End Of Promotions

The King Game

~At Incheon Airport~

Screams could have been heard everywhere in the airport that evening.  Fans were holding signs that were written in different colors.  Some simply states the name of the group or the name of their favourite member. While the others are filled with bright colors filled with support in different languages.

The 6 boys just smile and wave to their fans as they try to exit the airport untouched and unharmed.  They all took a sigh of relief as they finally reached their van.  None of them got much sleep since their debut so within seconds all 6 of them quieted down and their driver continued to drive the night away.

 

~Meanwhile in Japan~

A girl with long dark brown hair stood on the edge of a high rise.  She looked at the man in front of her and simply mouthed the words “I Love You” as tears streamed down her face.  The man outstretched his hand to pull her back but it was too late. She closed her eyes and leaned back.

“AND… CUT”

The girl smiles brightly as she bowed and thanked all the staff members before running back to her dressing room.  She changed into a full black outfit with her hair tied in a ponytail.  She waited for her manager at the parking lot to drive her to the airport so she can finally go home.

 

~In Korea~

“Careless, careless. Shoot anonymous, anonymous.
Heartless, mindless. No one. who care about me”

With that last line, EXO-K’s debut promotions finally ended.  They managed to win a few first place trophies in a few music shows.  As they ended their encore stage they bowed to their screaming fans once last time then got off the stage.  The minute they got off stage they cheered loudly to mark the end of a successful promotion.  They were chatting loudly with each other as they changed out of their stage clothes and entered their van.  The minute the van started, the van was hit with silence as all 6 males fell sound asleep.

Suho was sleeping in the back row of the van with Baekhyun and Chanyeol on either side of him. Chanyeol’s weird sleeping habits caused the lightest sleeper in EXO-K slowly break out of his slumber.  Baekhyun tossed and turned and this caused the Leader of the group to wake up as well.

“Aish, Baekhyun-ah, stop turning and just wake up already.”  Suho woke up with one hand ruffling his bed hair and the other shaking Baekhyun’s shoulder.

Baekhyun groaned and his eyes started to open.  He opened the curtain next to him and suddenly yelled causing everyone in the van to be awake.

“Hyung… Why are you so loud in the morning” The visual of the group said in an annoyed voice as he glared at the main vocalist.

“Well if you look looked outside, I’m sure you would be surprised as well.” The Vocalist snapped back at him.

D.O ignored them and opened the door of the van.  He was surprised to be greeted by the sounds of the ocean waves and the ocean view that accompanied the villa next to them.  The amount of natural sunlight that filled the van caused the group to turn their heads towards it.

One by one the group left the van and took a deep breathe of the salty air and looked around.  They ended up at a villa with a beach view, it took a while for the group to register in their minds. Baekhyun was the first one to recover from the shock and he hits Chanyeol on the arm to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.  Chanyeol being the great friend he was hits him back.  The two of them continue the childish fight.  Suho looked at them and shook his head and tried to stop them.  D.O watches his hyungdeul bicker and only laughs at their childish actions.  Se Hun was at awe as he stared at the ocean but suddenly he was pulled into a selca with Kai.  As Kai was setting up his phone, Se Hun noticed another van pull up to the villa.

The van was exactly like EXO-K’s, the van stopped and 6 people stepped out of the van as well.  Kai was counting down but Se Hun ignored him and ran to the van.

“LU HAN HYUNG” The maknae tackles the baby faced elder, nearly suffocating him.

Se Hun’s voice magically causes Baekhyun and Chanyeol to stop their childish fight.  Baekhyun runs off to tackle hug Tao leaving Chanyeol dazed as to what is going on. Chen’s voice calling Chanyeol’s name causes the younger male to run and hug his friend.  D.O walks over to Xiu Min smiling brightly and hugging the eldest, who smiles brightly at him.  The dancers of groups ran to each other while Lay puts Kai into a headlock and ruffles his hair.  The leaders of the groups walk up to each other and gave each other a man hug.

            All 12 of them started exchanging greeting between the rest of the group.  The 12 of them, even if most were considered adults legally, had the smiles and the energy of elementary students having the time of their lives at recess.  The noise level was sudden stopped when a voice greeted them from the balcony of the villa.

“Excuse me.  But this is private property, do you mind keeping the noise level down?”  A girl in a purple flowery summer dress said as she focuses on tying up her long hair in a bun.

            The girl looked off the balcony and was completely shocked to see EXO in front of her. And all of EXO was looking back at her just as surprised.  Kris and Kai were the first ones who snapped out of their dazed and called out to the girl.


PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!