Chapter 2

SM Undercover Idols

 

 

The truth

She froze on her spot. Victoria knew that voice, cold. but for her it could warmth her hart, she knew the owner off the voice. He couldn’t be here, right ? It was impossible. Even in her wildest dreams, he shouldn’t be here with her. While thought where wondering trough her mind, she didn’t notice that her dongsaeng was still beating the so called erts.

She slowly called his name with much doubt. Knowing that a part from here wanted that he would be here ‘’ …..Yunho ? ‘’

 ‘’ Vic! Help me! ‘’ he shouted with all the strength he had. It was not because he was weak. As a matter of fact he was one off the strongest man out there.  It was because Yoona had an amazing strength.

She immediately realized that Yoona was still beating Yunho and another unknown men. As fast as she could, she used all her strength to push Yoona on the ground and hold her hands. She automatic landed on top off Yoona. 

‘’ Yah!, Unnie , Let go off me!  ‘’ Yoona said while trying to remove Victoria from her ‘’ I must beat those erts ‘’ She said determined. She was fighting back to Victoria and both ended up having a little old child fight.

They both off them stopped when they heard a man laughing so loud that he fell on the ground, while holding his tummy. With curious eyes they were looking at the owner from the voice. ‘’ ..D- Donghae Oppa? ‘’ The doe-like girl called him.

The other one had her eyes fixed on the man standing behind Donghae looking uninterested and angry.

Both off them stood up and walked to the guys. One off them was looking angry and was ready to give them a speech, while the other one was still looking amused from what happened earlier. The girls bow their head as a little kid who get a speech from their father.

   ----                                                                                                             

After Yunho’s speech which included the words mature, kids, unmannered, stupid and more off those. The four off them found out that they all got the same map decided to walk together to the old SM Dorm. When all of them where in front off the dorm, Donghae opened it with his old key.

All of them where now inside the dorm and saw a letter at the salon table. Yunho broke in a huge sigh before reading the letter.

Dear Yunho, Donghae, Victoria and Yoona

Your probably wondering why I send you guys here. That has his reasons. The four off you got what I like to call ’’ Superstar Phobia ‘’. I am tired from the complains that I get from some off you. Its not that you guys are not hard-working but, it is because you guys take fame in a higher level.

 I decide to temporarily ban all off you, to step in SM or contact one off the members. Everyone will live in this house for 6 months. There are 2 rooms so you have to share. You have to find work to pay the bills and  live like normal people. Remember that I do not want that the media will find out about this or your fans. If the media finds out about this plan, I must fire you all.

 

Lee Soo Man

 

~~~~

All four of them where speechless, it was too much too handle for one night.

‘’ ….I suggest that we should sleep first ‘’ Victoria said

‘’ So who sleeps where ? ‘’ Yunho said

‘’ I will take the biggest room !‘’ Donghae immediately said

‘’ What! No! I want the biggest room ‘’ Yoona said while doing an aegyo

‘’ No!‘’ Donghae said while running upstairs. Yoona followed him and both off them start quibbling like usual.

While at the living room only Victoria and Yunho are left

‘’ This is going to be a long night ‘’ said Victoria before breaking in a deep sigh