Jiyoon POV

When blood calls…

It takes me a couple of hours to come back home, I had fun playing with a couple of robbers but I wasn’t really thirsty after exchanging my blood with Gayoonie’s so, I let them go in the end. ‘I can always eat them later’

‘Unnie!’ Sohyun ran to meet me with her arms wide open when she saw me entering the dungeons.

‘What is it maknae?’ she hugged me tight.

‘Gayoonie brought food tonight’ she says with a wide smile. ‘But I found one by myself! I left him in the last cell for you…’ she whispers in my ear.

‘Good girl’ I pat her head and put my finger on my lips. ‘Shhh…’ she nods.

I look around but I don’t see any of the girls. ‘Strange…’

In the last cell I find a disgusting fat guy. He had pissed his pants and the smell was horrible.

‘What are you?’ I ask opening the cage. ‘I bet you’re a …’

‘Please don’t hurt me’ the man starts weeping.

‘Wow, just when I thought you can’t get more disgusting, you start crying…’ I enter the cell and the guy crawled in a corner. ‘Sohyun-ah, you left me this one because…?’

‘Because he tried to touch me’ my younger friend’s voice came from behind me. I grin to the guy.

‘Oh man…, you know, I was willing to let you go because you’re hideous and you smell like pee, but now that I know why you’re here…well…let’s say you’re going to regret every single bad thing you’ve done in your life’ I start moving closer to the guy and he starts screaming and crying.

‘Please…, please…, I’m sorry, I swear I won’t do it again…I swear!’ the man’s voice is strong and high pitched.

I turn to look at my friend. ‘Where do you find these guys?’ she chuckles.

‘Ok’ I took him by the collar.

‘NOOOOOO!!!!! NOOOOO!!!!’ the man keeps moving and shouting.

I furrow my eyebrows. ‘SHUT UP!’ I push him to the wall and his head hits the rock.

-CRACK-

‘!’ I pushed him too hard and his head broke. ‘Hate when it happens…!’

Sohyun giggles.

‘Yah, kiddo, don’t learn these things, ok?’ I point her with my finger. She nods with a grin.

I turn to see the man in my hands. He’s unconscious, or dead, so I start drinking his blood fast.

I didn’t realize how thirsty I was until I empty him within seconds.

‘He was dead…Ugh…’ I stand up and clean my mouth with the back of my hand. ‘The blood was getting cold at the end’

‘It was your fault, unnie, you killed him’ I shot her a glare.

‘Enough. Go to sleep now’

‘I’m not sleepy’ she whines. ‘Plus, I have something to show you’ her grin makes me curious.

‘What is it?’ I ask also grinning.

‘Come to my lab…’ She acts all mysterious but her cute expression makes it a fail. I laugh.

‘Her lab…yeah…that place…’

‘First help me to clean this mess’

‘It’s your mess!’ she’s acting like a little brat. I apply my “serious” look to her. ‘It was your victim…’ she notices my stare and gulps. She isn’t afraid of me because she knows I would never hurt her, but it’s funny to . ‘Fine!’

We dragged the man all the way to the hole down the cells and threw him there. We put some dirt and lime over him and we left. 

 

-TBC-