I'm His First Kiss

I'm Through With You, But Your To Cute [Sequel to: Come Find Me ;)]

"Can we go to the mall now Eiunnie." Sungyeol whined. "Hehe. Ok." You giggled. You went back upstairs to go change. You walked into L's room. Grabbing casual clothes and going to the bathroom. You knocked on the door to make sure no one was there. "Anyone in there?" No answer. 'Oh well.' You went into the bathroom and changed. You were wearing a baby blue tank top, a light pink t-shirt over, light green cypresses and blue ankle socks. Folding your PJ's and taking them back to the room. You packed you pink purse with the things I needed. Grabbing your wallet you seen L's phone again. A message just came in. 'Wonder who?' You thought scoffing.

To: My Lovely Oppa

Hey Oppa, you free today? I'm at the mall can you come see me.

From: Park Sungie Baby.

"Hmph, see can have him then." You scoffed. Putting his phone back on the dresser, grabbing your wallet. "$50 since when?" You just shrugged. "Ready boys?" You asked standing on the top of the stairs. They all nodded except L. You smiled happily. They all went to there rooms to grab their jackets and everything else.

Waiting by the door they all came down smiley wide. "Ok let's go." You ran out the door. "Get her, she has our drink money!" You heard Woohyun yell. "Ahhh." You screamed running towards the park. You looked back see them all chase you. 'Holy crap.' You looked at the jungle gym. 'Ok let's see how childish there are now.' You thought evilly. You ran up the stairs. Looking back for the top you seen Sungjong still coming up. "Ahhh.." You screamed as he grabbed your sides and started to tickle you. " Sun-jong ..... quiet it." You screamed. He let you go panting and laughing. You both walked off the play set breathing heavy. They all smiled, but L wouldn't smile he looked jealous. "What's wrong L?" You questioned. He looked at you with a face full of sorrow. You smirked "Never mind then." You said coldly. Everyone gave L a glare. "Let's go to the mall now." You said sounding cheerfully. "YEAH!" 6 of them yelled.

You walked up to L, "Oh and your girlfriend is waiting there for you L." He looked at you with anger. "You gunna punch me?" You asked. Everyone turned around as soon as you said that. "Why did you call her my girlfriend?" He said with clenched teeth. "Oh wow you don't bother your phone anymore. Well I call her your girlfriend cause your a cheater." With that you walked off. He hung his head down and walked in the back. 'I didn't mean it Eiune Su.' A tear dropped from his eye.

"Hyung hurry up." Dongwoo yelled up ahead. He kept walking at his slow pace.

At The Mall~

"I want Root-Beer." Sungyeol said happily. "Ice Tea for me." Hoya said calmy.. "I'll take a pepsi." Woohyun said cool fully. "Haha alright." You walked away and stood in the short line. 2 people grabbed their orders and left. "Hi how can I help you?" The lady behind the counter smiled. "I'll take a Root-Beer, Ice-Tea, Pepsi and Cola." The lady nodded, she turned around and made the drinks. "That'll be $8.75." She smiled. You handed her the money. "Ok here's your change." She handed you your change. You bowed a little and walked away.

"Drinks are here." You said holding the tray. The three boys came up to you and took there drinks. "No ones being helpful." You pouted still holding the tray and drink in the other hand. The boys giggled. "I'll help Eiunnie." Hoya said happily. Sungjung came up to you looking like a puppy. "What do we get?" You stood there gazing at his puppy look. You snapped out of it, "Uhmm.. I know." You grabbed Sungjong and Dongwoo's arms. Dragging them far away from the group as possible. "Ok I know what I'll do for you 2." They jumped up and down. You instantly pinned them to the ground by holding their arm. "I'll take you 2 to the arcade later." "Wh-" "Shhhhh! But only for an hour." They nodded happily.

"What was that talk about?" Hoya asked. The 2 boys jumped up and down happy. "Something." You grinned. "Woohyun pouted, "Please tell us." You shook your head, "No." They gave up right away.

