Just A Normal Day

I'm Through With You, But Your To Cute [Sequel to: Come Find Me ;)]

Hii Guise Sorry I couldn't write in a while. -bows- So So So Sorry. Ummmmm... I know I've been saying I wojuld update but everytime I wanted to some chores would get in the way. When I'm done my chores I leave. I hate it when that happenes. Please don't hurt me. Well Enjoy the story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Eiune Su [You]

- 19 years old

- Kind, Pretty

- Smart

- Currently Dating Myungsoo (L)

 

Myungsoo (L)

- 20 years old

- (On The Outside)Cold, Agressive (On The Inside) Sweet, Gentle

- Smart, Clumsy, Funny

- Currently Dating Eiune Su

 

Infinite

Sunggyu - 23, Leader, Serious when has to be, Smart, Funny, Get grossed out when you and L are around.

Dongwoo - 22, Smart, Handsome, Tall, Sweet, Funny, Dosen't like it when you and L make-out near him.

Woohyun - 20, Trys to be cool, Always a bug, Likes to laugh alot, When he's angry he gets very wicked, Dosen't mind you and L.

Hoya - 20, Handsome, Tall, Rough, Likes to wrestle, Hates the way L touches you around him.

Sungyeol - 20, Cute, Handsome, Likes attention, Secretly likes you, Jelous of L.

Sungjong - 19,Cute, Likes attention, Likes to play-fight, Full of energy, Admires you,

Teen Top

TEEN+TOP.jpg

CAP - 20, Leader, Strong, Dependable (Most The Time), Takes Charge, Likes to wrestle. (I'm gunna make CAP's hair brown.)

Chunji - 19, Sweet, Likes to bother you, Likes to joke around, Dosen't like being alone.

LJoe - 19, Cold (Outside), Secertly Likes you, Likes to joke around.

Niel - 18, Loud, Nice to other people, Always playing around with the others, Serious with mad, Calls you Noona.

Ricky - 18, Lopud, Cute, Uses aygeo lots, Likes being around you, Always calling you Noona.

Changjo - 17, Quiet, Loud when hyper, Adores you, Likes to dance whenever, Jokes around lots.

U-Kiss

U-KISS-Will-Perform-At-The-2012-EVENTO-4

Soohyun - 23, Leader, Takes charge when needs, Likes to bother everyone,

Kiseop - 21, Kind, Likes everything neat, Loud when wants to be, Sometimes buggish., Likes you.

Eli - 21, Strong, Likes to bother you, Likes to dance around, Always joking around.

AJ - 21, Serious sometimes, Enjoys your company, Hates being bothered when busy, Likes to bother the others.

Hoon - 20, Nice, Sometimes loud, Likes to annoy you for fun, Enjoys attention, Likes to bother people sometimes.

Kevin - 20, Kind, Outgoing, Dosen't like to sit around, Loud when everyone's quiet, Hates being awkward, Likes to be with you.

Dongho - 17, Loud, Outgoing, Trys to get what he wants, Hates getting in trouble, Likes to acompany you.

~-~-~-~-~-~

Eiune Su's POV~

"Hey, Eiunnie get up. Breakfast is ready." Hewhispered, I got shooken by someone. "Eiune Su get up." He spoke louder.
I flutter my eyes open. "Morning Sungyeol." He blushed and stood by the door. "Hurry breakfast is almost done." He walked out of L's room.

(A/N: It's the weekend. ^^ Just so you know.)

I sat up, feeling like a teddy. I feel back again and streached. I pulled the covers off my body and flung my legs over the edge. I put on my ink, fluffy bunny slippers Hoya bought me. I dragged myself to the bathroom across the hall. I didn't bother changing, I only fixed my hair and washed my face. I didn't look that tired.

I went downstairs. Everyone was looking at me. "Something wrong?" I asked. "Why you in your PJ's still." Woohyun asked. I giggled, "I'm still tired." L put his head down, he knew why. They all knew why. Woohyun just nodded.

I walked to Sunggyu who was cooking breakfast like always, sometimes I would help him. I deiced to help this morning. "Need help Oppa?" He nodded, "Neh." I smiled brightly, I grabbed 8 dishes from the cupboard. Getting everything else Sunggyu was done cooking. "Thank Eiunnie." I nodded happily.

(A/N: Everyone calls you Eiunnie. Except L he'll call you anything sweet.)

