The Meeting

Because of You

t w o; the meeting

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

The students were all rushing to go home. It's Friday anyway so some of them might be partying, hanging out, watch movies or just like me, chillin' at home. 

"Krystal! You haven't forgotten right?" My bestfriend Sulli said as we were packing our stuffs to go home. 

"Forgotten what?"

"We're meeting Taemin and his friend later, don't you remember?" Oh, I totally forgot. I guess my chill-Friday plans are cancelled. 

"Yeah, of course I remember. 7 o'clock right?" I said. She nodded. "Be there, okay?" 

"I will," 

 

KAI'S POV

It was a tiring week at school and I was glad it was finally weekend. I headed home right after school and decided to just relax and watch TV, just when I was about to turn on the TV somebody knocked on the door. What does Taemin want now? I dragged myself to open the door and saw Taemin smiling and dressed nicely. Oh that's right, we were suppose to meet his girlfriend. His smile turned into a frown when he saw me in my t-shirt and sweats. 

"Why aren't you getting dressed yet?" he asked. 

"I kinda forgot about that thing," I said and scratched my head. 

"Then get dressed now, I'll wait," I sighed and gave up, walked to my room and got dressed. 

"You happy?" I said when I came back to the living room and found Taemin sitting on the sofa. He nodded happily. 

"I'm not sure about this, Taemin," I said nervously.

"Don't be afraid, Kai. You'll be fine, and trust me, I have a feeling that this is it," he said. 

 

 

We arrived at the restaurant where Taemin said that Sulli and her friend will come. It looks like we were the first to arrive and so we sat by at a table and waited.

"Oh, looks like they're here!" Taemin said and waved his hands. I looked over and saw the two girls and immediately stood up. 

"Taemin!" Sulli said and went over to hug Taemin. "Hi Kai! It's a pleasure to meet you," Sulli said and shook hands with mine. "Oh, this is my bestfriend, Krystal!" she said and introduced the girl beside her. I got to admit, she was pretty- no she was actually beautiful. She had a very youthful and friendly smile. 

"Hi, I'm Krystal! It's nice to meet you," she smiled and we shook hands as well. 

"My name is Kai," I said and we took our seat afterwards. 

"Are you guys hungry?" Taemin asked. The girls nodded cutely. "Let's order then!" 

 

We ordered food and ate, we chatted as well and pretty much talked about school and stuffs. 

"Yeah, we just had math test yesterday. It was really hard, and I'm pretty sure I failed," Taemin said. 

"Really? We had biology yesterday, and it was pretty hard too!" Sulli replied. 

"That's because you didn't study, Sulli," Krystal jokingly said. 

"Taemin didn't study as well," I said. 

"Hey!" Taemin exclaimed. 

"We're the same then," Sulli laughed. 

"Yeah yeah, you didn't study as well Kai, but you're smart enough," Taemin said. 

"Kai is smart too? Krystal is really smart as well! She's the class president!" Sulli said. 

"Oh really? Then I guess you two have something in common!" Taemin teasingly said. I looked over at Krystal and she just smiled. She has a very sweet smile. 

 

After eating the couple decided they wanted to watch a movie, but I didn't want to bother them so I decided to just go home. Krystal also wanted to go home because she said she had a project to finish. 

"Hey, why don't you two go home together or something?" Taemin said as we were heading out the restaurant. Taemin is really. 

"S-sure," I said. I looked at Krystal and it looked like she blushed, but I guess it's just because it was hot.. 

"We'll be going then, nice meeting you Krystal," Taemin said. "It was nice meeting you too," Krystal smiled. 

"Thanks for the time Kai," Sulli said. "Sure," I said and by that the couple left leaving Krystal and I awkwardly standing outside the restaurant. 

"Let's get going then?" I asked awkwardly. She nodded and we started walking. Nobody was talking, should I say something? 

"So.." we both said at the same time. "You first," I said. 

"Oh, I was just going to ask if you were going to take the subway or something?" 

"Oh, I just live nearby.. Are you?" I asked. 

"That's good. I just live nearby too," 

"I'll walk you home," I said. "Thank you," she replied. 

"So do you live with your family?" she asked. I bit my lips and shook my head lightly.

"Uhm.. my parents died when I was very young, so I lived with my grandparents. But now I live alone in an apartment," I looked at her and she seemed worried. 

"Oh.. I'm sorry to hear.. I didn't know. A-are you o-okay?" she said kindly. I just smiled. "It's okay, what about you?" 

"My parents lives in the US, so I live with my sister," she said. I just nodded. 

"Do you have any activities or hobbies?" Krystal asked as we continued our walk home. 

"I don't really have any hobbies or activities in the meantime, how about you?" 

"I really like singing," she said happily. 

"Really? Can I listen?" I asked.

"Right now?" she said nervously. I nodded. 

"I can't, I'm embarrassed. I'm not very good," she said. 

"I'm sure you're good," I said. 

"Next time," she promised. I smiled understandingly. 

"Oh, we're here. Thanks for walking me home, Kai," she said and offered her hand. I shook it and smiled. 

"No problem," 

"I hope to see you again soon!" she smiled and waved before going inside the house. Right then I received a text message from Taemin. 

 

"Kai! 

Thanks for doing my request :) I really appreciate it. 

I hope it went fine for you! -Taemin."  

"Just because I promised :) 

It went well, I guess. 

Still unsure if this is going right.."


"Like I said Kai, it's time to move on..
I'm sure that this is the right thing and Krystal seems nice right?"  

 

"I'm just afraid.. you know," 

"I know what you mean bro, but trust me- you'll be fine," 

 

I went home and thought about Krystal. She was very pretty indeed, I like the way she smile. She seem sweet and nice too. In fact, I want to know her more. I feel that there's something in Krystal that I just can't describe. She seems different, yet pure. 

I promised myself that I would forget the past and move on.  It's going to be hard, but I'll take it step by step. 
 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hello! Sorry for the long wait guys, I was on a vacation and after that got busy with some other things.. 

Hope you all are doing fine :) And if you're still on a summer vacation like me then I hope you enjoy the remaining days of summer vacation! School starts on August 20 for me, bleh T____T 

I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter (even though it was pretty lame and boring lol). 

Finally introduced Krystal and Sulli! We don't know much about Krystal yet, but we will for sure in the next chapters! Sulli seems a lot like Taemin :)) 

A lil bit of Taelli and of course some Kai and Taemin bromance (jk XD) 

So Kai is determined to move on, and it seems like he have an interest in Krystal. :) 

But will Kai be able to move on? Is he really ready? Find out in the chapters to come! 

Please comment and subscribe! I really appreciate your comments guys! <3

- Nikki