Just A Perfectly Normal Life

The Twins' Switcheroo [HIATUS]

              “Eonnie!!! Wake up!! It’s time for school!!!” HwaYoung came rushing in to her twin sister’s bedroom to wake her up. “just a few more minutes, please!” HyoYoung got another piece of pillow and put it on top of her left ear. HwaYoung lightly shook her twin’s arm to wake her up and yet HyoYoung refuses to wake up, “HyoYoung-ah! Please wake up! I made your favorite breakfast!!” HwaYoung lured HyoYoung. “just a sec.” HyoYoung replied, she got up and rubbed her eyes to get a clearer view of her surroundings. “HwaYoung-ah! Where are you?” HyoYoung called out, “I’m here! Just go downstairs eonnie!!” HwaYoung yelled from downstairs. HyoYoung quickly stood up and walked slowly towards the door. She shut the door tight after she got out of her room and headed to the stairs, just as she was going to step on the last wooden stair, her foot slipped and she fell down on her bottom. HwaYoung quickly went to her twin and asked “yah!! Gwenchanayo?” HyoYoung nodded in response and quickly got up “There’s just a small bruise in my elbow, it’ll be okay in no time” HyoYoung said and smiled “Paboya! You should be more careful next time!” HwaYoung said worriedly to her twin, “What did you just call me?” HyoYoung faked a glare at HwaYoung and smirked, “Uhm…… Nothing!” HwaYoung quickly went to the kitchen and got the first aid kit, “HyoYoung-ah! Please be careful next time, okay? You make me worry A LOT!” HwaYoung gave the word ‘a lot’ more emphasis so that HyoYoung could hear it, “Arasseo, well, we better get ready now.” HyoYoung said and went upstairs to took a shower.

                 

After both of them have already finished getting ready, they quickly ate their breakfast and did their proper hygiene of course.“Kajja! The twins might be waiting for us outside.” HyoYoung said as she help HwaYoung fix her blouse before going out of the door. “Arasseo.” HwaYoung said and nodded.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: The chapter's so short ><

but I hope you still like it!!
-bows many times- Please do bare with me!!