Another rival eh?

What an Unexpected Love oppa..

"~~~~~-ah!!!" the door swung open and a bubbly girl with curly hair ran towards me hugging me so tight i almost suffocated.

I coughed a few times and pryed the arms of me, "JESSICA!" I squealed happily.

"soo...how are you?" she smiled evily.

"thats not why you came right?"  I smirked.

"BAH! I heard about this really hot doctor and he's really popular here! Most of the girls from our school loves this!!!" Jessica squealed. I ruffled her hair and pouted and started styling her hair agian.

"sooo...WHEN IS HE COMING DARN IT!?"

"Jessica..." I shook my head. Suddenly, the door creaked open. I felt warmth and happiness as someone walked in. IS THAT KEY?

"Is THAT?" Jessica's eyes lit up.

Suddenly a girl wearing a white cap on her head chewing a bubble gum struted in. Ugh. Sunny.

"Who's that?" Jessica eyed her.

"Sunny," I gritted my teeth.

"Who's that little friend you have there honey?" Sunny gave a fake smile.

"I'm Jessica" she muttered under her breath.

Suddenly the door clicked and Key walked in looking stunning as ever. "Good morning Ms. ~~~, Sunny and?"

"Jessica!" she piped up, eyes oogling on Key, I could see Sunny eyeing her every move. PSH, hate that girl. After Key left, Jessica immediately grabbed by shoulders and started shaking my shoulders vigorously. 

"HE IS SO HOT!!" Jessica shouted.

"I know.." I couldnt help but smile.

Suddenly Sunny walked up to us, oh damn forgot she was still here.."You know i have known Key for awhile now and..HE's MINE OKAY!" she suddenly shouted, eyes slightly b with tears. "But he never accepted my feelings...ever.."

Oh. Why do i suddenly feel sorry. She ran out of the room straight away. Oh.

"Whats  her problem?" Jessica raised her eyebrow. 

"Maybe she likes Key.." I muttered.

"You dont say,.,"

********************

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUBSCRIBERS :)