Jieun's Past and.....WHAT???!!!!!!

Hate Became Love

          8 Years Ago

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

"OMMA, APPA" I screamed in terror when I saw my Father and Mother's Body in the ground with full of blood.

" O...Omma??? Pls. Don't leave us....OMMA!!"I said while holding my Mother's hands. 

" Jieun... Pls....Take this and take care of it!!" My mother said before she gave me this necklace

"I will Omma. I'll take care of it and always wear it" I said while taking the necklace that my Mother gave to me and wear it around my neck.

"Jieun always be a good girl....and follow your dreams! Good bye my beautiful Daughter!" My Mother said and breath her last breaths before she's gone. I just wept and Hug my Mother's Body.

"OMMA!!!!!" I screamed and just let my tears fall.

"Jieun it's ok.... It's Alright." My brother Junho told me and comfort me before we go to the Hospital and take care our parents Death Contract.

 

       After 8 years 

Jieun's POV

Annyeong Haseyo!!! My name is Lee Jieun. I'm just an Average High School Girl. I have a Big Brother named Lee Junho, but his continuing his studies in America...Ok let's stop this introducing thingy -.-

"Oh Great...Now I'm late for school." I said while looking at the clock and hurriedly go outside of my house.                                              "Now Jiyeon's already waiting for me and Suzy at the Bus Stop" I thought and hurriedly go to the 'bus stop' and saw them there glaring at me soo much!!! I just smirked at them.

"Yah! Lee Jieun-ie, why are you LATE???" My best friend Bae Suzy just yelled at me infront of all people.

"I'm Sorry! Suzy but my Alarm Clock didn't wake up me so that's why I'm Late. Come on let's hop on to our bus so that we can still go on time at Kirin." I told her when we saw our bus.

"Let's go!" Jiyeon told us while she hop on the bus. "Yah Come inside the two of you and my treat." Jiyeon winked at us and paid for our fare.

"Gomawo, Jiyeonie" I said while doing my Aegyo face.

        After 15 min.  

" Kirin Arts School." The Bus driver said.

"Neh" we said and go out of the bus and enter our school.

I just walked and stop for my locker to get my things. "Guys, pls. wait for a while I'll just get my things."

"Neh" The two of them said in unison and also get their things.

KRIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!              ( I know it sound lame -.-")

" Yah! Hurry up let's go to class." I yelled at them.

  In Class

"Ok Students tom. we have an exam so pls. think and prac.for your piece." Mr. Choi said to us.

"Hai" we answered him...

Lunch Time    

"So what is your gonna eat today Suzy??" I asked her.

"Hmmmm maybe sume curry?! How about you Jiyeonie??"Suzy said and asked Jiyeon.

"Maybe.. I'll take curry too. What's yours Jieunie??" Jiyeon asked me.

"Just Croissant Bread." I told them.

"Ok. Come let's pay for our meals and quickly pick a place to sit." Suzy told us and we pay our meals and pick our place near to the wall and sit there.

"Neh Jieunie.... ummm... When is Junho oppa going back to Korea??" Jiyeon asked me shyly.

"Wae?? You like Oppa,Jiyeonie??" I teased Jiyeon and she turned into red bec.of blushing.

"Aniyo!!" Jiyeon old us and just put her Aegyo!!

"You're so cute Jiyeonie" Suzy told her and pinch her cheeks.

"Ya...Yah!! Stop that, Suzy!!" Jiyeon yelled at us and start to pinch my cheeks. "Wow, Jieunie your cheeks is soo Chubby!! Wonder why Junho oppa always pich it!"

"Yah Jiyeonie!" I said at her and I just started to pinch Suzy's cheeks. "Soo Fluffy"

"YAH Jieun!!" Suzy yelled.

And our piching cheeks contest starts.

 

Dismissal Time and After Work

"Good bye Jieunie!!! See you Tom." Jiyeon and Suzy said and waving at me.

" Good Bye Guys" I yelled back and waving at them. While I was opening my house I noticed a black car just park in front of my gate and came out a two men.. The one looks like my Age and the other one looks like a Businessman. Wait, aren't him Mr. Jang the owner of the largest entertainment and company here in Korean?! What are they doing here???

" Good Evening Mr. Jang!!" I said politely.

"Ahhh Miss. Lee, Good Evening. Miss Lee can we go inside of your house and were gonna discus something...important." Mr. Jang told me while glaring to the boy right next to him.

"Yeah Right!" the boy said and rolled his eyes.

"Neh." I said and quickly open my home. "Pls. feel yourself at home." I told to them and let them in.

"Do you need some water sir.?" I asked them.

"Yes." Mr. Jang said and i gave them water.

"So Mr. Jang what do you want to this discuss with me???" I asked him.

" Umm you see my Son here Wooyoung... He needs to learn Manners, Common Life before he heir our company." Mr. Jang said while glaring at Wooyoung soo BAD. "Are you listening to ME JANG WOOYOUNG??"

"What did you said Father" he said and putting his Aegyo face.

"Just turn off your iPhone right NOW!!" Mr. Jang yelled to his son.

"OK" Wooyoung said and just obeyed his Father.

"Soo like I was saying. Wooyoung needs to learn Manners and Common Life.. And also you can punish him and treat him whatever you like.. And you also receive 20,000 Won weekly." Mr. Jang said.

"Wow 20,000 that's half already of my Salary."  I taught.

"And also Wooyoung going to stay in your House starting from now" Mr. Jang said.

"WHAT!!!!" Me and Wooyoung yelled in unison.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know my grammar !! I know this is a bad chap. pls. comment and subscribe.