Chapter 5

SM Undercover Idols

 

 

Home

 

She ran away, her breath was getting higher and higher with every step she took, her foots were completely swollen. But, she didn’t care or, better said she didn’t had any choice left. 

‘’Yoona! I love you! Marry me!’’ A person not far behind her shouted. Folowed by a group of 50 man who were running behind her. It was nothing special, really. Just a group of 50 man running behind her, knowing if she stop then they bomber her with what you could called everything.

‘’Saranghae Im Yoona!’’

Sigh, this will be a long day

----

‘’Okay, Yunho, clean the dorm and with clean, I mean crystal clean. Not Yunho’s thinking of clean. I will contact some café’s in hope we can get a job and Hae- ’’ She hesitated ‘’Erm, just do something’’  

‘’Wait, Why can’t i help?’’ He asked.

‘’Well, did you forgot the time that you wanted to wash the car and broke 2 windows with it?’’ Yunho smirked ‘’It is still is a mystery how you could broke it.’’

‘’I can explain that…’’ Hae said, trying his best to recall what happened. Okay, he broke 2 window but, the windows were clean and that was the most important thing.

Waiting patiently a minute for Hae’s answer, it was obvious that Yunho had won this time. And he couldn’t let this opportunity waist without bragging about it.

‘’So, let the daddy show you how to clean this place, at the right way.’’ While making his way upstairs followed by Donghae.

She was clearly amused with the two man. They could be annoying like hell at sometimes that she thought of throwing them in a container of Barbie’s or sending them to desert island and sabotage their flight. But, she couldn’t admit that they could make her smile like a geek at some point.

The four of them were special for her. Maybe, not like other people. But, she didn't know how to life without them

 

 


Authors Note :

I promised to update today and that is what i did, even though it is a very short chapter. I needed to go to school and then right after i needed to learn Chinese ( according to my parents, i at it...) So, i hope you guys could understand me. Tomorrow i have more time and promise to update 12 word pages /shoot me. Since i promise it, i won't break it. So, please wait for it and thanks for the support.