You're the Reason Why: You x G-Dragon ♥

Thank You . . . For Loving Me =] (One Shots)

______'s POV:

Sad, depressing, and lonely; - that’s all that could be said about my life until I met him. At one point in my life; - during those last few moments of my happy, adventurous, and audacious life, I could do anything. The next moment; - I was devoid of everything that was meaningful to me; - it all disappeared, never to be found again. It’s just like loosing something important to you, and knowing that you’ll never find it ever again. I couldn’t feel my legs, I couldn’t walk, and my family’s amassed amount of money that they had been saving up for me for college vanished slowly, but surely. We all hoped, prayed, and wished that the use of my legs would just come back; - that I was just temporarily incapacitated because of the shock of the car accident. It was hard to grapple with the idea of not being able to walk again; - instead I would have to roll myself around. In the end, I thought it would be better if I just left this world. After all, I was the source of all my family’s problems, right? For a very long time this is what I believed. However, I was wrong; - he showed me that I was wrong.

It all began one day when a new student transferred to my school. His name was Kwon Ji Young. He seemed really nice, and was well liked by everyone is school. Girls would swoon and boys would go out of their way just to befriend him. Soon enough, he was part of the popular group that almost everyone looked up to. It was a complete honor to be able to hang around with them! However, I honestly never paid much attention to him, and I bet he probably never paid much attention to me either. He was always surrounded by a myriad of people; - the poor guy probably couldn’t even breathe! However, I don’t care much for the most popular people in school, because as far as I knew, I was the invisible wheelchair kid who rolled around school. I am kind of perturbed by them; - they just annoy me. Then to top it all off, they tease and make fun of kids that are less popular. It just disgusts me! I have some friends though, I did wonder if they were my friends, or if they just pitied me. I do consider them my friends though, because at least they acknowledged me as a person. Honestly, that is all I ever wanted.

"____! Hurry up or we’re going to be late for class!" my best friend Seunghyun yelled. "Okay okay… Don’t rush me!" I yelled back in a sarcastic angry tone. She flashed me a bright smile knowing that I was only bantering with her. "Well don’t get mad at me when you get scolded," she said. "I won’t, don’t worry," I replied with a small smile was still apparent on my face. Seunghyun is a great person. She is probably the only person that understands me. While I’m thinking about her… Seunghyun was the only person who always saw past my wheelchair. She saw me for who I am, and she understood things from my perspective. She’s really the only one that knows why I’m skittish around cars, and why I don’t want to go near them. I think that’s the reason why I was always comfortable around her. I rolled my chair to the back of the class room because the teacher insisted that I take the seat closest to door for reasons having to do with fires and whatnot.

As soon as I reached my desk, I spotted a paper with Ji Young and my name on it with the words "Computer Presentation" and "Your Partner Is" at the top. The teacher allotted us about a month to finish the project, which was more than enough time to finish. At the time, I didn’t think too much of it; - like I said, we really didn’t pay attention to each other. For some strange reason, I felt like the teacher instigated this. She knows that I like to work alone or with Seunghyun. "Hi ____!" Ji Young said walking up to my desk. "Hi Ji Young-ah," I replied simply. "Ewwh! Don't be so formal with me! It gives me the heebie geebies," he said before shivering. "Call me GD!" Ji Young said before holding out his hand for me to shake. I nodded, and shook his hand in return. "So... About this project… Do you have any ideas on what to do?" he asked looking at me. "I don’t really have any ideas, but I guess we should just come up with one together," I suggested. GD nodded and flashed a smile at me. I almost took a double take, he has a bright smile. I guess I could somewhat understand why people were captivated by it. I would describe it as pure, innocent, and bright – WOAH! I did NOT just think that. That is not relevant to our computer project, in fact, it’s irrelevant! "I think we should take something not too interesting like… how to write a book report, and make it a funny animation so people learn WHILE laughing!" Ji Young said stopping me from further arguing with myself. A laugh escaped from my lips as I managed to say "Great! We can meet up at my house if you want," I wrote down my address on a piece of paper and then handed it to him. "Okay, I’ll meet you today after clubs end," he told me as he walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

