Who Do You Truly Love?

You Are The One

Soo Yun's POV

Guess what? THE HOTTEST GUY IN THE SCHOOL,KIM HYUN JOONG ASKED ME TO BE HIS GIRL.Am i dreaming or something? Is this is a dream, i don't want this dream to end. =) hehe, well, my relationship with Hyun Joong oppa's getting really good.

A month passed and tomorrow's my first month anniversary with Hyun Joong oppa. I'm going to buy something for him..

Right after school, i went to the mall.I walked in the gift shop.I'm searching for s0mething like a photoframe?

As i was searching for the photo frame, i saw someone who's really fimiliar. I decided to walk nearer towards them.It was a guy and a girl looking through some couple stuffs.They were holding hands. when i'm infront of them both, i reconized that guys face. IT WAS JUNHYUNG,YONG JUNHYUNG.

"Junhyung, what are you doing with her? Why are both of you holding hands? wae? Junhyung??"

"Why? DOES IT BOTHER YOU?Truthfully,i have a date with Miho, and she's my girlfriend."

"Aniya, i'm just asking. i don't care if she's your girlfriend. ANYONG!" i said, faking everything. Why does seeing Junhyung with other girls made my heart hurts really bad?

I paid the photoframe, and left them. I run my way home. I don't know why but i feel like crying. It hurts really bad seeing him like that. why? why? this stupid feeling of mine.

While i'm running, everything moving really slow. I'm feeling like the whole world's watching me? why? tell me why!!

When i'm home, i went straight to my room. i sat on the corner, i started to cry even harder. Why am i like this? I keep on mutering random things.

" i like you"

"do you know that i like you?"

" i like you since before but i've never told you"

"do you even ever noticed me?"

" i'm falling for you"

who was i refering that for? Kim Hyun Joong oppa or who? Junhyung? it can't be. Junhyung's my best friend.

Because i was too frustrated, i called Dara over. Soon she arrived.

"Soo Yun, omo....what's wrong with you? is it because of Kim Hyun Joong"

"Aniya, it wasn't him" i paused started to cry as Dara hugged me "it's because of Junhyung."

"Junhyung? isn't he's your best friend? tell me, what had happened to both of you guys.."

"I saw him earlier, in the gift shop while i was buying something for my anniversary tomorrow.he's was with some girl holding hands.I went to him and start yelling at him.He told me that he was on a date with this girl named Miho. I got pissed off and left them. i don't know why, i cried. i don't know why this hurts me so much... why ? why Dara?" I paused and i cried even harder. Dara passed me the tissue.

"Before, when Junhyung and i were little kids,Junhyung was always with me. Even tough sometimes he bullied me, if i fell down and hurt my self, he would be really really worried. Some other times when we're in middle school,i was sick, i didn't go to school for almost a week, everyday, Junhyung would come visit me before school until he was late everyday to school. He got detention for the rest of his middle school summer because of me.Junhyung wouldn't let even a little ant to hurt me. Once, i was in a relationship with this one guy, and some other time, he ditched me. i cried really hard and told Junhyung what had happened. Junhyung straight away meet that guy and battered him. Since then, i fell in love with him.I never have the courage of telling Junhyung because i don't want to ruin our friendship.Until, when Kim Hyun Joong oppa asked me to be his girlfriend, i forgot everything about Junhyung, my love for him too. Dara, ettokahae?

Dara just nodded as i was telling my story.

"Soo Yun,it's not that i don't want to help you, but i can't help you, this is about you feeling, who do you truly love,make the right desicion,before you regrat the rest of your life.

As Soon as Dara finished advising me, she left and went home. Dara's right, i should know who i truly love, i can't make my desicion now..i'm not sure who i truly love..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again readers, =)

i hope you guys like it, and we're reaching the end haha~~

so read, comment, subscribe and enjoy your life readers^-^

Thank you for reading anyways, i love you guys =3