I walked into the living room swinging my arms. Everyone had there phones out again. I just sighed and stood there. They looked up and put the phones away. Knowing you might steal them like last time. I smiled happily. "Come eat you phonaholics.' I giggled and went to the kitchen. I took my usual seat next to L. Everyone came in the kitchen and taking their usual seats as well.

L came and sat down last. I glanced at him and looked away. Everyone felt the tense between us. "Hoya Oppa can I trade seats?" I asked blinking cutely. Everyone looked at Hoya. "Uhmm.. Ok." He stood up and took his plate. I looked at L who was looking slight sad. 'Yeah feel bad L' I thought.

No One's POV~

I sat between Sungyeol and Woohyun.

(A/N: This is how the seating arrangements go:

Sungyeol Hoya Woohyun

Sunggyu Eiune Su

Dongwoo Sungjong Myungsoo

You and Hoya traded seats.)

You looked at L and he ate slowly. The others one the other hand were loud and laughing. You enjoyed sitting there and getting companied. "Eiunnie let's go to the mall later." Sungjong said jumpy. "Alright. Who's coming?" You said looking at everyone. "Me!" They all said but L. You nodded hapily. For some reason L didn't come to mind. Everyone was jabbering, you were listening to some pretty weird conversations. Like Dongwoo and Sungjong.

"Hey Hyung." Dongwoo said cheerfully. You smiled at the happy Dongwoo.

"Hmm." Sungjong mumbled with food in his mouth.

"When we go to the mall, you're gunna try on a dress ok." Dongwoo tried to hol in his laugh.

He swallowed his food. "Mwoh! I am not wearing a dress." Sungjong defended himself.

Dongwoo laughed. "Ok Ok Hyung." He put his hands up in surrender.

You giggled after listening to them. 'Now who should I be nosey with."' Looking around the table, Woohyun and Hoya were talking. 'Ok now what are these weirdos talkig about.' You giggled, making everyone look at you. You stood up, "What, can't a girl giggle?" Everyone looked at their plates and kept being big mouths. You took your dish to the sink. "Ok guys I'm not doing dishes today. Raise your hand if you want to." More than likely no one did. 'Might as well brib them.' "Fine I guess no one wants freww drinks later." You turned to the sink, and you heard a stamped behind you. "Haha ok who got here first." You tured around saw everyone but Sunggyu and L. Sunggyu was laughing at the table.

"I did." Woohyun spoke up. "Liar. Eiunnie I got here first." Hoya acted sweet. "Haha ok, fine rock paper sissors for a drink. I'm not helping three of you." Everyone looked at you weirdly. "Ugh three, one to wash, one to dry and the other to put away. Besides you guys aren't fat to not fit here." They all laughed. "Ok let's do this." Dongwoo said filled with confidence. "Ok ready." You said. They all nodded. "Kai Bai Bo. Kai Bai Bo. Bo. Bo." "YEASH." Hoya, Woohyun and Sungyeol yelled. Dongwoo and Sungjong both sighed and went to the living room.

You went to the livingroom and sat with the sad faces. "What's wrong guys?" You asked them. "I wanted a free drink." Sungjong whined. "Plus plus you know my favorite." Dongwoo smiled. "Haha, let's do this. They get free drinks and you guys get free ... uhmm. I'll think about it." You got up and left the two jumoing around. "Be quiet about it ok." They nodded happily, continued to being weird.

"Be quiet about what?" L asked. "Nothing." You said coldly. You walked past him without eye contact. 'I'm sorry Eiune Su.' L sadly thought.

"Are my dishes clean yet?" You said sounding like a boss. "Almost done Euinnie Ma'am." They all said. "Haha ok." You smiled wildly. They all laugh and continue washing and talking.

You went to go see Sunggyu. Going up the stairs to his room. "Hey Oppa." You smiled bright. "Hey Eiunnie." He said looking at his phone. "Whatcha doin' Oppa?" You said walking into his room. "Oh nothing just deleting messages. Wae?" He said then looked at you. "Oh nothing just being nosey me." You said while smiley. He nodded. "Ok bye Oppa." You walked out of his room.

"Eiunnie we're done!" They three dish washers yell. You went down stairs, your eyes widened. "Wow. Nice job guys." You hugged them all. The whole kitchen was clean. You let him all go. They left. "Can I get a hug?" L came in looking sad. You looked at him filled with doubt. He hung his head and walked out. 'Sorry Myungsoo Oppa but I can't forgive you yet.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating in a while. I was making a requested story :)

Hope you like this Chappie :D

 

Comment and Suscribe ^^

Ignore Grammer Mistakes :))