Shooting

KISS???!!!

You were on your dressing room chatting with your friends. You are really happy that you have already debuted alongside with your friends. There are still things that you need to learn as an artist. You should be prepared ifever there will be any negative comments that will come from the fans. You are the face of the group and the main dancer.

Minyoung : ______-ah when is your shooting with Infinite will start?*she asked while putting eyeliner*

You : They said that it will be tomorrow.*you said while putting some foundation on your face*

Eunmi : You are so lucky to be working with them. I really want to work also with them.

Hyemi : You just wanna be with Sungyeol.

Eunmi : You really know me unnie.

Hyemi : I know right.

You : But I'm kinda nervous.*just the thought of working with Woohyun makes you nervous*

Minyoung : Wae?

You : Because its my first time acting in an MV.

Minyoung : Chincha?

You : Ye-es*you said stuttering*

Hyemi : I know you can do it.

Eunmi : Just don't touch him okay?

You : Arasso.

--The Next Day--

You arrived at the shooting place on time. When you arrived there, you saw the Infinite members already dressed. They noticed you and their manager walked towards you. He led you to the Infinite.

You : Annyeonghasseyo.

Mr. Manager : I bet you already knew her.

Hoya : Of course who will not know this pretty girl standing before us right now. You blushed by Hoya's comment about you. Your eyes roamed the area looking for a particular person thy more your heart skips a beat. When you finally saw him you were kinda disappointed because he is chatting happily with their designer. He seems not to care that you are already here. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt that someone was touching your hair.

*She is really beautiful. I was kinda shy to talk to her that is why I managed to shift my attention to talking to our designer. However I noticed her looking at my way and she was kinda disappointed. Wait, don't tell me....*Woohyun thought while looking at you.

Sungjong : Wah your hair is really beautiful like you.

You : Gomawo.*you blushed by his comment while Woohyun on the other hand seems to noticed that you are blushing.*

Woohyun walked towards you. He smiled at you. Despite the fact that your heart was beating faster you managed to reply him a sweet smile. You can see him blushing.

Sunggyu : _____-ah we will start soon. Are you ready?

You : Yupp. I can do this.

Dongwoo : Don't worry we will guide you.

Myungsoo : You can call us Oppa since we are older than you.

You : Nae Oppa.

Sungyeol : How old are you now?

You : I'm 17.

Sungjong : I'm older than you then you should also call me Oppa.

Before you could answer him, the manager and the producer called all of you. The shooting went on and the main story revolves around you and Woohyun.

The next scene sour be you and Woohyun laying on the bed together while he is hugging you from the back. You slowly layed down on the bed followed by Woohyun. He slowly hugged you from the back. Both you were very uncomfortable in that position since both of your hearts were beating faster. The director told Woohyun to hug you tightly while you would smile and hold his hands. You both did what the director told you. Woohyun can smell the fragrance comings from your hair. You can feel his hot breathe brushing against your skin. You both followed what is written on the script. You faced him and he smiled sweetly at you.

The director was very pleased towards yoir acting. For them, it seems that its not your first time acting based on what you are doing now. Woohyun suddenly pulled you closer to him and kissed your forehead. Since both of you have really feelings toward each other that made the scene more realistic. The director suddenly thought of adding some scene in the script. He let you nd Woohyun to take a break while he will talk to the writers about his idea.

Woohyun : Is this really your first time?*he asked you while helping you to stand up*

You : Nae Oppa. I right?

Woohyun : You are really good. Based from your acting it seems that you have already act many times.

You : Really?

Sunggyu : He is right _____-ah. You are really good.

You : Gomawo Oppa.

You all took a break and after few minutes the director walked towards you and Woohyun.

Director : _______ and Woohyun there will be some additional scene in the MV. Hope both of you will agree with it.

Woohyun : Anything will do if it will improve the MV.

You : I agree with him.

Director : The thing is that both of you need to kiss on the next scene.

You : I'm okay with that. Its only on the cheeks right?

Director : _____-ah I mean on the lips.

Woohyun and You : Whaaaaatttt??

Both you and Woohyun stared at each other then looked at the director. The rest of the Infinite members just looked at you and Woohyun.

*Me and him/her will kiss?? How can I do that.?*you and Woohyun thought at the same time while looking at each other.

 

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥

Kiss??

keep on reading

Please do COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

THANKS FOR READING

I'll update soon

♥♥~~~~~~~♥♥