I sat quietly and ate my sandwich, while Seunghyun kept going on and on about how lucky I was to be paired with the school’s most popular guy. "All I’m saying is that you should at least take advantage of this! I mean, come on! He could score you like, a free A in class or something," she pointed out. "How many times do I have to tell you? I don’t care about those things. I just want to do my project and get this over with. Plus, I don’t want to start any drama with his fan clubs," I added. Seunghyun just shrugged and continued to eat her lunch. All day people keep staring at me and saying things such as, "That’s the girl that got paired with GD oppa!" or "I wonder if it’s awkward for them to be working together, I mean, they’re completely different!" I have to admit; those comments kind of made me feel bad. Everyone was in unison when it came to talking about Ji Young and who he was partnered up with in projects. All I could really do was take a deep breath and keep on going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that Afternoon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let’s make them have funny voices!" Ji Young suggested as he clicked away on the computer. I just nodded as we worked together, but before I knew it, GD and I were dying of laughter. "These little creatures are so weird! What should we name them?" I asked. We both thought for a moment before I blurted out, "Let’s call them G-_____!" He looked puzzled for a moment as he finally asked, "G-_____s? What’s a G-______?" Ji Young asked as he laughed. "It’s a combination of GD and _____. After all, we did create them," he smiled at me and nodded in approval. I liked how he was always complying with what I suggest.  didn’t usually question what I suggested unless it was really bizarre. We spent weeks together on this project, so while the weeks went by our friendship deepened. If you’re thinking that there was nothing bad about it, then you were wrong. All of the sudden, I had a group of antis who swore to never become my friends or even talk to me for the longevity of my life. I’m pretty sure I’ll be living for awhile, I do take care of myself you know. Among the antis was one of the other popular girls named CL. She had this crush or fling with GD going on, but apparently when I came into the picture, I made something happen, so therefore they aren’t that close anymore. I knew it wasn’t my fault, but the fact that she was a major hot shot and I was well… an invisible girl… people sided with her. The comments people told me were harsh, and sometimes, I ended up taken them to heart. However, when I was with Ji Young, I guess I felt like none of that mattered.

"___________!!!!" I heard GD shout before he spun my wheelchair in a circle. "GD! How many times do I have to tell you not to spin my wheelchair like that? You’re too stubborn, can’t you be obedient?" I said scolding him with a smile. "Why not? It’s fun and you know it!" he argued. I rolled my eyes and started rolling away from him. "Are you walking away from me missy!?" he yelled behind me playfully. "She’s not walking, she’s ROLLING," CL spat as I walked- no "rolled" past her. "Just look at her, she thinks she’s everything just because GD decided to be nice to her! How pathetic!" she said smirking. It was obvious that CL was vying to win GD back. She was trying, and it was working. I could feel tears threatening to fall as I rolled out of there, towards the front of the school. "Mean CL, evil chair…" I whispered as I rolled farther away from them.

_____'s POV End.

G-Dragon's POV:

"CL! You shouldn’t be talking about people like that!" I yelled at her. "G-GD… Y-You know I was just kidding…" CL said looking away. "No you weren’t! You meant everything you said, but the worst part is that you’re talking about her like she’s a strange creature when _____ is just like us!" I said before turning away to go and find _____. "G-GD wait!" CL said as she grabbed my wrist. I turned and looked at her as I shot her a cold stare. "What?" I asked coldly as I pulled my wrist out of her grasp. CL looked down, and said nothing as GD walked towards the school’s entrance where _____ was.

GD’s POV End.

_____'s  POV.

As I walked outside, I immediately noticed a dog that was tethered to a tree by a leather leash. The dog happily jumped up and down when it saw me, and I just couldn’t help myself as I walked over to it and released it from its leash. The dog instantly covered my face with as if it were thanking me. While the dog was attacking me, I didn’t even notice GD coming out of the school. He walked over to the dog and me slowly as if sneaking up on us; - only to be noticed by the dog, whom had already smelt him coming. Ji Young looked down at me, and dug through his pocket, only to produce a tissue. "I guess the dog stopped you before I could," he said smiling. I nodded slowly, patting the dog on the head while I wiped my face with the tissue he gave me. "You know, you shouldn’t take what she said to heart,"  GD stated looking up at the sky. "I still would have acted the same way before; - with or without your wheelchair," I instantly felt touched, because it was the nicest thing anyone had ever said to me. "We were all born for a reason, and I believe I was born to be your friend. . . Or maybe even more one day," he said finally looking at me with a small smile and blush on his face. Ji Young looked at me intensely before bending over and then kissing me softly on the forehead. Once he leaned back, and sat back down, I felt my face get hot, and my heart start pounding. I looked over at him; trying to get one last glimpse of his previous seriousness, only to find GD trying to pat the dog’s head. The dog jumped on him and covered his face with , while Ji Young laughed. After a few minutes of watching them, I soon started laughing, and tried pulling the dog off of GD. We were all born for a reason, right? Well, I may not know why I was born, or why I was put through all this pain, but I know for sure that there is a reason behind this all; - a reason that I will strive to discover for the rest of my life. Well, with GD by my side; I'm sure nothing is impossible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Author's Note:

Hellooo !! :D I'm Back with a Series of One Shots ^^. Hopefully you guise will Like it =] ? Have a Request you would like me to Fulfill ? Comment, or Message Me =D. I'm all Ears to new Suggestions ^-^ !~ Oh and Before I stop Blabbing away, Please check out my Other Story: Love at Last ♥. And the New Story I am the Coe-Author of: My Guardian Angels. I Hope you enjoyed this One Shot! :D