"Oppa!" A girl came waving. You all looked at the girl running towards your group. Everyone's eyes widen when they knew who it was. Park Sungie. Your smiled turn into a frown. "Oppa I missed you." She clung onto L's arm. "Get off me." He said coldly. "Wae Oppa?" She pouted. Which disgusted you all. "Well let's go to the arcade. Let's leave these 2 ..... never mind." Sunggyu disgustedly looked at Sungie and L. You all ran off.

Myungsoo's POV~

"Well let's go to the arcade. Let's leave these 2 ..... never mind." Sunggyu disgustedly looked at Sungie and I. 'Don't leave me here.' I thought hopelessly. "We don't need them Oppa." She kissed my cheek. I wipped it away right away. "Don't wip it away." She kissed my cheek again. 'Ugh this girl.' "Look I didn't mean to ... you know .... get with you that night. You knew I was drunk." I said whispering. "Oh really Oppa. You said you loved me and wanted me. You don't want Eiune Su anymore." She grinned at me.

My eyes widened. 'I said that.' She smiled at me. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. She came close to my face, "You said you loved me." She whispered. I was shocked, like I probably died. "No I didn't." Trying to convince myself. "Yes you did. When we were done, you said 'I love you Park Sungie. not Eiune Su'." She whispered by my ear. My eyes went wider.

She grinned again. "Bye Oppa I gotta go now. Love You." She said leaving me there. I was shocked. Then she came back, she kissed me. "Bye." She waved. 'No no that didn't happen.' I tried remembering what happened. Then it hit me like a brick.

*FLASHBACK*

I rolled off Sungie. "I love you Park Sungie not Eiune Su." I kissed her again. She moaned in my mouth.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

(A/N: Shortest Flashback EVER. Well that I know xD)

My eyes started to water. 'No please no. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry.' I got up making not eye contact. There were stares all over, I didn't bother I was hurting to much to care. It hurt, bad. When I was out of the mall I ran home. When I reached the door I remembered I didn't have a key yet. So I cried on the porch. All the things we did together were nothing anymore. All the memories became a past thing, nothing. I didn't care anymore. It hurt to much to care at my state now. 'All I have is a love I don't love.' I started to blame everything on myself. It was a feeling I never felt before, heartbreak. All the other girls were just toys, but Eiune Su, she was my everything. I blew it. We were done. I cried more and more as I remembered all the good fun times we had.

No One'S POV~ At The Arcade~

"Yah play fair Sungyeol." I giggled. Were were playing that car game where you had to drive and what not. "Hehe, not my fault I know how to drive." He bragged. I playfully hit his arm. We both laughed and went to play another game. "Eiunnie come play with me now." Dongwoo smiled at a shooting game. I sighed and walked towards him slowly. "YAH, hurry up you old lady." He teased. Your mouth opened. "What." You ran towards him. "Nothing nothing." He ran away. "Haha I'm joking. Ok come play you chicken." I giggled. He pouted and came back. The game was pretty weird it was like you were on different teams, killing each other.

After killing Dongwoo a million times you both finished. "You cheated." He pouted again. I laughed, "How did I cheat?" His smile dropped right away, "I d-don't know." He stuttered. You both laughed.

You went towards Hoya and Woohyun who were battling on Air Hockey. "Yeah in your face." Woohyun bragged at he was 1 point away from winning. Hoya stomped, "I will win." He said determined. "Holy who's crying." You chuckled. Woohyun pointed at the frowned Hoya. "He's lying Eiunnie." Hoya defended himself. You laughed harder. "Ok ok you two beasts. Play and get it over with." You walked away leaving them looking at each other challenging.

