Daddy, Stop Annoying Baby Rin!!

I Am The Best( A Baby's World sequel)

 

 

Still in GD's Dreamland

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I'm staring at the ceiling waiting for some mercy while this Little-Girl/Baby-Rin is staring at the foods that I just cooked. Eottokke?? By the looks on her face, it's as if, she is gonna throw me outside despite the fact that she sees me as her appa..

 

"So, what are you waiting for?? Aren't you going to eat now??" I said trying to hide my fear for her reaction. God!! If she is really Chaerin like who she's claiming that she is, then I should run for my life.. I tell you. you dont want to see Chaerin gets angry when you mess up with her breakfast!!

 

"Appa!!! Seriously, what is wrong with you?? Do you want me to tell Omma that you're sick???!! Look at what you've done? You burned the eggs, the bacons' color turned to black, you spilled my milk and.. and.. andd................ Urgh!! Appa!!!!!!!!!!!" she furiously shouted at me.

 

"And what Baby??" I almost whisper, it's not like I dont know what I did but I just wanna know if she found out about----

 

"Yah!! Why did you mix iodized salt in my pancake instead of sugar??????????? You can't tell the difference????" she started to throw her tantrums..

 

"H-huh?? hehehe.. Sorry, Rin..." I bow my head in embarrasment.. "Then, do you want to me to call a delivery??" I asked hoping that she might consider.

 

"Ani..Never mind.." she started poking her foods.

 

To shift the conversation, I ask her what Im dying to ask from the start..

 

"Ah, Chaerin,you know Jiyong, right?? Where is he and why are you angry at him??"

 

She gave me the WTF look and I started to get scared again.. Now I'm wondering how the real Kijin Appa manage to handle Chaerin when she was younger.

 

"Appa, you already messed with my breakfast...please stop saying bad words.." she said annoyed.

 

"Why? I mean, what did he do to you??" Seriously, did I meet Chaerin before?? And she used to hate me?? But I can't remember anything...

 

"Well.. Promise me you won't get angry.." she shyly said.. Aww! Cuteness much??

 

Now it's my turn to raise my brow at her. "Okay, I promise..so what did I--I mean he did??"

 

"He..He.. He used to tease me about my chubby cheeks...and..."

 

"And??"

 

"...and he used to pinch it..and..."

 

"...and???"

 

"He used to kiss me!! Appa!! He' so annoying!!!" she suddenly outburst.

 

"Come on Rin, he just kiss you------- WHAT THE?? HE KISSED YOU???"  I look at her with wide eyes. 'Omo?? I kissed her before?? I can't remember kissing a girl with the name of Chaerin when I was small...Definitely not Chaerin. Unless... she is what I think she should be...

 

"FAITH??? Are you Faith???" I immediately ask her, hell if she is Faith then it is true that I used to stole her a kiss!!

 

"Of course I'm Faith!! You gave me that name right? In school, Im Faith Lee but here, I'm your RIN.. Even that you can't remember???" she looks pissed again..

 

Uh-Oh!!!!! SHE shouldn't know that I'm Jiyong..No.. SHE MUST NOT KNOW THAT IM JIYONG!!!!!!!! She might kill me  and I can't no longer meet her again in the future!! I know!! I should do something to ease her anger at me! But how????

 

"Uhm, tell me more what he did to you.."

 

"He used to brag that he will be  an idol and that he will marry me when he grows up.. Appa, even my teacher is teasing me bacause of that!!" she pouted.

 

"Really??"I grin at her..

 

"Aha!! As if that is gong to happen!!" she pouted even more.

 

Na-ah Rin!! Faith! Or my Chaerin!! I will make that happen in the future.. just wait Baby!! hahahaha..

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Omo!! Thank you so much to all of my subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to those who comment, please keep on!! I reaaly appreciate your supports!!!!!!!!

 

 

Sorry for typos or mispelled words.. Thank you gain!!!!1 love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Skydragon for the win!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

-Mina