Kaistal (ii)

She vs Expectation & Reality

"Princess... if you kiss me...I'll turn out into a charming prince." she looks at the frog disbelieve. "How can I trust you?" the frog jump near her. "I was cursed and if a princess kiss me....I'll turn to my normal figure again....Trust me" she pouts because he looks so pity. She feels sorry for him. She slowly pick the frog and kiss it. "Princess!" 

The frog turns into a charming prince and at the same time, there's another prince coming. She looks at both of them. "Who are you...and you?" she points at them. "I'm Prince Kai and I'm here to save you." he show her his cute smile. "I'm Prince Minho...I've promise...if there's a princess that kiss me, I'll married to her and will you?" she frown. She don't know which one to trust. 

Follow Prince Kai and you'll be save and if you follow Prince Minho, you'll be happy she heard someone talk into her ears. "I...I...I don't know" she shook her head. Then she jumps a bit when someone touch her shoulder. "Young woman...why you looks so confuse?....maybe a little bite of an apple, can help you." an old woman give her a red apple. 

"No princess! Don't!" Kai run to her and grab the apple then he eat it. The old woman get mad and grab her hand. Minho act quickly. He grab Kai's sword and kill the old woman. She scream as the old woman turns into many black birds. Flying around and attack Minho. "No!!...what happen here?!" she cry as she looks at Minho who being attack by the bird and Kai who lying on the the ground. 

 

 

"Please!!! Pick up your phone!!" Krystal bite her lower lips. "Hello?" Kai answer in lazy. "Can we meet up right now?" she sounds like crying. "Now?...why?" Kai searching for Taemin's phone to check what time it is. "Please!" she beg. "Okay!" he said and walks out from his room and found Krystal stand in front of the door. He close the door slowly. "It's 3am in the morning and why you suddenly wants to meet up?" she sobbed. "W...what's up with you baby?...why are you sweating and crying?" he try to comfort her and he totally awake now. "I had a bad dream." he smirk. "Just a dream...don't worry" he pulls her closer and wipe her tears.

 

 

"Why are sorry?" Minho looks at Krystal in 'weird face'. "Don't laugh if I say this." she points her finger to his face and he pouts and nod. "I had a bad dream last night and you die." she bite her lower lip. "Oh! and what did you do until I die...did you killed me?" he cross his hand to his chest and looks at her curiously. 

"I didn't killed you but you tried to safe me but you was the one that...yeah..you know" he let out a soft chuckle. "I wonder what did you do until I have to safe you and end like that" 

"Hey! You promise not to laugh!....I just worried about it and you is the one that protect my relationship with Jongin until right now....even it making more antis for me." she smile. He nodded. "Yeah! I'm superman!...by the way....no need to worry about it....I love this y magnae aka sm little baby....I'm always your saviour ever since Jonghyun keep dissin' you in our trainee days." he wink at her and she just laugh at it. 

"Ah!...tell your kyu-lines to stop ing others moment!...it's so annoying!" she rolled her eyes. 

"Kyu-lines it always ing others moments....and Myungsoo like you." he whispers. She lends towards him and  "really?"

"Yeah..Park Myungsoo!....Going to tell Jongin you interested to Myungsoo!" he ran away. 

 

 

 

"Hello baby Jung!" Kai hug her from behind. "Stop calling me that!" she keep on eating her food. "Then why Vic Umma can call you that?" 

"I hear it and I'm not your umma Jongin!" Victoria shout at the back. 

"Because I'm always f(x)'s baby." he pouts. "Then what should I call you?" she let go of his hand and walking towards Onew who calling her to eat his food. "Just call her Soojung, Jongin." Taemin looks at him. "Why did you, Taemin and Sooyoung never get fat even though eat way too much and loss so much weight when you guys don't eat dinner?" Shindong looks at her jealous.

Kai takes a sit beside Krystal and kiss her cheek. "Eat more...you gets skinnier day by day." she rolled her eyes and Yesung shook her head. "Aish! Kids these days."

"Can you stop talking? You destroying my mood of eating!" she glare at him. He nodded and open his mouth so she can feed him but Kyuhyun ing and eat the food. "Hyung!" Kai glare at Kyuhyun. "Don't dissin' me!...I'm older than you and minor like you guys should stop making moments in public...it's so annoying...you hurting Leeteuk because he's currently argue with Sora...Jealousy!" Kyuhyun said at the others agree. Kai nodded his head in annoyed and Krystal just ignored it. More intested to her food. 

"And do this lovey dovey scene infront of me again, you die Jongin!....don't spoil my sister!" Jessica drink her water and Jongin pouts. "I'm jealous!" Boa shout as she walks away from the eating area.

 

 

Hello everybody! 32 subcribers  ㅠ.ㅠ thank you so much!

About the other paring.....I've done with Minstal but since most of you want them, I made Minho as a cameo in this chapter. 
Please pick other pairing --> Taestal / Myungstal / Jongstal / Sestal
I'm kind of disappointed with this chapter because I don't think this is intersting  ㅠ.ㅠ

I love you~~~ because reading this story and I'm kind of lazy these days that's why I don't update my story and I'm a silent reader. haha! 

Anyone want to make me a poster for my fanfic? No...it's okay ^^