Unexpected Girlfriend

You Are The One

So now, what am i going to wear on next saturday? I need to shop~~~ Dara asked me out later today for our dresses. I need to find something nice.

After school, both Dara and i went to shop for our dresses.

------SPRING FESTIVAL DAY------

Junhyung said that he's going to pick me up today. After 5 minutes of waiting,Junhyung finally came.

"nugwiyupda~~Soo Yun you looked so cute today...kaja" Junhyung said as he walked out of his car and led me in his shiny Mazda RX-7.

Junhyung's Pov

Today, i'm going to tell Soo Yun about my feelings towards her. If she's not okay with my confession then, we'll only be friends.She just looked really cute today..

"nugwiyupda~~ Soo Yun, You looked so cute today...kaja." i said... Soo Yun  smiled as she replied " arraso, let's go"

The ride was really awkward.. we didn't speak to each other.

When we arrived at school, i lead Soo Yun to the hall.Now that we're in the hall with a lot of couples dancing, i'm going to tell her now.

"Soo Yun, actually i really---" before i could finish my sentence, That Kim Hyun Joong came in our conversation and interrupt.

"nde, what you wanna say just now Junhyung" Soo Yun said as she paused when she saw that Kim Hyun Joong. "annyong heseyo Kim Hyun Joong oppa." Soo Yun said smiling.

"Annyong, So you're Soo Yun?Would you like to dance with me?" Kim Hyun Joong asked streching his hand to her. " Shall we?"

I saw Soo Yun blushing,what ever! is that Kim Hyun Joong is really damn hot? I'm hotter than him. damn, she just walked away with him leaving me alone here.

"Yes, why not Hyun Joong oppa, excuse us Junhyung." Soo Yun left before i finished my sentence. "really love you Soo Yun." I continued.

I left the hall and went to the festival site.I bumped into a girl. She's Kind of pretty, because i was really frustrated,i asked her to be my girlfriend. Because i'm the hottest bad boy in school,no one have ever rejected me. She blushed when i asked her to be my girlfriend.Am i crazy? i don't know...maybe i am crazy, i'm crazy of loving Soo Yun...

My new girl friend name is Kim Miho. Miho is really cute. I really love hanging-out with her. Since that day, Miho officially became my girlfriend. I'll try to love her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANNYONG HESEYO =)

NEW CHAPTER UPDATE.......HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT~~~

SO READ, COMMENT SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY YOUR LIFE =D