to be rude since he was going to pay. I smiled at him and turned around to go to the pay desk but then I saw someone I really wasn’t in the mood to see. Zelo. We stared at each other for a while until Jong up broke the silence by clearing his throat. “So, what are you doing here Zelo?” He asked trying to lessen the tense atmosphere. “I could ask you the same thing.” He was still looking at me, what exactly was up with this boy? I scoffed and walked off not wanting to see his face for any longer, I brushed past him but suddenly, he grabbed my wrist he opened his mouth about to say something but I just shook his hand off me and left. Who did he think he was touching me like that?

After I walked out the store I realized I had left Jong up, and started feeling extremely guilty. How could I be such an idiot? I looked back not sure whether I should go back in since Zelo was there, but then again leaving him like that was rude, I had to apologize. I decided to just forget about it and apologize later, besides he knew my feelings towards Zelo he’d understand. I started walking off not exactly knowing where I was heading. I took out my headphones and put them in and listened to some music, for some reason I was feeling extra depressed, more than usual. As I was walking I saw a lot of happy families, I tried forcing myself not to look at them and walked faster. I noticed an empty playground and went inside to sit on the swings for a while. I sighed to myself kicking nothing in particular.

“Hey good looking~” someone cooed from behind me, I turned around and expected to see a group of erted guys but instead saw one guy only, who may I point out was extremely handsome. I didn’t reply and continued to stare. He cleared his throat “Sorry... I didn’t mean to come off as a ert or anything, I noticed that you looked quite sad so I don’t exactly know why but I just suddenly came here without really thinking, weird right hehe” the stranger said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly. He looked so adorable, I giggled at him. “At least I got some reaction out of you” he smiled “so... uhm, can I sit here?” he pointed at the swing next me and I nodded and said “course you can” we sat there in silence for a while; I glanced at him every now and then. His face, it looked so perfect. “Am I that cute? bbuing bbuing~” I bursted out laughing from his aegyo it was so cute indeed, but yet so random. He puffed out his cheeks “yah, don’t laugh at me...” I tried to contain my laughing and finally succeeded “thanks, I really needed that I haven’t laughed like that in forever, so, who are you?” I asked. He looked at me in a rather silly way “your worst nightmare” making me laugh again “wahahaha, dude what the hell? You’re so weird” He chuckled “well thank you, my name is Kim Jongin, but you can call me Kai~” he winked making my heart fluster *My God Miyoung calm down you just met the guy* “nice to meet you Kai, I’m Park Miyoung” I smiled taking out my hand for him to shake, his touch was so soft making me blush. There was seriously something wrong with me. “Miyoung... nice name, you didn’t seem exactly happy before... What’s up?” he asked, he may have been a stranger I just met, but he had this look n his eyes, it was as if he seriously cared, like he was actually worried. I wanted to tell him, but I didn’t. Simply because I didn’t even know myself, but then again, wasn’t I always upset? Didn’t I always look down? That’s what everyone used to tell me. I shook my head “it’s nothing, just having one of those days where everything just seems so wrong you know” I said, *strange. I’m not acting like my usual self.* “Ahh, those days are the worst... You never know what to do to cheer yourself up” He turned to me; I nodded in agreement and continued to look into the distance.

I sighed noticing that it’s getting dark, I didn’t want to head home but I knew I had to. I got up “It’s getting late; I should probably head home now...” he stood up as well “I’ll take you, I have nothing better to do anyway besides it’s dangerous” he had his hands in his pocket and was looking down wiggling his feet. I hesitated, if he dropped me of he’d find out I lived in an orphanage, but he was right, plus I enjoyed his company. So I accepted. Our walk was pleasant, we hit it off very well, I found out that he went to the same school as me and he would spend his lunch times in the dancing studio. “No wonder I didn’t see you anywhere today” I commented, “that and the school is pretty big” he added. “no , and the fan girls, my God their shrieking it’s only been one day and it’s bugging me already like calm down they are just people for God’s sake” I almost raised my voice but cooled down quickly, I didn’t want to scare Kai away with my short temper, although I don’t usually get angry.  We arrived on the street of my new orphanage, I stopped on my tracks “I live on this street, you can go home now I don’t want to bother you any longer, thanks for walking with me” I bowed. “You sure? And not at all, I really enjoyed talking to you, guess I’ll see you at school tomorrow, see you later” he walked off waving. I smiled to myself and walked the rest of the way alone. When I arrived at the front door I looked down, it was quite strange how in one day I had so many emotions and spoke so much, I’m usually the one to keep quiet, crying was never an option and there was nothing to smile or laugh about, ever.

 

 

 ------------------------------Author's Note------------------------------

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER. I just hated everything that I wrote and then I went on holiday and then school started, this year is quite hard ;;; PLEASE DON'T HATE ME OR THIS STORY D: I added Kai cos he my baby boo and I love him <3 Miyoung is not turning into how I want her to she is meant to be depressing and shiz D: I am really discouraged to carry on with this story tbh... idk anymore =/  aaaaaanyway, I'll try updating more often ~ 

Annyeong =^_^=