A maniac in front of the store

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

 

When I got home I smelled my mother's cooking in the hall. “I'm home again,” I said, sticking my head into the kitchen, sniffing the air.

“Hello hun,” my mother said. “Get changed so we can eat. It'll be done in a sec.”

“What are we eating?” I asked, curious.

“Guess,” she laughed.

I pouted. “Just tell me.”

“Get changed first!” she said, sticking her tong out at me.

“Why do I have to have such a tease for a mother,” I said under my breath before leaving the kitchen.

“Just shows how much I love you baby!” my mother yelled after me. There always was a lot of yelling around the house. I don't know why either, but it was fun in a way.

 

“Taemin! Taemin!” I looked over my shoulder to see Joon was waving at me. We were having our last hour of the day, P.E. class. I didn't really like it, because we sometimes had to do stupid tests, but did I liked sports in general, partly because I was a dancer of course.

“What is it!?” I asked. “We are one person short to play soccer. Join us!”

“Okay!” I sprinted to him and our other classmates. Just so you know, we had free play, so it wasn't an assignment; just for fun.

 

We lost 3 to 1. After class, I walked to the changing rooms with Joon.

'Did you see the transfer student?” Joon asked randomly.

I looked up, surprised.

“I didn't even know there was a new student,” I told him, feeling a little left out.

“Where were you with your head today?” Joon asked, “The whole school is talking about the new student.”

I shrugged. It was probably because Mir wasn't talking to me any more in class. He was a scoop machine and always told me the big news and ongoings of the school. And in lunch I had to get Key to forgive me for yesterday, so no one told me anything during lunch.

“Well, I did see her,” Joon said dreamily, “She is really cute! I think every boy in this school will dream about her tonight.”

“Only the erts, like you,” I smirked at Joon's stupid actions.

“I'm not a ert!” Joon defended, trying to hit me with his towel. I dodged the towel and ran for the shower stalls.

“Jut keep telling yourself that and maybe some people will start believing you,” I said before I closed the door behind me. I heard a light thud from something Joon had tried to throw at my head.

 

“But, for real,” Joon said when we finally left the changing room, dressed and all, “You need to see that new girl. She's hot.”

“Sure, but I'm going to look for Key now,” I said, “I told him I would go shopping with him today.”

“Just be like that and you turn gay for real,” Joon said.

I stared at him with a blank face and then cracked a smile. “That would be easy, girls can be a real pain in the sometimes,” I said, sticking my tong out at him.

I left him standing there, thinking about what I had said, and went to search for Key.

 

“You're late,” Key said, when I found him by the lockers.

“Sorry umma,” I pouted, trying to kiss up to him by calling him umma, “I had P.E. class for the last hour.”

“You're a boy,” Key said, “You should be able to shower and dress in ten minutes.”

“And what are you then, an alien?” I asked the diva, “You need, like, an hour to shower and dress.”

Key didn't answer and just told me to get my stuff, so we could go already.

 

Key pulled me into different stores and bought something in each one of them. I bought some stuff too, but I couldn't afford as much as Key could.

The day went by fast, and after we got a huge collection of bags we ended up in a KFC. We ordered a bucket of fried chicken each and drinks. We went to sit down at a table.

“Have you seen the new girl?” I asked curiously. To tell the truth, I did feel a little curious. Key nodded, swallowing his chicken before answering me.

“She looks nice, I guess.”

“Joon said she's hot,” I told him, laughing a little.

“She has the looks,” Key nodded again, thinking out loud, “But I'm gay, so I can't really say anything.”

“True,” I agreed. “Do you think . . .” I trailed of looking at the window behind Key.

“What?” Key said looking over his shoulder, searching for what made me stop mid-sentence.

“There's a guy standing outside with a deadly hungry face,” I said, pointing at the window, a chicken leg still in my hand.

“Where?” Key asked, searching with his eyes, then he suddenly saw it. “Oh.”

Key turned back to me.

“Just ignore him,” he said. “It might be dangerous.”

“But he looks like he's starving,” I argued, not letting my eyes leave the guy behind the window.

“Ignore it!”

I attempted to resume eating, but saw the head of the guy follow my movements. I dropped my food and stood op from my chair.

“Taemin!” Key scolded, “Sit down, stupid!”

“I'm just going to ask him what he's doing,” I explained. “I can't eat when I see someone like that.”

“He's probably just an idiot,” Key tried, but I already started for the door.

The boy was still standing at the window, looking at the eating people inside. I tapped him on his shoulder.

