When I first met you..

What an Unexpected Love oppa..

 

~~~~~ means your name ;)

Your POV

"W-Where am I?!" I stuttered as i sat up abruptly, finding myself lying on a hospital bed.

"Finally up? Your friends and relatives left a little while ago while you were sleeping since i told them you'd be okay." the nurse smiled at me. Gosh! This nurse was really pretty, her blond wavy hair was tied up into a pony tail sideways and she had a perfect slim body too. My mouth still gaped open i nodded, Uh-huh.." 

"What happened?" I asked as I slowly laid back down. I scanned the room and saw that i was in a single room, alone with a giant LCD tv in front of me. 

"You broke you leg and hit your head a little  in some car accident. You were driving your car and there was a dog on the road soo.. You know the normal everyday stories," she chewed on her bubble gum and i winced as it popped.

"Oh.."

"Your parents picked one of the best rooms honey," she smirked as she wrote down something on her clipboard. She flipped open her mirror and started applying make up. WOAH. HOLD UP. What kind of nurse is she? Definitely not the normal ones. Suddenly, she pressed the button beside my bed with her dainty finger. 

The door swung open and a human figure walked in quickly. Oh.  It was the doctor. He had pretty brown hair it seems but i cant see his face.

"Yes nurse Sunny? You called for an emergency," he spoke. His voice was soft and kind.

"Did I? Oops?" she smiled seductively and stood up and walked towards the doctor, standing in front of him, too CLOSE for COMFORT. 

"Aish," he placed his hands on 'Nurse Sunny's' shoulder and slightly pushed her away. BAHAHAH, dont tell me she's  got the hots for him! What a one sided love.  I've got to say, he did look dazzling in that doctor uniform though i cant see his face until he turns here- OH MY GOD. He turned to me and I promise you I turn into a tomato. WHATS WRONG WITH ME! I wa blushing like crazy after jus looking at him. His face was perfect, his features were dazzling! His feline eyes, high cheek bones, perfect full lips.  SNAP OUT OF IT ~~~~.  

"hmm? Whats your name milady?" he asked kindly, OH GOD, HE"S A GENTLEMAN!

"U-Uh ~~~~~~.." I stammered nervously. AISH I SOUNDED SO STUPID!

He chuckled softly, "My name is Key, and I'll be your doctor. Just call me Key."

"O-okay...Thank you Key-sshi." I said, afraid i'll start hyperventelating. 

"No need with the formalities ~~~~.. Well, I'll be taking my leave now, if theres anything wrong, dont hesitate to call me." He gave a killer smile and walked out, accompanied with that annoying nurse of his who kept whispering in his ear. WOW DESPRATE MUCH. Before she went out, she rolled her eyes at me. I heard the receptionist barking, "Doctor Key! Finally, five more patients are requesting for you, Tiffany, room 56, Hyoyeon, room 43, Sooyoung,73, Yoona, 87 and Yuri, room 66.

"AISH SO MANY! Okay okay, hold on I'm coming!" I heard him shouted as his footsteps faded away into the hall way.

OH GOSH. SO ITS JUST NOT THE NURSE WHO HAS THE HOTS FOR HIM. ALL THE GIRLS ARE REQUESTING FOR HIM EH? He's one hell of a doctor you could say. 

******

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED :) KAMSAHAMIDA!!

tumblr_m2153kGJdV1ql0g1z.gif