Minstal (ii)

She vs Expectation & Reality

"I heard there's a new student in our school." Minho jump and sit next to Onew. "Yup!..the California girl...not interested to know though." Onew pouts. "Come on! I want to know more about her." Minho shakes Onew's body and Onew slap his head. "Just watch by yourself...I'm not interested to her" he rolled his eyes. "Onew-yah~" Minho smile at him. "Your aegyo is not working on me" Onew stick his tougue out. 

"It's your problem because you didn't attentd class this three days." Onew tap his shoulder. "Is she hot?" Minho's eyes sparkling. "Maybe yes and maybe not...aish! stop it!...she's in the same class as us!" Onew walks away. "Really?...wow! I love it!" he shout and Onew just shakes his head and continue walking.

 

 

Krystal tied her hair because she feel uncomfortable. She take off the big glasses and put it on her bag. "Hey!...I'm Hyuna and I thought you're a nerd wearing that big glasses." she laugh at Hyuna. "Is wearing big glasses always called a nerd?...I don't think so." Hyuna smile at her. "Want to sit with me at the canteen?...come on!....don't always go to that library" Krystal nodded. Hyuna pulled her hand and get out from the class.

"Isn't she the new student? " "Yeah! what is she doing with Hyuna?" 

They just ignored what people said about her and Hyuna seems really proud walking with Krystal. "Hey look!...Baby Hyuna with the new student...no glasses?...awesome!...I'm coming there!!" Key jumpt out from his seat and run to them. Minho put his hand around Onew's neck and pull him closer. "Isn't she the one that sit in front of me?" he whisper. "Yes! and she's the new student that you ask before." Onew whispers back and Minho nodded his head. "Isn't she hot?" Jonghyun said and drink his juice. Minho shakes his head. "No..no and no!....she's mine!" Minho push Onew away. 

"Really Minho?...really?....Are Yuri....Suzy...Dara and Bora are not enough for you?" Jonghyun stare at him. "But this girl is so different and I want only her...repeat again only her!" he smile. "Hey!..Key text me...he said tonight..Changsung's house at eight and you have to come Minho because Hyuna bring that girl with her tonight." Taemin read the text. 

 

 

Minho is watching over Krystal who dancing with a guy while there's a girl who non-stop talking beside him. His blood are boiling and he can't accept it anymore. He walks to Krystal and pull her outside when she done dancing. "Hey!...let me go!" she try to push Minho's hand away.  "Who is that guy?!" he shout. "What is your problem with that guy?" she push his hand away. 

"My problem because he dance with you!" he glare at her and she chuckle. "So what?....who are you to me?" Minho smirk. "Your boyfriend." 

"Since when?....and by the way....is that all your girls that watching behind you?" Minho gulp and turns around. Yuri...Bora....Suzy...Dara and Tia are glaring at him. "Hey babe!" 

Ppak...ppak...ppak...ppak...ppak! One by one go to him and slap him. Krystal walks to him and touch his cheek. "Is it hurt little playboy?" then she push it away. It is a humiliation to him. Everyone is watching him and Krystal just walks away. "Who is that pity guy?" Key shakes his head. 

I promise Krystal...you'll be mine Minho

 

 

"He was her cousin stupid!" Hyuna laugh at him. "How can I know?...who's his name?" Hyuna nod her head. "Jung Yonghwa...the smartest guy in this school...don't you know?....wait...sorry....you don't care about students here except for girls."she shrug. Minho is thinking how to get that girl. She's not easy as he thought. "Hyuna can you help me?....I really interested to her but she seems doesn't like me." he pouts.

"I don't know. She's type not talk much but fun to be with and you must work it out by yourself...bye! she's at the library." she wink at him and walks away. He smile and run to the library. He walks around it and there! He saw she's taking a book but it's too high for her. He walks towards her and help her to take the book and give it to her. "Thank you." she said and she looks at him. "Call me when you need help." she smile and walks to her sit. Minho frown and sit across her. "But I don't want to messed up with your girls." she open her book at starts to read it.

"They're not my girls anymore...I'm single and available but only to you." he takes her book away. "Hey! Give it back!" she said in slow voice. Minho smile and shakes his head. "Fine! What do you want?" she frown. "Go out with me." he smirk. Krystal sigh and shakes her head. "I don't want....I'm not that easy girl to get fool." she stick her tougue out. Minho give her book back. "Come on!...just this time...Please!" he pouts. She rolled her eyes. "not working on me!"  

 

 

She's glaring at Minho who sitting next to her father. He talks to her parents in happy mood and her parents seem interested to him. "So what is your reasons to come here?" her dad ask with a smile on his face. "I want to get permission to go out with you daugther." her dad laugh at look at her mom. Krystal bite her lower lip. She's really shame. "It's okay only if you promise not to do something wrong and bad to her." her mom said and Minho nod. 

"I can talk to you mom?" Krystal pull her mother. They walks to the kitchen. "Mommy!...you can't trust him!" she pouts. "Why?" her mom frown. "He is super playboy in my school....ask Yonghwa if you don't believe." her face starts to burning because of anger. "Come on...there's no guy ask the girl's parents for permission if he's not serious....Yonghwa just told me that Minho broke up with all his girls and waiting for you." she gaps in shocked. "How can?!...Yonghwa is not type that talking much!" 

"Then why he's called A-guy-that-know-everything for?" Krystal looks at her mom. Yes! Yonghwa is kind of detective. He knows everything. "Give him a chance....He's just like your father before...Girls was everywhere around him." her mom touch her head. She nod her head slowly.

 

 

"Who is that girl?" she glare at him. "A girl from the library and she can't take the book from that high place so I help her." he shrug and she bite her lower lip, angry. "Then why are you staring at her legs?" she pouts. "I'm a guy babe...surely I interested to her legs....wait!...you're jealous." he smile. She looks at him "no I'm not!" and walks away. He smirk. "You're!" he hug her from behind. "I'm not..okay!" she still not going to admit it. "Just admit it!...it's not the first time you being like this." he hug her tighter. She shakes her head. He laugh again and he become serious. "It's been 2 years now and we're in college now...let's get married after we ends college." he kiss her cheek. 

She smile. "You still need to ask my parents. Just like before." he nod and think for a while. He pulls the hug away and walks away. "I'm going to ask them now."  she ran to him. "You said after we ends our college!" she frown. "Let's get engaged first as a symbol that you're mine" it's her turns to laugh at his childish. "Not now please...want to spend time with you right now....what about next time but not now" she hold his hand and pouts. He smile and give her quick kiss. "Sure...I love you" 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Most of you want Kaistal and maybe the next couple is going to be Kaistal..So, just wait :P

About Keystal....sure...but a bit late because school is already near and there's still more couple that I need to write :)

Thank You for reading and I appreciate all your comments...I don't care if it's positive or negative comment. 

21 subsribers just for 1 chapter!!... I LOVE YOU 

f(x) comeback ! Yeah baby !!