Trust...

Trust...

I run before Yunie finish his words. I don’t want to hear anything. I… this stupid heart hurt so much. The pain is unbearable. Why? I haven’t trust him so I won’t get hurt when he betrayed me, but why now my heart is hurt with the unbearable pain? Why my tears can’t stop flowing? Did my heart and eyes betray me too now? Then who the one who won’t betray me?

I bumped into someone and split his drink into his expensive tuxedo. Without look up I apologize to him and run again, but he grabs my wrist and I look at him. It’s Yoochun.

“Jae, are you ok? Why are you crying?”

“No, nothing! Please let me go.”

“Jae!”

I slap Yoochun’s hand and run before Yunho can reach me. I get into the taxi that parked in fron of the house after drag someone here. I told the driver to take me out of here. I don’t tell him where to yet. I don’t know! I leave in Yunho’s house so I can’t go home.

“Where are we going, mister?”Ask the driver.

“Han river.”I just answer randomly and it’s the one place I can think now.

I paid for the taxi after I arrived in Han River. Thanks god I always borrow wallet with me. I walk to the side of river and go under the bridge so no one can see me. I sit there and fold my foot. I hug my knee and bury my face to it. I’m crying again. This stupid heart and eyes betray me, same as they.

What have I done till I deserved this? I never did anything bad, I love my family but why they betray me? My parents divorced and each marred with someone else then leaves me with my hyung. But then, my hyung said that he didn’t want me and leave me too. I’m alone after that. No one wants me. Then Yunho, I think he was sincere in love with me, he want to protect me as he always said, he will be with me forever like he always told me before I sleep, but now what? He actually in love with other guy and because the guy leave him, he in love with me but it just the release of his frustration being leave by his lover.

It’s the right thing I didn’t trust him. I was right. I was right didn’t put my trust to him, I was right thinking that he will betray me one day, I was right.

“I was right… I was right… sob … I was right…”I repeated that sentence while still buried my face in my knee. “I was right… I was wrong… I was wrong… sob… I was wrong to in love with him… sob… I was wrong; I do trust him…”

Yeah, I was wrong about my opinion. I thought I never trust him, I never put any trust to him, but in fact I do trust him. I really trust him. I trust him even from the start, that’s why it hurt so much when he betrays me. It hurt Yunie. It hurt…

Then I feel it. I feel something wet fall into my palm. I look up into the sky, and I know that the sky is cry. Is the sky mock me or it is feel the same pain as I am so it want accompany me? I chuckled bitterly. I feel like a dumb now. How can I was betrayed two times, whereas I try my best to avoid it? Why?

I stand up and have to hold into the bridge wall because my head is dizzy. I can’t just stay here and get caught in the rain all night, but I don’t know where to go. I just drag my foot don’t know where to go, but a second later I know that just one place I can go there.

After fifteen minute walking, I arrive in one small but cozy house. Don’t ask me why I didn’t took a cab here, it because this house is near from Han River. I knocked the door and wait a few minute with my wet shivering body until someone opens the door.

The beautiful man in front of me looks shock when he saw me all wet and shivering. I manage to smile to him even though it’s hard because my lips feel numb.

“OMO, Jae! Why are you wet? Did you caught by the rain?”Ask him worriedly.

“Hi, Chullie. I just…”

Then everything dark…

Author POV

Heechul was waiting for dinner that Hankyung cook when he heard the door knocked. He leaved his TV and then headed to the door to open it. When he opened the door, he almost jumped in shock. Jaejoong, his best friend stood there with wet body and shivering. He look like frozen.

“OMO, Jae! Why are you wet? Did you caught by the rain?”Ask him worriedly.

“Hi, Chullie. I just…”

Before Jae could finish his word, he passed out ad fell to the cold floor. Heechul hurry to catch him and place Jae’s head in his lap. He shake Jae’s body a little and shouted call his lover.

“Jae-ah, wake up! Jae! Hannie! Help me!”

Hankyung who still cook in the kitchen startled hear the yell from his lover. Immediately he run to the front door to find his lover held his best friend in his lap. Hankyung reach them then lift Jae bridal style to the guest room without asks anything yet to Heechul. After lie Jae down in bed and order Heechul to change Jae’s clothes.

“Hurry, change his clothes before he got sick.”

Just nodded Heechul directly change Jae’s clothes while Hankyung go to the kitchen and bring the hot tea and wet towel. When he come to the room again, Heechul has finished change Jae’s clothes and covered him with blanket.

“Here, lies it in his forehead. I know he has got a fever.”Said Hankyung give Heechul the wet towel while he put the cup of tea in the table.

“Should we call Yunho?”Ask Heechul after place the towel on Jae’s forehead.

“Yeah, I think we should.”

With that, Heechul called Yunho and wait a few minute before Yunho answer…

Meanwhile Yunho who chased after Jae, lost Jae when he head out the party. Yoochun close to him when he saw Yunho run chased after Jae and lost him. Yoochun pat Yunho’s shoulder until Yunho look at him.

“What happened? I saw Jae crying when he run out the house.”

“He saw me with Junsu and misunderstanding us. He must be thought that I and Junsu is lover.”

“WHAT?!”Shouted Yoochun, “What the hell you did with my baby till Jae misunderstanding you?”

“I hug Junsu and said that I miss him then I love him, I guess Jae heard it…”

“YOU WHAT?”Yelled Yoochun again heard that his best friend said I love you to his lover.

“Oh my god Yoochun! Stop yelled or I’ll make you can’t even talk!”

“Sorry, I just… after all, why you told Su that?”

“He just said it as a hyung, chunnie.”Said Junsu who walking to them.

“But still it make Jae hurt.”

“I have to find him. I’m sure he didn’t go home and it’s raining. I worried now…”

Just then, Yunho’s phone ring and he pick it up soon.

“Yoboseo?”

“yunho-ah, Jae in my house now. He is fainting now.”

“Bwo?! Ok, I’m in my way.”

 

 

 

here is chapter two....