Reminiscing The Beginning

An Elegy Of Love

I.

Everything started 2 years ago, when I met him in the Coffee Shop I work in. He left a note on his cup, only later I found out it was his cellphone number, he wanted me to contact him. Everyday, he left small notes on his cup, everyday he went to our shop just to buy coffee, everyday I kept looking forward for his arrival.

He was just one of those - holes, the jerk types, the one with the charismatic grin, the head turner, the ladies' man, the type who would woo you today and forget about you tomorrow. He's the guy with the bad temper, the one who would kick anyone's just to protect you, the one who would run in the rain just to bring the thing you requested on time, he's that jerk who rarely arrives on time but when he does he knows how to make it up to you.

He has a sweet tongue but it is poisonous, too. His words can make you fall in love, and make you feel loved, and make you fall out of love, also. He's insane, really sarcastic, he doesn't know how to appreciate people, he's not even thoughtful. He's the guy girls would usually run after even though he doesn't know how to treat them well. He's got the power to manipulate feelings, he's got the power to make you cry and crave for him more.

He knows just how women works. And he knew me too well. I fell for him, so hard that I totally forgot about myself. I fell for him the way a person would ever take a bullet for the one they love. I fell for him just like how those girls fell. The only problem is, I fell for him a little bit harder than they ever did. I couldn't get enough of him, my world started revolving around him, I would give up everything I have for him, I would do anything for him. He became my world. He became my life. He became my Prince Charming. Yet little did I know, that one day he'll be the reason of my death.


You want to read a sad story? I'll tell you mine.
But before I tell you; I have to give myself a cup of coffee.

Here, have a cup of coffee too.

In case you wanted to know, it's a little bit too hot. It might burn your tongue, hmm? You might want to wait 'til it has cooled down a little.


Oh? It has cooled down already?
Hmm, okay then... let's begin.