My Angel - Final

My Angel

 

The first time you met him...You can remember the day perfectly. At your school's annual talent show, Suho had sung a song he had written along with his friends Baekhyun and Kyungsoo.  It was called Angel.  He's like an angel himself.  He's sweet and caring; he had a thing for singing.  

 

At the talent show, you had sat in the front row, seat 17.  As he was singing and holding his microphone, Suho had made direct eye-contact with you.  You had started to blush as you kept staring at each other, and he kept singing with that angelic voice of his.  It was as if you were stuck in a trance, as his voice started to creep into your heart, and you felt as if you were melting.  

As the words left his mouth and went into your ears, it was like a sweet lullaby, as if it were meant for you.

 

Neoui saesangeuro, yeorin baramrul tago~

 

You heard his voice and he looked at you with affection in his eyes.

 

Eodideun cheongugiltaeni~

 

As you heard that last line, everyone started showering him with applause, but you couldn't do anything but keep staring as he gave you one last look and went off the stage.

 

Afterwards, he found you in the hallway, and you two started to talk to each other.  Soon, you two became close buddies, and you hung out with him and his friends more often.  

Suho was actually his nickname; his real name was Kim Joonmyun.  He only let you call him Joonmyun though; there was something about you that he just liked.  He loved that feeling of being with you, and he wanted to be able to spend every minute by your side.  One day, he finally made his move.

 

~*~*~

 

"~~~~~" "hm?"

"I, Uhh, you're a really nice friend, and I was wondering if Uhh-"

"joonmyun! You're sweating like crazy! Are you all right?"

"huh? Oh yeah! I-I'm fine! Haha, don't worry, i'm fine, nothing to worry about," he stammered.

"Is something wrong?"

"oh, I was just wondering if Uhh, you wanted to be my girlfriend..." he mumbled almost inaudibly.

"what?"

"I was asking if you wanted-"

You interlocked you fingers with his and held his hand tightly. 

"of course I would," you said with a smile.  

Suho's face turned a shade of red as he gave you a warm hug.   

You whispered in his ear, "I'll always be with you oppa."

 

~*~*~

 

He was always so nervous.  It was cute when he stammered, or when he would twiddle with his fingers in class before he would have to present something.  Whenever he seemed nervous, you would put your hand in his, and he would look at you and smile.  It was as if you two were meant for each other, to be at the each others' side.  

 

Present POV

It was your first date with Suho, and he took you to the movie theater.  He apologized for being so cheap, but you said it didn't matter, as long as you were with him, and he seemed to be cheer up a bit at your words.  

 

During the movie, when some intimate scenes came out, you two started coughing on purpose and tried to get out your phones to make it less awkward.  Toward the end though, you started to fall asleep and your head leaned into his shoulder.  It felt nice and safe; you slowly reached your hand towards his and Suho worried a bit and he stood up straight, waking you up.  He apologized multiple times and you just giggled and said it was fine.  

 

As you two walked outside the theater, you and Suho linked arms, and went to the local park and sat down on a bench for a while.  He twiddled his fingers again as you two didn't say anything to each other.  

 

"~~~~~"

"Yea?"

"Have you, had your first kiss yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Oh, I see."

"Have you?"

"Nope."

"Why do you ask?"

"Is it ok if we do now?"

 

Before you could answer, he leaned forward, holding one side of your face awkwardly, as you slowly closed your eyes.  you waited for your lips to meet, but you never felt it, and peeked out of one eye.  

Suho had stopped midway and kept staring into your eyes, and he was blushing; his face was as red as a cherry and he pulled back.  You couldn't help but laugh a little on the inside, at how cute he was in everything that he did.  

 

So you held his face this time and planted your lips on his and kissed him.  Suho was slightly shocked and surprised but closed his eyes soon enough.  He ran his fingers gently through your hair and held the back of your head.  Suho was the first one to pull back for a breath, and you laughed.  His face turned red again and you just hugged him and he stiffened as he was nervous again.  You pulled back as he sat there, not sure of what to do next.  

 

You grabbed his hand and pulled him up as you suggested to go on a stroll on the way home.  He agreed quickly and held your hand as he put the other in his pocket.  

It was a nice night, and when you looked at Suho, he looked so calm and serene as he was waking with you, and a smile grew on your face, as you thought about how the rest of your life would go with him.  

 

You loved the way his hair barely covered one of his eyes, and how milky his skin was, making the night look less scary with the help of the moonlight.  He looked like a complete model, an everything about him just seemed perfect.   He started humming to his song Angel, and even though he wasn't singing, his voice was still heavenly, and it was smooth like milk and honey.   You leaned your head on his shoulder, and his tension seemed to loosen after a while.  

 

"Joonmyun, I'm glad that you're my boyfriend and that I have you in my life," you said with a sincere smile.

 

He smiled back and held onto your hand harder.  He gathered up his courage again and leaned in and kissed you as you put your hands around his neck.  It was nice just standing there in his arms and knowing that you were protected by him.  

 

As you two pulled back he said, "You'll always be my angel."

 

---------------------------------
keke

sorry, this was one of those things that just kind of popped into my head all of a sudden.

Hope you guys enjoyed it ♥