Chappie 2

I Miss You

"Ahhhhhh~~ My hurts from sitting down." You declared, stretching your arms out. The weather was just nice, the perfect spring weather. 

You were wearing a lose pullover and floral denim shorts with wedges. 

You headed with the group members to a makeshift tent, while waiting for your turn to go up on stage for dry rehearsal. 

Your manager had ordered chicken for almost the whole SM family and everyone was crowding around, enjoying. 

You shared a box of chicken with Min Jung, and chatted and made stupid jokes, being the dorky people you were. 

"You fatty, eating again." 

You didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. Who else but your dear Jong In oppa?

You stuck out your tongue at Kai before digging into the chicken again. 

" You girls are up in 10 minutes!" Your manager shouted across the tent. 

"Neh~!!" You exclamied through your full mouth. 

You wiped your hands and attached the mic to your shorts. 

"Angelica (your group name. Lame, I know), you're up!" You heard the PD announce.

You left your remaining chicken in the hands of Sehun and Kai. "Don't eat it, oppas!" You warned them the last time and narrowed your eyes.

They just chuckled and held out 'OK' signs. 

On your way to the stage, you bumped into someone. You looked up, and smiled sweetly.

'Mianhe, Niel oppa.' Niel just gave you assuring smile and said "Its okay, ~~~~-sshi."

The rest of Teen Top were behind.

"Annyunghasaeyo, Teen Top sunbaenim" You did a 90 degree bow. You eyes naturally searched for L.Joe. 

Teen Top bowed slightly as well. 

"Angelica, up on stage!" The PD boomed. 

You bowed slightly again before scurrying up the stage. 

L.Joe, seeing your clumsy yet cute figure, chuckled lightly to himself.

*She looks amazing without makeup. My ideal type.* 

The music started and the 5 of you finished the first song well. Whilst waiting for the 2nd song to play, you looked around. 

You caught L.Joe's eye, and you flashed a small smile. He smiled back, which made your heart fuzzy. 

L.Joe couldn't take his eyes off you the whole time, watching you goof around, make small mistakes with the choreography before smiling embarrassedly at  yourself, bumping into the other members, and sweetly saying " PD-nim, that's not our song~~" before smiling once again when the PD got the 2nd song wrong. He felt himself falling for you more. Yet there was a tinge of sadness in his heart. He hardly saw you, and didn't even have a chance to go on a proper date with you.  *Why must we both be idols?* He sighed. There were times when he saw you backstage crying after your performance because you got a move wrong, or when you looked plain exhausted, and he had to fight hard against the urge to go up to you and hug you tightly. 

He awoke from his thoughts, hearing your sweet singing voice "If only we could be together for real, 'I miss you' will not flow so easily off my lips." The lyrics went. 

*Yeah, if only.* L.Joe looked away.