Trust...

Trust...

here is the final chapter...enjoy it...

 

Yunho hung up and go to get his car and drove to Hanchul’s home not bother to tell Yoosu about the phone call. When Yunho arrived in Hanchul’s house, he comes in immediately not bother to knock the door. Hankyung who were serve the dinner saw him and tell him that Jae in guest room.

Yunho headed to guest room and find Jae is conscious now and drink the warm tea helped by Heechul. Yunho panting for the air while look at Jae with worried eye. When Jae sees Yunho, he looks away. Heechul know that he shouldn’t be here, so he got out from the room after tap Yunho’s shoulder, have knowing the problem from Jae.

Yunho walk and sat beside Jae. He reachs his hand to caress Jae’s face but Jae slap his hand away. Yunho shocked with Jae’s action but he understands it.

“Jae baby, it’s not like what you think. He is…”

“I know Yunho. It’s ok. Don’t felt guilty to me. You can go.”Jae cut Yunho off, and Yunho more shocked when Jae called him Yunho not Yunnie.

“Jae honey please…let me explain first. It’s really didn’t like what you think.”

“Do you think I would trust you?”Ask Jae with sarcastic look. “No Yunho. Even if you explain everything to me, I won’t believe you, because I don’t want to be betrayed anymore.”

Yunho stand still. For a minute he didn’t said anything. He just stared at Jae who look away from him. Then the look in his face becomes cold and mad.

“Jae, have you ever believe me?”Ask Yunho.

“No!”Jae replied immediately.

“Then that’s your problem.”Said Yunho, “You never believe me so that’s why you got hurt you…”

“DAMN IT YUNHO!”Jae yelled cut Yunho off, “I got hurt because I believe in you; I try to believe at least. So if I trust you now, I will got hurt more than this. DO YOU HEAR ME?!”

Jaejoong cry now. He looks at Yunho with teary eyes and sobbing. Yunho still looks calm. He let Jae spilled out his anger, Jae need it. He has save it for a long time since his family betrayed him. He never spilled his anger and Yunho fine with it if Jae wants to angry.

“I TRIED TO NOT BELIEVE IN YOU AND I THOUGHT I DID! BUT IN FACT I’M TOO BELIVE IN YOU, YUNHO! I ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU THAT’S WHY IT HURT! My heart… is hurt, Yunho-ah.”Jae speaks lower as he hung his head low.

“He’s not my lover or whoever you thought he is. He is my best friend who leaves to France seven years ago, he is come back and I miss him. I want to tell him about you that are why I said that I wait for him. He never called me, Jae. I just found out that he is Yoochun’s lover now, the one who change Yoochun not to be a playboy anymore and that’s why I loved him. He changes my best friend.”Yunho said calmly and Jae widened his eyes.

Jae confused now. Should he believe in Yunho or not? Jae knows that Yunho is concern in his words, but Jae couldn’t just believe that easily.

“I hope that explained everything, Jae.”

With that Yunho stood up and head out from that room, leaving the shocked Jaejoong alone. Jae cries again when Yunho leave. He can hear Yunho’s car leave the house. He is alone now. He buried his face into his knee that he hugged now and crying hard.

Why he can’t believe Yunho? He knows and realizes enough that Yunho is being honest to him, that Yunho love him with all his heart like he loves Yunho with all his heart, so why he can’t trust Yunho?

“I think you should believe in Yunho, Jae.” Jae lifts his head up and saw Heechul standing beside him with Hankyung hugging him.

“Yunho always said that he hate himself because not worth enough to deserved your trust, Jae. He is frustrating with your attitude but he never tells you. You know why? Because he love you and trust you that one day you will trust him back. He deserved your trust, Jae.”

Without any words, Jae got up from the bed and run to Yunho’s house. Heechul want to stop Jae, drive him there at least, but Hankyung prohibited him.

“We should stop him, Hannie..”

“No need. Let him be.”

“But Hannie, he is sick.”

“I’m sure he will be fine.”

“But…”

“Chullie~”

“I hope so…”Heechul give up.

Jae keep running and running although his body felt numb and froze. He doesn’t care with the headache or his shivering body. All that he cares is, he have to tell Yunho that he trust him, that he love him, same way as Yunho trust and love him.

Reach Yunho’s house, Jae know that Yunho in his home because the car is park in the hall. Jae knocked the door with shaking hands because of the coldness. Jae knocked again because there’s no one open the door.  Jae’s breath becomes uneven now because his fever gets worse. He knocked again and this time Yunho open the door.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YU NEED?!”Yelled Yunho not expected that it was Jaejoong. “Jae?”Yunho widened his eyes.

Jaejoong panting because of the fever only, his tired because of running was gone. Jae wipes the water that drifts to his cheek from his hair. He looks into Yunho’s eyes deeply, as if he wants to dive there.

“What do you need, Jae?”Ask Yunho after take care of his surprised.

“I… let me trust you… let me believe in you…”Jae replied make Yunho more Shocked.

Yunho just stared at Jaejoong in this believe now. He didn’t know how to react.

“Yunnie~ it’s cold. I’m shivering now…”Said Jae with cracking voice and look at Yunho pleading for yunho to let him in.

Yunho chuckled then pulled Jae into his embrace.

“I know you believe me, Jae. Thank you.”

“I love you, Yunnie~”Said Jae, smile in Yunho’s embrace.

“I love you too, Jae. I love you so much.”Yunho replied and pulled away from Jae, “Now, let me take care of your shivering body.”

Yunho smirked and bring Jae to his room after closed the door behind. Jae blushing knowing what will happen. Yunho stripped Jae’s clothes, didn’t miss the blush in his lover face, then lied Jae down on the bed. He stripped his own clothes and got on top Jae.

“You look beautiful as always, Jae.”

“Yunnie~ I’m cold…”Whined Jae shyly.

“Oww baby! Let me make you hot then…”

Yunho lean in and capture Jae’s lips, the soft kiss become more passionately as they body rubbed each other…

Stop here! ^_^

The next scene I make up to you…

I can’t write the rate scene yet, I’m too shy… hehe

Btw, it’s supposed to one-shot but I always didn’t know where to stop so it’s the result…

Enjoy it…

One more thing, I want to make sequel for yoosu, so tell me whether you’ll like it or not because I won’t make the sequel if you don’t like it.

One comment worth a lot for me…