Sungjung was playing that dancing game, which was cool. "Hey Sungjong can I battle you?" You smirked. He paused the game. "I don't wanna make you cry though Euinnie." He pitied you. "I won't be the one crying." You grinned. He chuckled, "Ok then." He changed the game and put it on difficult. You both were dancing to I Am The Best by 2NE1. You both started to dance. It was in the middle of the song and you made a crowd. It didn't really bother you though.

Once the song was over everyone clapped. You kinda got shocked at how many people watched you an Sungjong dance. You looked at the score and you won. "Yes haha. Don't cry to much." You bragged. Sungjong lightly hit your arm.

After playing in the arcade for about an hour you went to walk around the mall. It was only 2:35. "I'm hungry." Sungyeol said. You all looked at Sunggyu. "What?" He said confused. You all laughed at Sunggyu. "Hyung we're all hungry." Woohyun and Sungjong whined. "Wow you guys must be hungry. You never whined to me before." Sunggyu chuckled. They suddenly looked away and blushed. You laughed a little at their reactions. "Ok let's go get lunch." Sunggyu smiled.

At The Restaurant~

"What are you gunna get Eiunnie?" Hoya asked. You shrugged your shoulders. You stole Sungyeol's menu. "Hey." You smiled innocently. He blushed but looked away. Woohyun nudged him. He kept blushing as he bugged him about me. "Woohyun what are you getting." You asked him, which caused him to stop bothering Sungyeol. "Oh I'm getting rice with some kimichi." He said. You smiled.

After ordering, we all waited for our dishes to arrive. "Hey Snuggyu?" You asked. "Yes." He said looking at you. "Hey Sunggyu." You said again. "Yes?" He said confused. "Sunggyu." You said starting to annoy him. 'Let's see how long you can hold till you blow up.' You thought evilly. "Yes." He said calmly. 'Keke.' You thought. "Nothing." You innocently looked away. You heard him sigh.

"Here's your orders." The waitor came back with 3 plates. Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol grabbed their plates. "Your plates will be coming soon." The waitor walked off. "Here Eiunnuie." Hoya held rice near your mouth. You opened your mouth and he fed you rice. "Mmmm." You ate it. Everyone looked at you and Hoya weirdly. "What?" You asked. "Why did Hoya hyung feed you?" Sungyeol asked. 'Someone's jealious.' Sunggyu thought. "I'm hungry. I would eat anyone's food how would feed me right now." You said smilng. Sungyeol looked away and blushed, thinking of feeding you.

"Here's the rest of your orders." The waitor handed the 4 last plates. "Thank You."

(A/N: I don't know korean ( ; _ ; ) No Hate)

"Mmmm.. This is so good." You said dreamily. All the boys chuckled at you. You kept eating listening to the boys talk about everything and anything. "We should go to the park later." Sungjong said happily. "Yeah let's go there." You said jumpy. Woohyun and Sunggyu sighed, "Fine." You and Sungjong high-fived in delight. Everyone was laughing at you and Sungjong's childness.

After eating and paying for the food you all left the restraunt. It was around 3:30 and you all walked home before going out to the park. "I wonder where L Hyung is?"Dongwoo asked. Your happy expresion turned into a blank. Hoya nudged him. Dongwoo looked down. "Someone go open the door." Sunggyu held the key on his palm. Woohyun quickley grabbed it and ran home. "Yah, Hyung no fair." Sungjung yelled chased after him. It was quiet but not an awkward silence. "I'm gunna go ahead." Hoya said tiredly. "You know I am pretty tired, I'm gunna go ahead too." Dongwoo ran behind. It was only you,Sunggyu and Sungyeol. "Oh you know I'm tored so I'll go ahead to." Sunggyu yawned.

No one was walking there but you and Sungyeol. It was a bit awkward. You broke the awkward silence, "Hey wanna go to the park?" You asked sound happy.

Sungyeol's POV~

"Hey wanna go to the park?" Eiunnie asked me. 'Should I go. We are the only ones. Oh well who cares.' I thought. "Ok let's go but we have to tell the others." I said shyly. "Haha ok." She smiled. Her smile was pretty. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I kept smiling to myself.

