How It Started

My Unknown Call Buddy

"Urgh! What do you want?!" I asked for the nth time that day. A low chuckle could be heard at the end of the line. "I'm guessing that you're already hating me."

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you just noticed?" I said sarcastically. Another laughter could be heard. "Okay okay, I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you," He admitted. I softened for a split second before frowing.

"Then tell me you're name."

"I already told you. Its for me to know and you to find out," He replied. My frown deepened.

"Then I'm hanging up!" I immediately hung up before he could even say a word. I threw my phone on to my bed furiously. I scratched my head in frustration. Its been two weeks since he started calling me yet I still doesn't know his name.

I sighed heavily before sinking myself on to my chair. I looked out of my window and stared at the sky. A small smile played on my lips.I could always count on the sky beauty to comfort me. I stared at the sky in awe.

Sometimes I feel like wanting to be the sky. I could be free for any problems and be free but unfortunately that wish would never come true.

Somehow, my mind was diverted to my unknown caller. I wonder how he looks like...

Could he be a millionaire? Or, a poor man. Or maybe even... Oh no! He might be a for all I know!

I shook away that thought. No way he could be a ! He doesn't sound like one through the phone..

My mind wandered back to two weeks ago when it all started.

.

..

...

.:Flashback:.

I searched around the library trying to find my missing phone. This was the last place where I had my phone. Where could it be? I've been looking around for few minutes now yet I still couldn't find my phone! I scratched my head and stick out my tongue (A/N: She has a weird habit :P) trying hard to remember exactly where I left my precious phone.

Suddenly a familiar ringtone was heard. My ringtone! It must be somewhere here!! I began my search yet again. I searched high and low on the bookshelf trying hard to follow the sound.

I finally found my phone in one of the shelf. Coincidentally, it was next to my favourite book; Sky of Love. I flipped open my phone.Thinking that it was my most favourite Unnie, Ji Hye, I answered the call without checking the I.D.

"Unnie! I found my phone already. Thanks for helping~" I said cheerfully. Instead of her high pitched voice, a deep voice were heard.

"What if I say I'm not your Ji Hye unnie?" The person asked. "Who is this?"

"Well, its for me to know and you to find out" I arched an eyebrow. "Yah, don't joke around"

The person laughed good naturedly.

"I'll see you around, MIKA-shi," He hung up.

I pouted. Why wouldn't he tell me his name? I shook aside that thought and went to my contact list to call Ji Hye. My eyes widened when I saw the contact list was empty!

What happened to my contact list! All of the numbers are gone! It must be that weirdo guy's fault!

I dialled back the unknown person number.

"Yah! Why did you delete all of my contacts?!" I yelled as soon as he answered the call.

"Is that how you talk to the person who found your phone, Mika-shii?" He emphasized.

"I don't care if you found my phone! Why did you delete my contacts?!"

"Don't worry about it. If the person cares about you, they will call you," He said.

I frowned. I am obviously not happy.

"Well, I have to go. See ya, Mika-shi,"

.:End of Flashback:.

.

..

...

Now, two weeks later, he has been calling me everyday. I used to think that he's a pest but looking back now, he's a good guy. He listen very well. Every complaints I made, he never fails to give advices when needed.

Oh god! What is Mr Unknown (Yeah, thats what I'm going to call him) doing to me!