Announcement

You Are The One

Me?

Well i'm Kim Soo Yun..ordinary girl... Yong Junhyung is my bestfriend. As you guys know....he's a bad boy, the gangster of the school. Junhyung really loves to fight... In the other hand, i'm really in love with Kim Hyun joong. He's so handsome... I just wish someday i'll get to be his girl.

Back to my life now...

As usual, i get myself ready for school. Omma drove me to school...

"Annyong omma...i'm leaving" i said to omma as i hugged her and went out of the car. I walked myself to my class..... As i walked in the class, i saw Sandara.

"Sandara!!" i yelled so that she could hear me..

"Annyong heseyo....Soo Yun, you're early today"

" omma's going out station today that's why she sent me off to school early hehe"

"ohh really? okay..." Sandara paused until she started to scream " aigooo, omo....Soo Yun!!! It's Kim Hyun Joong~~~ He's so handsome."

"Calm down Dara, i know he's hot.." i said smiling like an idiot looking at the hot Kim Hyun Joong " Anyways Dara, i think you should go and sit at you place now...Miss Park is coming in soon"

Dara walked away from my seat and sat at her seat. Miss Park entered the class right after that.

"Annyong Heseyeo Seongsaenim" The students in my class greet Miss Park.

"So,before i start teaching today i've one important announcement to make. This saturday there will be our school's annual Spring festival.So, boys and girls...get your self ready there will be a prom night, we'll all vote for the Spring Prince and Princess." Miss Park explained. "So now, take out your maths book and we're going to learn on integers"

I took my maths book.... and went to my day dream land.....How if i be the princess Spring and Kim Hyun Joong be the prince of spring? Omo...that'll surely be nice..He's just too hot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

annyong heseyo readers....

i'm back with another story even tough i haven't finished the other 3 stories hehe...

so if you like this story,

please comment, and subscribe...

lastly, enjoy your life =D