We finally reached the house. Everyone was there but L, of coarse. "Hii." Eiunniee said happily. "Hey Eiunnie." They all said. "I'll be in my room." She told me. It was calm relaxed voice. Again with the butterflies. 'Ugh why are you so pretty?'

We finally came home. When we walked inside she took off her shoes and went upstairs. I was standing htere waiting for her.

"Hyung, what did you two talk about on the way here. Alone. Together." Woohyun kept pausing between his words. "Nothing why?" I said, not stuttering cause we didn't really talk.

"Ok let's go." She said coming down the stairs. "Where are you going?" Sunggyu asked curious. "To the park with Sungyeol." She smiled happily. Everyone looked at me like they were going to shout in happyness. She put her shoes on again. I grabbed the doorhandle ready to open it.

"Well bye." We both said. It sounded sweet, poem sweet. The way our voices sung together, it was nice to hear. "Come on." She grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to her side, letting go of my hand. I blushed like crazy.

"Sungyeol." She said in a calm voice. "Y-yes." 'Crap I studdered.'

"Do ... you like...me?" She asked going red. 'Why is she blushing?' I thought happily. "W-well I think .... you already know." I said looking up at her. Her eyes told everything. She looked happy to know I liked her. "Well I already knew but I wanted to hear it from you." She whispered. 'OMG goosbumps.'

"Well what I'm trying to say is ..." She paused her sentence. I went tense. "I like you to but I just don't know how to tell L I don't love him anymore." She said sadly. I was happy and all but how would she tell L without throwing a cow on me. "Let's worry about that later." I took her hand and walked like that the whole way there.

Narrator's POV~

When you bothe walked out all the boys ran to the window. When you pulled him closer all the boy's eyes went huge. "Does she like him?" Hoya asked a little freaked. They all shrugged their shoulders. "I wonder what they're talking about?" Woohyun asked. Then you put your head down. Their eyes were now watching Sungyeol, who seemed chilled at that moment. You grabbed his hand and ran to the park. As your bodies disappeared everyone was in shock.

The two of you finally arrived at the park. "Sungyeol can we swing." You said. He nodded "Ok." You ran to the swings dragging Sungyeol. You sat on the happily. 'She's really beautiful.' Sungyeol thought staring at you dreamily. "Sungyeol can you push me." Eiunnie cutely did an ageyo. "Sure." He said. He got off his swing. "Not to high though." You said demanding. But still cute. Sungyeol grabbed the swing from the back, as he was doing so he could smell her strawberry hair. "Your hair smells nice." He said calmly. She stopped the swing and got off. "Su-sungyeol." You whispered quietly. "Yes?"

"Can .... I te-ll you som-thing?" You whispered nervously. He looked at you with lust eyes. Unknowingly you blushed, which made Sungyeol happy. "Yes." He said almost calm. You looked at the ground still blushing. "Uhmm..."

"You don't have to tell me. I think I already now." He pulled up your chin. He pulled your waist close to him. "Can I tell you something?" He said. You nodded your head. He went closer to your ear and whispered, "I Love You." He pulled his head back and smiled. 'I Love You Too but I can't say it.' You thought. "I .. Love You Too." You said looking into his eyes. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He slowly started to move to your face. His lips finally reached yours. 'Finally these lips are mine.' Sungyeol thought happily. As you both were sharing a passionate kiss someone was watching.

'Are they still dating? Why does she suddenly like Sungyeol?' The person said.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Ugh I'm lazy -.- Sorry for the late update. Late as in 'Go to bed' Late. Well I might update tomorrow. Bye Guise :)

 KallaChuu I'll fix up those mistakes. It's hard to remeber ok with all these stores :P

Keep Reading People :D

Ignore Grammer Mistakes.

I feel like somethings is wrong with this chapter :\