1.0

s e v e r l y . drabble


Letting you go without any expression, as if it's nothing -
I practiced doing that every day but it's still awkward”

 

Suho wiped his tears off and took a deep breath. He had to be strong for Kai. He went in the room, just to see Kai with his weak body.

 

I think letting you go is more severe than dying”

 

Kai was sound asleep. Suho sat on the chair beside his bed. He grabbed a hold of Kai's hand. He squeezed their hands together and put it against his forehead. Kai squeezed the hand, which surprised Suho. Kai gave a weak smile. Suho laughed a little.

 

“You cheeky boy.” He told Kai in a playful manner. Kai just smiled a cheerful smile. Suho looked at him with a smile that hinted a bit of sadness. Kai noticed this and brought Suho's hand closer to him and kissed it. Suho blushed a little bit as Kai just smirked.

 

I feel like my trembling voice will give it away quickly”

 

“Fine.” Suho said and pecked Kai's cheek. Kai just laughed playfully. Suho locked his eyes into Kai's, as he brought Kai to sit up on his bed. Suho went from the seat to the edge of the bed. Their faces got closer and Suho nuzzled Kai's nose with his. Kai shut his eyes tight from this. Suho went closer to him and rested his chin on Kai's shoulder.

 

I guess I loved you too severely”

 

Tears started to form in their eyes as they hugged. Suho whispered to Kai's ear, tickling him a bit.

 

I don't think I can forget you”

 

“I'm sorry I couldn't protect you.” Suho whispered, on the verge of crying. They tightened their hug as tears rolled down their cheeks. Suho managed to whisper weakly in between his tears.

 

“I'll miss you.”

 

Foolishly, I guess I loved you so foolishly
Because of you, I can't even dream of another love
I'm a fool that only knows you - what do you want me to do?”

 

 

 

When will I forget you?”


- - - end

a/n; hope you liked it!
Thanks for reading! :D