?

Do I have a stalker, friend or a really difficult life

5:30 pm in front of the fountain, on Saturday. Okay with you? ~ Hyung

 

I typed a reply while holding my phone so that it was out of the teachers sight. I wasn't really used to it. Key was always the one texting in class, not me. I never did, actually.

Tomorrow, 5:30 pm. Then I would have to visit Minho earlier then. And my homework... never mind that. I shook my head to get the thoughts, of the pile I left undone yesterday evening, from my mind.

 

Okay, hyung. See you there :) ~ Tae

 

 

I'm going to meet Jinki hyung today again. It has been ages since I last saw him. I told you about how me and Key met him, didn't I? I haven't met up with him without Key before, thought. Oh no! I have. Once before I stopped talking to Key. I just went to visit him in the company and Key refused to come with me. Something about Heechul hyung going to clean the basement and Key had to find someone to do it, otherwise he would end up doing it.” I giggled.

I had positioned myself on the floor with my back against the wall and school books spread on the floor. I had decided to bring my work to the hospital. My mother had given me the idea, because I was complaining about how much I had to do on Sunday out loud. It wasn't really going anywhere, thought, because I was babbling to much.

Jinki hyung is awesome. He says I might be allowed to watch one of his photo-shoots once. Maybe I should drag Key along, then. He doesn't believe that Jinki hyung is a model. He doesn't see how handsome Jinki hyung actually is. And he is the fashion crazed person in our relationship.

The other day I saw him scolding a first year because the kid's shoos didn't fit with his jacket, I'm serious. He always ends up choosing my clothes when we go shopping, because he thinks I don't have any sense. He even forbid me to go shopping without him. Not that I mind so much, the clothes he chooses for me are all awesome and they fit my style. I got praised on my clothes once by a random person. I never told Key that. I should as soon as I get the chance.

I haven't gone shopping for almost three weeks now. I can't break that promise with Key.”

The door of the hospital room opened and a nurse stepped inside. She smiled at me before walking over to Minho's bed. She started to check on things around the bed, making sure that everything was okay, clean.

It annoyed me. I had to stop talking because of the nurse and she kept stealing glances at Minho's face. He was even awake, he must have caught her already. She is a nurse, for God's sake, she shouldn't be ogling her patients!

I could have taken the time of silence to concentrate on my homework, but I found it my duty to keep the nurse in sight and make sure she didn't do anything more then watching.

Dr. Kim asked me to tell you that Choi-shi's date of release has been decided.”

The sudden break of the silence surprised me so that it took few seconds for the information to sink in. When it did a jolt shot through my spine, clearing my mind in one go. I could swear that I saw Minho's head twitch a little in the corners of my eyes, too. I looked expectantly up at the nurse, who was still stealing glances at Minho.

When is it?” I asked exitedly.

The nurse frowned softly, apparently trying to remember that peace of information. I couldn'thelp raise an eyebrow when she stuck her hand in the pocket of her uniform to get a small notebook.

3 days from now,” she said, with a proud smile. Probably happy with herself that she had thought about writing it down. How dump were nurses these days?

I nodded at her, trying not to look to happy in front of the stupid woman. When she finally left I let out a unhealthy shout of glee.

You're getting out!” I exclaimed at the still motionless Minho. The excitement made me jump up and down, not caring if I looked like a crazy maniac. “Amazing!”

 

At 5:15 pm, I left the hospital with a huge smile on my face. Walking felt as if wings had sprouted out of my shoos, carrying me along the way. Every human being that crossed my pad looked like angels ascended from heaven to make my day more beautiful.

Okay, now I'm over-exaggerating. I swear some of the passerby found my smile unnerving. One woman even walked around me with a wide bow, probably thinking I was crazy. I can't really say I wasn't. I was crazy happy.

Then my phone rang.

Hey, Sul, what's up?” I grinned into the receiver.

Tae?”

Sobbing. The voice on the other side sounded weak

I stopped walking instantly, alarm bells ringing.

Sulli? What's wrong?”

They are here, Tae. I.. I..” Sulli burst into tears and another sound reached me. In the background was a faint knocking sound, as if someone was repeatedly knocking on a iron door.

Who are there? What's going on?” The realization hit me at the same time I asked it and it took all my strength to not panic. “Where are you?”

Home,” Sulli chocked and I was already running.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I wrote this chapter, how long ago? I think when I posted the last one. I don't remember.

And honestly I missed this a lot. it will take some time to get back into it, but probably not a year and a half this time xD

Really how are there still people subbing to this????

perfection of Onew being happily surprised for me *drool*

I am ing amazed and thankful, because honestly, I found some parts really boring reading back.

I'll stop ranting now and post this, with minimum reread. I'm kind of going with the flow right now.

Love! And comments please! please 0.0