Chappie 1

I Miss You

A vibration and a cute little message tone woke you from your slumber. You eyes fluttered open, finding yourself in the van with the members all in the car, sound asleep,exhausted from last night's practice. You were all dressed in your own clothes, with no make up, on your way to Busan for Dream Concert later in the evening. Hearing from you manager that the ride would be 5 hours, everyone just got comfortable and fell into dreamland. You looked your phone, half expecting it to be Kai. You had been close to him even though you were never trainees together, and just got along. Your eyes brightened seeing  the name on the phone "Byunghun Oppa~" it said. You excitedly opened the message. 

"Morning. See you later" It read. 

You were bewildered for a moment.

"Huh? Why?:O Btw, morninnggggg^^" You replied.

A text came back almost instantly.

" Dream Concert, ~~~~. "

You almost squealed in joy. You hadn't seen Byunghun in almost a month, and the thought of seeing him again delighted you. 

"Oh! :D I'll see you later then! Fighting!^^ keke" You typed.

Your phone vibrated again.

"Fighting, ~~~~. Take care" 

Smiling sweetly at the phone, you eyelids grew heavier, and soon fell asleep.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"~~~~~-ah." A familiar muffled voice was heard and someone kicked your . 

You reluctantly open your sleepy eyes, only to see the leader, MinJung, under a blanket with her eyes closed and her legs propped up against the car seat in front of her. 

"We're there already?"  You turned to your side.

"Rest stop, babo. Need to pee?" MinJung chuckled slightly.

The other three members were gone. 

"NOOOOOOO!!" You screamed for no reason, before laughing giddily. 

"SHHHHH." MinJung playfully flicked your forehead. You were a closed knit group, and always played like that. 

You almost fell asleep again, when someone knocked the car window. 

You groaned,opening your eyes. 

"Jong In oppa....." Kai just grinned from outside. 

You rolled the window down. 

"Are you stalking us?" You asked playfully,looking drunk.

Kai knocked your head. "Babo, we came from the same building and took the same route and came to the same rest stop." 

"Hehehe" You giggled at his seriousness. You noticed most of the SM family scattered around the rest stop. 

"Come out, lazy ." He put his hand in the car and pulled your wrist. 

You opened the car door. 

"MinJung unnie is lazy too..." You grumbled.

"She's old already, I'll excuse her. You're 4 years younger than her, no excuse." Kai reasoned before dragging you away. 

"We're the same age, KIM JONG IN!" You heard Min Jung's voice from the car. 

Both Kai and you giggled, and you linked arms with him. 

You walked (more like dragged yourself) to the food stall, and your eyes brightened at the sight of food. 

Kai ruffled your hair, amused by your reaction to food. 

"Oppa will treat you." He generously offered. 

"Really?! Okay!" You were awake now. It was rare that Kai was treating you, and you had to make full use of his generosity. 

"Ahjumma, give me everything! " You joked. 

"Yah. Oppa doesn't own SM. I don't have that money." He pushed your forehead again. You pouted cutely. 

You scanned through the menu and concluded loudly, "Ddukbokki!" 

" Treat me too, Jong In oppa!" Sung Eun, the maknae of the group appeared with a wide grin.

" Fine, since you kids are poor." Kai said. 

Both Sung Eun and you grinned and thankfully received your food. 

You blew the rice cakes and offered one to Kai. 

He gladly ate it. 

"I'm not offering you my ice cream' Sung Eun said protectively. 

Three of you walked out of the stall.

"Thanks for the food, Jong In oppa!!" Sung Eun and you bowed and waved. 

Kai ruffled your hair again and chuckled.

He looked at you blowing your rice cakes carefully and looking at them like treasure, linked arms with Sung Eun, skipping happily to your car. 

*She's adorable.* He thought before walking back to his car. Some girls recognized him, and he just politely bowed.