Gaming, the best distraction

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

When we walked out of Bunnies I felt a lot more at ease. Sometimes, I repeat, sometimes, when Key wasn't being naggy or annoyed he could let you feel totally at ease. Funny thing was that he himself never intended to do it and couldn't do it when he wanted to.

I almost forgot about the freaky frog guy who had been stalking me this past week. Not that it completely left my mind, but I didn't pay attention to it any more. Now me and Key were wondering what to do next. It was Sunday so no shopping time for Key and I was broke from our last shopping trip so I couldn't spent money on arcade.

My phone rang just when Key wanted to say something. He looked annoyed at the interference but motioned that I could pick it up.

I took the phone out of the pocket of my jacket to look at the display. I brightened up when I saw who was calling.

Jinki-hyung,” I exclaimed when I picked up the phone.

Key's face darkened visibly. I could only guess how much more he started to hate the guy on the other side of the phone who'd just interrupted him.

Hi Taemin-ah,” Jinki said. “I'm sorry I couldn't pick up the phone earlier. I had a meeting and a photo shoot right after that.”

Doesn't matter, hyung,” I told him. “Key only asked me to call you because I made you two worry yesterday. I'm sorry.”

Who cares, as long as you're alright now,” hyung said. “You are, right?”

Of course,” I said, beaming at nobody in particular. “What are you doing now?”

I don't have anything else scheduled for today,” hyung said. “Want to hang out? My manager just scratched some things of my agenda because he wanted me to relax, but I have no idea what to do.”

We didn't know what to do either,” I said happy. “I don't have money and Key doesn't want to spent his money on anything else than clothes.”

Yah, that's not true!” Key yelled at my comment.

I stuck out my tongue at him.

Jinki-hyung chuckled a little bit. “Well, if you want to come here and play, that would be wonderful,” hyung said excitedly. “We have a game room in the company for when we have some time between schedules.”

So cool, hyung, we're are so coming!” I glanced at Key's dark face. “If I get Key so far as to come with me,” I added in a whisper.

Do your best,” Jinki-hyung chuckled.

 

After a lot of whining from my side and angry hisses from Key's side, we finally arrived at the company.

Even though I really liked hyung I was a little scared to just walk into the big building. Hyung was a really nice person, but I still only knew him for a little less than a week. I didn't voice my small worries out loud, because Key would, surely, have used them against me.

We stood still for just a second in front of the building and then I tugged on Key's arm and pulled him with me inside.

The hall of the building was huge and empty. On the left side were doors, on the right were stairs and in front of us was a helpdesk. Everything was clean and made of marble and other beautiful stony things. It was empty too, except for two women behind the help desk.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and dialed hyung's number.

You're here?” hyung's voice asked when he picked up.

Yeah, we're in the hall,” I told him.

Just walk up the stairs to the second floor,” hyung said. “I'll wait for you there.”

Okay.”

I hung up. “Second floor,” I told Key.

Key scoffed.

What?” I raised my eyebrows.

That guy doesn't even takes the trouble to meet us in the hall,” Key said.

You jump at anything to dislike him, don't you,” I said.

Key scoffed again, but didn't answer.

We walked up the stairs and were met with a whole bunch of posters on the first floor. I wasn't really interested in models, so I didn't recognize a lot. Just one. The top model Jung Jessica. I didn't know her Korean name really, because I wasn't really a fan, but she was really popular amongst students so I heard of her.

I didn't know Onew was part of this company,” I heard Key say excitedly.

Who?” I asked curious which human being could have made diva Key interested.

Onew the top model,” Key said offended. “How can you not know him.”

Who cares if I don't,” I pouted.

He joined the model world two years ago,” Key started his story while ignoring my remark. “He has been really mysterious since. He rose to the top in less than a year. He has never told his real name and gets spotted less than other top models on the street. I really love his works.”

Who do you love?” a curious voice asked.

Hyung!” I half yelled in shock. We arrived on the second floor and I hadn't noticed Jinki.

Hi,” hyung smiled his goofy smile. “Really cool that you could come and release me from my boredom. But, who was it you loved?” He ended with the same question for Key.

Some model of this company,” I told him.

Shut up, he doesn't have to know,” Key hissed.

He really loves fashion actually,” I went on. I felt Key's hand cover my mouth.

Shut up, I said,” he hissed in my ear. “He doesn't have to know anything about me, so stop talking, okay?”

I nodded and chuckled when he took his hand off of my mouth. I wouldn't ever say this out loud, but it was so much fun to tease Key. His reactions were awesome. I would never cross the line, though, that would get me killed.

Are you two done?” Hyung asked suddenly.

I smiled at him brightly. “Totally, let's go.”

Hyung led us through a wooden corridor, pointing out doors and telling us what they were for. I was really interested and Key was too, even thought he tried to hide it really hard. Finally we came by the door we would enter and when he opened the door I entered heaven. No seriously, it was exactly as heaven would look like! Games, everywhere you could see. From just a closet with games in boxes to game machines and pool tables. I walked into the room, awestruck.

