A friendly meeting..Nothing more?

What an Unexpected Love oppa..

 

After at least 5 hours of watching star king, star golden bell and other great variety shows, about 5, the door creaked open slowly. I craned my neck to see 'Key' smiling at me.

"Good evening Ms. ~~~" he panted as he stood beside my bed. "Ready for you checkup?"

"You seem really busy Key..and popular too." I muttered the few last words softly but he still managed to hear.

"HAHAAHAH," he laughed cutely. "How old are you ~~~?"

"Probably not your noona?" 

"ARe you saying im old?" he pouted. AIGOO~! so cute.

I giggled and smiled. "I'm 19 this year oppa~!" i said as cutely as i could.

He simply chuckled and spoke, "I'm 21,"

"BWOH?! And your a doctor?!" I spoke obviously shocked.

"Please im a genius!" He laughed.

"Yeah yeah! Ish, just sit down," I said, turning my head away, hiding my obviuos blush,

"ah thank you! You know, i can finally relax" he said grinning.

"bwoh? Too popular eh? With all the girls swooning over you!" I laughed.

"maybe?" he said flipping his hair like a diva.

"Pshh," i said rolling my eyes.

He stood up and started adjusting my cast which made me flush into an apple. "Okay everythings fine.. H/ere you go," he smiled as he passed me two tablets.

"Hm?" i asked curiously.

"Painkillers."

"Oh thanks!"

"No problem."

"Dont you have somewhere to go Key?"

"Not that i know of..Why? DO you want me to leave?" 

"NO! I mean..I dont want to be alone.."

"Ahah, okay sure, Anyway dont worry, its time for my lunch break!" he smiled happily as he took out a plastic bag with a tuppoware filled with dubokki.

"NOW? Lunnch was over a LOONG time ago!" I exclaimed.

"I'm not always free ya know?" he said his lips and took out his spoon and grabbed a spoonful. Before he stuuffed it in his mouth, "OH! Mianhae! Do you mind? I mean its your room and-"

"Please, you must be starving already! Just eat,"

He gave a an honest smile and started digging in into his dubokki. The way he ate was so adorable! I could feel my face turning hoter by just looking at him eating! JEEZ WHA?T IS WRONG WITH ME..

"So..Which school do you go too?" he suddenly asked, bringing me back to reality.

"OH! U-uh, Seoul Academy of Performing arts.."

"wow! Isnt that the really expensive school for really posh people? he asked raising an eyebrow.

"What about you?"

"I'm still studying but the hospital  sort of  had lack of workers so they hired me for awhile."

"Isnt it illegal? I mean arent you underaged?"

"you cant stop a genius!" he grinned.

"BAHHAHA sureee."

"I went to Seoul university of Medical and Science.."

"Thats the medical school that only geniuses get accepted into!!!!"

"I did tell you im a genius!" he laughed so hard he started clutching his stomach.

"Hard to believe your a genius doctor," I shook my head trying not to smile but couldnt help it.

"First time i heard that" he smiled and stood up, "Well its time for me to go. do you mind if i come here tomorrow?"

"N-no n-not at a-all!" i stammered all the way when i siad that.

"Thats great !" he ruffled my hair and spoke, "You know, for once i made a female friend who ONCE, doesnt cling or breath all over me," he winked and walked out the door.

After he left i could hear the reception barking again, "MR KIM KIBUM! YOU HAVE OVERUSED YOUR BREAK TIME! TIFFANY FROM ROOM 56 HAS BEEN CALLING FROM JUST NOW!!"

"Oppa~!" I heard an annoying squealy voice from outside. SUNNY. ITS THE REVENGE OF THE ANNOYING NURSE AGAIN..

"Not now Sunny.." I heard Key saying slightly irritated.

'Do you mind if i come here tomorrow?' the words still ringing in my mind. I couldnt help but squeal into my pillow. Maybe the hospital wasnt so bad after all!

*****

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED ! KAMSAHAMIDA!! :)

tumblr_m2153kGJdV1ql0g1z.gif