I Hate This!!

Hate Became Love

"WHAT" the two teens shouted at Mr. Jang, while Mr. Jang just smirked at them.

"Wae?? What's the problem with that??" Mr. Jang aked them.

"Appa, we NEVER talk about this and you just told me that this, this OLD HAG would only taught me about those blablabla things you know. And I know that this OLD HAG just accepted your offer bec. she likes ME!!" Wooyoung said to his father and just smirked when he called Jieun 'old hag'

"What did you just called me BRAT?! And I also didn't like YOU bec. you're SOOO UGLY and SUCH A FEELER!!! And also only CRAZY GIRLS would ONLY like YOU!!!Abnormal PIG!!!" Jieun shouted with FULL of HATRED at him.

"What did you JUST called me PIG??" 

"Yes and  that's WHY YOU ARE SOOO UGLY!!! THE MOST UGLIEST GUY IN THIS PLAANET!!!And I'm not A PIG! You're the one that should be called PIG bec. you always ate Foods. "

"What did you just say SHORTY??? I'm not a PIG!!"

"WHAT!!!You're going DOWN JERK FACE!!!"

"Shut the heck up SHORTY"

"JERK"

"DWARF"

"BRAT"

(And this lasted about 5 min.of their non-stop bickering to each other -.-) 

"OLD HAG"

"BRAT"

"QUIET!!!!!!" Mr. Jang shouted angrily at both of them. While the two teens just stared at Mr. Jang and shut their Big Mouth and sat at the couch again. "GOOD! Now let's go back to the Topic that we just left when the two of you were bickering at each other" Mr. Jang glared at the two teens." I know Wooyoung that I forgot to tell you bec. YOU ARE SLEEPING when I told you this so I just didn't told you about it! And also ALL your THINGS are already packed soo.... Sir Kim can you pls. bring out the box and his luggage."

"Yes Sir" Mr. Kim said and bring out ALL of Wooyoung's THINGS.

"WHAT??!!! Appa you can't do this??  I also don't have school to attend to.... and-" Wooyoung complained but Mr. Jang interrupted him.

"You already have a school to attend to and that is Kirin Arts School where also Jieun studied at and I also requested that you'll have all Jieun's schedules well except for Dancing bec. Jieun have different class around that time." Mr. Jang explained it to Wooyoung. After 1 hour of explaining and telling to Jieun ALL about Wooyoung's Favorite dish, color, food etc.so that Jieun would know about Wooyoung more and after that Mr. Jang already left the two of them ALL ALONE in the House.

" Yahh SHORTY could you help me to pack all of my things and show me MY ROOM??" Wooyoung asked teasingly at her.

"Nope I don't want to HELP you and your room was in 2nd Floor turned left and you could see the sign of  Basketball that said, 'JUNHO'S OLD ROOM' got it?? And I will just cook for our dinner soo hurry up and fix your things." Jieun yellled at him and quickly go to the Kitchen and prepared their dinner.

~ After 1 hr. of packing Wooyoung's things~

"Yah, Brat hurry up and go down stairs. PALLI" Jieun yelled at him.

"YEHEY!! FOOD HERE I COME!!!" Childish Wooyoung quickly go down stairs and go straight ahead to the dining table and all he saw was all his FAVORITE FOODS that he didn't a very long time since his Mother's Death."WOW!! Jieun-ah did you cooked all of this??" Wooyoung asked and was smiling so very big and quickly sat on the chair.

Jieun was shocked whe Wooyoung just called her name and not all her names that he called him and she smiled at that.

"What are YOU SMILING about SHORTY?? Are you imagining about our wedding??" Wooyoung teasingly asked her and just got Jieun mad at HIM Again.

"Of course not. Soo just eat the FOODS!!" Jieun said and quickly sat at the chair and Mouthed 'THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD'

While Wooyoung just ate the Foods so happily and really like it. "Shorty I really like your FOOD and you know what all of this were my Favorite and only My MOM would cooked this for me but right now when you cooked it was soo delicious." Wooyong praise Jieun's cooking skills.

"Gomawo, Wooyoung-shi" Jieun said and smiled at him and just watched  Wooyoung finishing all the food!!!

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

GUYS,I know that I didn't update in so very long time bec. school just started in our country and the Teachers gave so verrryyy MANY Homeworks and Projects.. I'm sooo very Sorry Guys!! =( I hope I can update again. Thank you for all that subscribed my stories!! ^.^

 

 

Pls. Comment and Subscribed ;))

 

"