Can I really play all of them?” I asked in a hoarse voice. I looked at hyung, who chuckled and nodded. I ran at him and gave him a bear hug, before running into the room to decide what to play first.

His love doesn't go through the stomach, but through games,” I heard Key say just before I let my mind drown in games.

 

You're seriously a freak,” Key said, half amused and half annoyed. “This is the reason why I never really want to go with you to the arcade.”

Just like I never really want to go shopping with you. But I still do,” I said with a big smile on my face.

Key hit me lightly on the shoulder in a joking manner. “Yah, don't get that into the conversation.”

What's the difference?” I asked.

Clothes are a human need, games aren't,” Key said.

One human doesn't need as much clothes as you have, and games keep your brain cells running smoothly. Otherwise you'll get slow.”

I give all my used clothes to charity,” Key said. “So they never become useless, other than your games.”

We bickered on while walking home. We had been at Jinki's company till four o'clock. Jinki said he had to work again, and showed us out.

Soon we arrived at the place we always went different ways and we said goodbye and 'see you tomorrow' at. I waved once before turning around and walking my own way.

The sun had already started his way down to the horizon and it soon became twilight. With the twilight came the images of the frog eyed stalker. I didn't have any evidence to say he was a stalker, but my brains didn't want to think about him any other way. I got a little scared thinking about how didn't see him today yet and I began walking faster. When the noise of voices disturbed the silent twilight I jumped up in shock. I had to calm myself down for a minute before I realized that the voices weren't just voices but voices of anger and voices of pain.

You thought we wouldn't find you, you piece of dirt!” a man's angry voice echoed between the houses, followed by the sound of somebody being kicked. The coughing sound that came after didn't sound good.

I followed the voices and soon saw a group of men in an alley with at their feet a huddled figure.

Aren't you gonna spit it out!? You didn't bite your tong, or did you!?”

My heart was pounding and fear for the man on the ground started to spread in my body. I knew it wouldn't be a good idea to just walk up to the group and tell them to stop, I would be dead before I knew it for sure. So I hid myself. I stood there against the wall, my brain turning round and round, searching for a way to save the man who was being beaten to death just a few meters from were I was standing. Calling the police wouldn't help. The man would be long dead before they would get here, but then it hit me. I sure hoped my idea would work and not turn against me.

Stop that!” I yelled, without showing myself. “I've called the cops. They can be here any minute now!”

I squeezed myself against the wall, my eyes shut tightly. Praying for a good outcome. I was scared that my heart would pound out of my chest, or worse, that the man in the alley would hear the pounding.

It took me some time to notice that it had become silent in the alley. Warily I shuffled toward the corner of the wall and peeked into the alley. I let the breath I hadn't noticed I was holding in out when I saw the men were gone. My relief didn't last long, because I saw the bundle that should be human on the ground wasn't moving or making any sound.

I ran towards the bundle and sank down on my knees. My hands moved over the body, looking for a pulse anywhere. When my hand was finally on his chest and I felt his heart beat I felt a little better, but I had to move the man fast, otherwise he would still die. I rolled the man over, onto his back. The little light that was still there fell on a badly abused face, but still recognizable and despite everything I still gasped at the sight of two frog-like eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And I'm back. Hated by you probably, but still. I'm happy that I wrote again ^^.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEY, finally. Taemin came in contact with frog guy. See what I did at Jinki's company. Key loves the y Jinki, Now only the goofy Jinki and everything would be perfect >< hihi

I have had a hard time to choose the picture above. I was thinking of going with a y model picture

but that didn't really wwork I guess (still, the onew model has these kind of podters ofcourse >< hihi) he is y. even when he is smiling most of the time.

:) sigh <3 I was searching for serious model pictures, for onew, taking a little far I guess. It was to much fun.

I thought of using this one, but You just see half of his face so I didn't

keke

 

and this one was just perfect, but I couldn't find a bigger one and I don't want a smal chapter pic. Making it bigger would just have made it fuzzy

Then I was searching for serious pictures.

but he had shorter hair then I wanted him to have in my story.

This one looked perfect too, but my bias was blocking the way. Sooooooo I'll just post it here for you people to swoon over ^^

sigh, lovely

And wathever. How serious, y and hot Onew is. His funny, goofy warm side is still the best. Lovely dubu

keke love his hair here too

love!!!!!

nervous

and sometimes even self aware >< kekeke

and most of the time unaware of that what atract us to him

His body is so nice but he is making a weird face to the camera >< kekeke.

Waaaaaaah I've been

all this time while looking up y picks of onew. He is so hot when he tries. It's not natural anymore!!!! kyaaaaaah ><

one for all shinee members and then it 's done

hehe, love my shinee(minho) oppas <3

just one pick to cool you (me) down ><

no onew, that's not gonna help

okay, that worked. hihi :D

oops, that where two.

but who cares ^^

saranghae!!!!!!!! <3