Spark's Fly!! & WERE NOT DATING!!

Hate Became Love

JIEUN'S POV

When this JERK suddenly hold my hand I felt my cheeks started to get warm and sparks when our hands met. When Wooyoung already saw a bus we quickly entered it and paid for our fare and started to found some extra seats.

After when we already found some and we started to seat on it with each other.

"Lucky we already found this seat and there's only few people that were inside the bus." Wooyoung said.

"Yeah! I guess were lucky enough -.-!" I replied.

After 5 minutes in the bus.

When the bus suddenly stop at this familiar stop and there entered 2 cute girls that have the same uniform like us..... When I just stared at those two girls closely, My eyes suddenly widen in shock when I realize who they are.....

"Jieunie, why did you left us???" Jiyeon asked me while pouting. "Then as the punishment you're gonna treat me to lunch!! Go that??" she said while smirking at me so hard that I taught I'm gonna melt.

"Yes!!" I said that  in a defeated way.

"Hahaha, It's my first time to saw in that kind of mode, SHORTY!! Wooyoung started to tease me AGAIN.

"Tch, Shut up, JERK!!" I angrily said to him and punched him in his Right Arm SOOO HARD.

"Owww, that hurts!!" He complained and put his pouting face again and started to pat the part where I punched him.

"Hey are the TWO of YOU are DATING???" Suzy bean to ask us and pointed at 'our hands'.

" NO WERE NOT!!!" We shouted in Unison and shotted anggrily daggers at Suzy and quickly put away our hands from each other.

"Then why were the TWO of you Holding EACH OTHERS Hands??" Suzy said us in a teasingly way.

"It's an ACCIDENT" I explained "And were NOT DATING"

"So MR...." JIyeon asked him in a Innocent way.

"Wooyoung. Jang Wooyoung" He told her.

"What You're the FAMOUS JANG WOOYOUNG???? The Son of the Jang Company and JYP Entertainment??!! That JANG WOOYOUNG??" Jiyeon said so very shockingly and widen her eyes!! ( Also Suzy)

"YUP!! That's Me!!" He said 

"Yah, Jieunie WHY you DIDN'T tell us that YOU and WOOYOUNG-SHI known each other!! " 

"ITS... A-a..." I stuttered.

"A SECRET!!" Wooyoung told them and secretly winked at me and I just replied 'GOMAWO, I OWE YOU ONE LATER'.

"AHHH" they repiled but suddenly.....

"KIRIN ARTS SCHOOL"the driver said

"DEH" we replied and quickly stood up and go outide the bus.

"OH MY..." Wooyoung said in a very shock way when he saw Kirin. " IT'S HUGE!!No doubt Appa made the RIGHT choice for this school!!"

Then we just left him in the gate when he was still gazing at the School and we laugh at him quietly and take a picture of it.

"YAH!! SHORTY, INNOCENT & MOODY stop taking PICTURES of ME!!!" He yelled angrily at us and started running towards us.

And luckily we quickly save it and hide that picture in our phones and quickly rushed at the school's door and continuing laughing. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I KNOW ANOTHER VERY SHORT CHAP. SORRY -.-!!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!!

PLS!! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! ^.^