“What are you doing?” I asked stupidly.

The boy looked at me and it looked as if he snapped out of a trance. He looked around and saw the KFC and literally facepalmed himself. He then turned back to me. I was sure my face looked stunned, I at least felt like it did.

“I'm sorry I bothered you,” the guy apologized and bowed. “I got into a daze.”

“Right in front of the KFC?” I asked, tilting my head a little bit in question.

He let his head hang in embarrassment. “I really like chicken,” He explained. “And I just came from work and didn't eat anything. I'm really sorry.” He bowed again.

“Stop bowing,” I said. People started to stare at him.

The guy stopped bowing but looked so embarrassed and sad that I couldn't leave him standing there.

“I'm Lee Taemin,” I said, giving him my hand so he could shake it. “What's your name?”

“Lee Jinki,” he said, grabbing my hand and shaking it. When I looked better at him, he was actually pretty handsome, when he didn't have a dreamy or embarrassed look, and he had a good figure.

“What if I treat you dinner?” I offered with a smile. Once couldn't hurt right? He looked nice enough.

His face bighted up and he broke out in a beaming smile, which made him look a little goofy. “Really!?” He asked excitedly.

I nodded. I couldn't help but grin. He had a contagious smile. I gestured for him to follow me back inside.

“He's eating with us,” I said to Key, who sighed at my words. I ignored it and told to Jinki he could sit.

“Jinki, this is Kim Kibum,” I said, pointing. “Key, this is Lee Jinki, please be nice to each other untill I come back. I felt just like an umma when I left the two to get a bucket for Jinki. I hoped Key wouldn't kill the hungry guy.

When I got back, the two looked awkward, but nothing was flying through the air, so they hadn't gotten into a fight or anything.

“Here's your chicken,” I said, planting the bucket on the table, in front of Jinki. The same smile appeared again on his face, making everyone within 2 meters feel fuzzy and warm. Then, he attacked the chicken. I mean, literally attacked it. I guess he didn't just like chicken, but somewhat addicted to it. Key looked grossed out, but I told him with my eyes to not say anything, and thankfully, he kept silent.

“So, what do you do for a living?” I asked Jinki when he slowed down a little.

He stopped eating for a second. Just a second. “Model,” he said, resuming his assault after the word was out.

Key and I looked at him in shock, something he didn't notice, because he was eating. I looked at Key and saw his 'what the ' face, a mirror image of mine. But he had a good body and face, although Key probably hadn't noticed yet, so I guess he could be one. A model, I mean.

“You're a model, seriously!?” key choked out in disbelief after a few seconds of processing.

Jinki only nodded.

“You honestly don't look the part,” Key said bluntly.

“Key!” I said, mad, looking at him with a 'you didn't have to say that'.

“Just shut up, Tae,” Key huffed. “I'm just stating the truth.”

“You're right,” Jinki chuckled. “I was just as surprised as you when they asked me.”

“How old are you?” I asked, curious.

“You have a thing for tilting your head when you're curious,” Jinki pointed out, laughing at his discovery. He had the attention span of a goldfish, or something.

“How old are you?” I asked again, mouthing my words.

Jinki understood. “I'm sorry, I have trouble keeping up with a conversation,” he said apologegetically. “I'm twenty.”

Key looked at him in disbelief. I laughed.

“You just got treated by an 17 year old, Jinki-hyung,” I said.

Jinki-hyung's face turned red again. “Sorry.”

“You should be, you chicken maniac,” Key scoffed.

“Key, why are you so rude?” I scolded Key again. “I'm treating him, not you, so he's my friend. Can't you be a little nicer to my new friend?”

I pouted and shot him my best puppy eyes.

“Yeah, yeah,” Key said, brushing me of lightly.

I looked at Jinki apologetically and caught Jinki-hyung looking at me in awe.

“We're... friends?” he asked, with big, sparkly eyes.

I nodded in surprise. “I guess so. I like you, so why can't we.” I reasoned, taken aback by his question. “And you still have to treat me, as thanks for today.” I pointed out with a grin. Jinki-hyung laughed a low laugh, which made me and Key do a double take on the guy. He was full of surprises.

“I'll take you both to my favourite restaurant, the only one that doesn't serve chicken,” he smiled, totally happy now.

]______________________________________________________________________________________

I won't be writing in a while so don't hat me for not updating for a week, cause I have a looooooooot of tests. One week only tests noooooooooo

here is a pic of onew model :P:P