My heaven.

Love is a costly price to pay.

Author's POV.

 

It was another day for the both of them. TOP woke up Bom, shaking her. Bom is currently staying on the hospital because of her severe and unidentified sickness, TOP on the other hand is staying with her since it's sembreak.


"Yah, you alien. You told me you'll wake up early today!" TOP kept shaking her, and shaking...yes.

"Arra, arra! I'm up." Bom sat up on the bed. "Where's my kiss?" She pouted.

"Wait, I'll just brush my teeth."

"I don't care. Come on, morning kiss." She pouted her lips, ready to take TOP's lips on hers.

"Arra." TOP placed his lips over her soft pouty lips, making him draw a smile on his face.

He pulled back to end it but then. "One more, Tabi." Bom pouted her lips again.

"I can give you more later, arraso? Now get up." He chuckled. "I'll just brush my teeth."

"D'awww. Tabi, come on!" Bom pointed her hands on her lips. "One more."

"Oh, geez. Here." Bom closed her eyes, waiting for his lips but then. "That should do it." TOP placed a candy inside .

"A candy? This will never taste as good as your lips." She looked down. "You're treating me like a kid."

"A-ani. Bommie-ah. Don't you...want me to take care of you?"

"I do! But a kiss isn't much of a burden to give right?!" She blurted out.

"Wait, Bommie! I...no!" Seunghyun tried to stop her. He knew making her mad isn't a good idea.

"Are you afraid that you'll get sick too if you'll have contact with me?! Then go away! Go!"

"Calm down, Bommie-ah! This is a hospital." TOP tried to hug her, to calm her down but she kept on resisting.

"No! Just go away!" She threw her pillow, and anything she can grab, making them fly up to Seunghyun.

 

Seunghyun left the room, in order to lessen the tension. He couldn't cause commotions while they're at a hospital. While Bom, cried her feelings out. Because of disappointments. She can't go out and spend her sembreak with Seunghyun because she's sick. They planned a lot of things to do together but how can she? She's stuck with those needles pinned inside her skin.

 

"Why does it have to be now?" She never broke a promise to Seunghyun. It's a big deal to her. "I'm supposed to make him happy, right?! I'm supposed to take care of him." She cried.

 

"I'm sorry. But I'm afraid that the only thing that can save your life now is a heart transplant. You should be able to find one as soon as possible or your condition will get worse...or maybe it will cause death. I'm afraid that you only have a year left." She recalled about the revelation that she heard of just a week ago. Her condition wouldn't have get to this if they only knew about it earlier. 

 

A day after that, Seunghyun told Bom about the research he did on the internet for a heart donor.

 

"Make sure to take care of yourself. We can't be clumsy now, you know? Am I--"

"Tabi..." Bom cut his words.

"What is it?"

"I'm...I'm sorry." She hugged him.

"Wa--wait, why?"

"Because I can't keep my promise to you. Our plans together. My chances of living is unknown unless we find a donor. Seunghyun! I don't want to be without you, and I don't want to leave you. We can't be separated right? I don't want to die because we promised to be together forever. What do I do?" Bom cried her heart out to Seunghyun, sobbing, sniffing. She let it all out this time.

"You know...if you get a heart transplant. Won't it change your feelings toward me? Because it will be like their heart is beating because of you. Am I right?" Seunghyun smiled.

 

♥~

 

Bom's POV

 It's probably easy for him to say those words because I'm the one who's sick. Though, I have to stay pretty. He's been treating me like a kid. Am I not feminine enough when I'm sick? And, I miss doing it with him too. Being sick sure has a lot of disadvantages. I mean, kiss isn't enough all the time you know. We can't do it inside the hospital, too. Geez.

 

I went out of my room to check out what's happening outside, and then I saw Tabi playing with a kid.

"Hey, mister. Thanks for the time."

"Sure thing, kid. Be a good boy now, okay?" He gave a pat on the kid's head and gave him a candy.

"Hey, can I have one too?" A girl approached to him.

"A-ani. You're a bit off age for a candy, you know?"

"Well, how about lunch together?" She giggled, but then Seunghyun noticed me.



A ran as fast as I could, trying to go back to my room.


"Bommie! Wait! Don't run! It's not good for you." Seunghyun ran after her. Bom was palpitating, then she fell down. "W-wait, I'll get a nurse and I'll ask for a wheelchair. G-get back to your room." TOP was panicking at the sight of Bom.

"I'm still your girlfriend right?! My illness won't change that fact, won't it?!" Bom tried punching his chest.

"Y-yes. Of course. Let's go back to your room now."

"Then don't treat me like a kid! If I ask for a kiss, don't give me a candy! I miss doing it, don't you see?!" Bom screamed, and coughed.

"Bommie. We can't do it now, we can't risk your health for it. Just be patient, okay?" He hugged him.

"How long should I wait?! I can't find a donor, Tabi! I can't!"

"Don't worry, you will." He smiled.

"You talk like that because you don't know how this feels! I'm the one who's dying and not you!" She screamed on top of her lungs.

"Bommie! Calm down. Here, take this." TOP reached his hand out, giving Bom her favorite food, corn.

"Pabo! That won't cure my sickness! How frigid can you get?! Even that won't make me feel better! Not anything! NOTHING!" Bom threw the corn and stood up "You always say not to worry, how will you know what it feels? You treat me like a homeless kid. Don't come into my room again, I don't want to see you." She walked away, leaving Seunghyun dumbfounded.

 

Seunghyun clenched his fists as Bom reached her room, closing the door. He couldn't control himself, his fists kissed the walls of the corridor. "I...I'm useless. I can't do anything for her." He cried. "Bom..."

 

--------------------

I'm afraid I can't finish this oneshot now. I'll post the final chapter tomorrow. I promise. Please do give me your feedbacks. ♥