Chapter 4

SM Undercover Idols

 

 

Run, Choding!

When the three off them were planning to eat breakfast. There was one problem, nobody has money, since SM blocked all their credit cards. And nobody was good at cooking or some were still sleeping, coming to the conclusion that there was no breakfast. So, to begin with, the morning in the dorm started with an Choding jumping upside down irritating everyone while begging for food,  the fish watching the cartoon ‘’ Skip Beat ‘’ with very loud volume making the neighbors also doing the same. An mother still sleeping refusing to wake up under any circumstances and a annoyed father who was like a volcano who could explode any time.

‘’ I want my food!....Please.., Unnie! ‘’ Yoona said still unpleased that no one in the house paid attention on her. Except, one fish that she hasn’t annoyed.

As fast as possible the Choding tucked on Donghae’s shirt ‘’ Oppa, I want my food ‘’ While doing an aego as cute as possible. Normally male fans will do anything in return for that but, the reaction wasn’t something she had expect.

‘’ Move away! I’m watching. ‘’ Shoving her away like she was a paper dust.

Sticking her tong out  and walking away, deciding that no once was planning to pay attention on her. She was planning to do something, she never did in her entire life. She was going to get a part-time job.

----

‘’Table 3 is waiting for their order’’ The manager announced trough the speaker.

Yes, she was going to get an part-time job. If you are not a trainee at SM at the age 13 then you will not know that this is a completely new experience.  

‘’Sir, Are you hiring here?’’

‘’No, this place have enough team members’’ The manager answered not even looking at her ‘’And if we are hiring, why should I hire you-‘’  His eyes grew larger, slowly he held his hand up and started to point at her while stuttering.

‘’You… You are… SNSD…Yo- Yoona.’’ He stuttered.

His fanboy heart inside him couldn’t take it anymore. And so, he screamed like massive fangirl.

 

 


To start of, i am so sorry for not updating. I was on holiday for 4 weeks and when i got home, my shopping instinct inside me woke up (so i'm kinda broke now...). If this was short, i am so sorry, i promised to update this tomorrow and the day after. I got the idea after fighting struggling to get the new dress at H&M, it was kind of funny XD. Hope you like this chapter and please tell me your opinions.