you...

"So Does This Mean It's Goodbye?"

 

Your POV

"Please...Don't go....please...just don't" I ran to a mysterious man and embraced him from behind.

"I can't stay here...I need to leave" He turned around and wiped my tears...a mystery man that hass captured my heart is now leaving...

"why? You said you would protect me no matter what!" My tears fell endlessly down my cheeks.

"I did...besides we can't be together because..." He slowly shook me off and backed away with a bright light behind him as he got farther....

"I'm dead".....

I suddenly shot my eyes open from an aching pain I felt in my chest. I stood up with my hand against my chest, I realized I was still at the beach...I must have fallen asleep here for hours considering it's pretty dark.

I sighed and watched the waves moving back and forth while my hand was still gripping onto my chest.

"You know....a pretty girl like you shouldn't be standing out here alone, especially since it's close to night time.." I didn't turn around, instead I saw a figure slowly stand next to me from the corner of my eye..I felt awkward with this stranger's presence....

"why are you here? Do I know you?" I said coldly without glancing at this strange man...I wasn't in the mood for interruption especially after what happened a while ago...

"Maybe..maybe not....But I'll let you know that my job is to help you" I scoffed.

"Help me? With what? Look I think you've got the wrong person. Now if you do-"

"You're Lee JiMun. I know about your decease.I also once went through it, so I'm here to help out the people who have this decease..." I Slowly turned my head to look at this person's face, but by the time I looked, his face was turned to th other side.

"who exactly are you?" I stepped closer to him as he didn't even move a bit.

"Someone....Someone who's here to protect you" He answered, but he still didn't turn his head to face me

"I already know you're here to help or protect me...but I should a least know my soon-to-be-savior's name..." He shook his head. I huffed.

"and why not?!" I was becoming short tempered with this person...Who does he think he is?! Saying he's my protector yet he doesn't even tell me his name or who he is!? aish!! The nerve of this boy!

Once I noticed he wouldn't say anything...I decided to let it go....

I sighed..."What happened to you when you had this decease?"

I noticed he shook a bit...I guess I startled him..

"wh-what do you want to know?"

"I want to know how you survived from it, of course! What other choice is there?"

"oh erm...about that..you see.....I didn't actually....uh...su-surv-vive..it.." I raised an eyebrow.

"What's that supposed to mean?! You said you went through it! Of course that means you lived, unless it's the other way around!" He remained silent

I walked up to him and put my right hand on his right shoulder which made him jump a bit.

"Yah! You know it's very rude to not look at the person when you're having a conversation with them!" I tried to make him turn around but he kept fighting back.

"YAH!! Turn and face you!!"

"NO!!" He kept fighting back..AISH! What is he! 5!

"what do you mean 'NO!'!!?? You're supposed to me my protector! You expect me to give all my trust to someone who won't even face me and tell me their name!? YAH!!" I was getting angry with this dude...

We kept fighting for a few more minutes until I finally had enough.

"AISH!! That's it! I'm not having this with someone I don't even know! I'M OUT!!" I furiously walked away until I felt someone grab my wrist.

"w-wait....now's the time.." I sighed as he let go of my wrist. I turned around and saw he had his face looking down at the sand.

I crossed my arms,"Time for what? Another imature game with some stranger? I don't think so" He shook his head.

"ani!....Time to introduce myself..." I waited for him to lift of his head but he didn't

"yes, I had been through this decease...but I'm not those lucky ones who survived it...I'm actually the opposite.." I remained silent.

"I was sent to protect you and help you regain yourself....instead of ending up like me...." I slowly nodded my head agreeing.

At last, He lifted up his head and looked deep into my eyes....which widened....

"My name is Yang Yoseob..." I dazed at him...he's...can't be...

"I'm dead...."Dead....him?!

"...besides we can't be together because...I'm dead" The voice from my dream replayed in my head....

"You...." I whispered and stepped closer...but each step I took, My heart was aching with so much pain once again...starring at his face....someone I just knew a few minutes ago...is stabbing my heart all of a sudden...

"JiMun..." My vision became blurry and I felt myself collapse into someone's arms....

"It...was...you...." I finally whispered withe very breath I had before everything went black...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry I haven't been updating!!!! It's b/c for some reason, my computer is having problems with posting the chapters! HATE THAT! But Here I am! hehe

 

Thanks to my SUBSCRIBER AND COMMENTER!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

 

I hope you guys with tell me how it is and Comment and subscibe pleeeaaassseee~ It would mean a lot to me!

 

I wanna know if I'm getting better and ya! I PROMISE to post the chapter's with my all my effort!! THANK YOU!!!!!

 

BTW....on "we're NOT disbanding....right?"....I'm kind of on writer's block with that one...so you readers who are reaidng that and get this message, please forgive me cuz I'm on MAJOR writer's block unless you can give me some idea's kk!

 

OOOHHH!!!!! and did you guys see the Idol's versing on Kind Of Idol Cuz it's seriously awesome!!!!! MUST WATCH!!

 

ok I'm out! bye bye!!