Final

I'll Be Waiting

"Kyuhyun-Oppa..." She can't believe that he's standing infront of her, just few inches apart. He's really here. Alive and fine. With his witty smile hanging on his face. He did fulfill his promise, he came.. 

 

She quickly ran towards him and hugged him tightly as she could. A tear drop fromn the edge of her eye, it wasn't the same tear that contains sadness and pain... it was happiness. The only thing she wished to have.. 

 

"I missed you very much, Oppa.." She mumbled softly as she buried her head in his arm, smelling the intoxinating scent of his that she missed for the past few years. 

 

"I missed you too, Hyunnie.. Very much." He whispered, carressing her silky hair while holding back his tears.

 

They stayed like that for a while, capturing another sweet yet memorable memory of them until Seohyun released their hug and stared at him intently. 

 

Her eyes was filled with fear. Afraid to ask if he already have someone..... someone that he can spent the rest of his life with.

 

"Oppa, by any chance..." She paused, remembering the promises that he said through the letter. She searched for his eyes and then, it hit her, her eyes landed on his right hand... a ring... there was a ring that was inserted on his middle finger. 

 

Kyuhyun noticed her sudden change of expression. He lowered his head and bit his lip to prevent his tears to fall. Be a man Kyu, tell her that you will always love her so much even though... you're already married.

 

His hands landed on Seohyun's cheeks as the tears started to flow uncontrollably, "Seohyun... I'm already married.." His voice was hoarse and full with deep pain. 

 

Seohyun's eyes widened in shock, "What are you talking about, Oppa? You can't be married! You promised me a lot of promises! You should fulfill it, Oppa. You can't do this to me!!" She hollered with tears flowing from her swollen and puffy eyes. 

 

"I'm very sorry, Seohyun-ah. I don't deserve you, I'm just a cruel guy who has the guts to hurt a precious girl like you.. I will leave Seoul again if that makes you feel better. Please forget me, I can't stand seeing you cry. I did a lot of things to stop the marriage and tried to have our happiness back.. I'm hurting too, Seohyun-ah.. Very much.." He paused and gently wiped the tears that were flowing from her eyes. "But you're the only one who was holding my heart Seohyun-ah.. I will always love you so much.. forever, Seohyun-ah.. forever.." He then planted a soft passionate kiss in her lips with full of desire and love, pain and sadness. 

 

"Maybe... maybe... we aren't Destined for each other, Oppa." She said and let out a little laugh when her tears were glistening in her eyes again, she just can't accept the fact that he broke a lot of promises. She did wait for a long time, but why Love is really unfair for them? Why can't they have their own happiness? 

 

Kyuhyun pulled her into a tight hug as his tears were starting to flow again. Why is he so Bad to make her suffered with a lot of pain? "I love you so much, Hyunnie. You mean the world to me. You're the reason why I came back to Seoul. You're the reason why I am still alive. I really love you so much, always will."

 

"I will always love you too, Oppa.. Maybe.. we can still be together in another life" She smiled tenderly and turned around with her heart aching in pain. "I'll always smile even if it hurts, even my tears were uncontrollably flowing. Just always remember,  I am at the place where your memory remains, where our memory remains," And she walked away, out of his life.... again.

~♥♥♥♥♥~

SEQUEL

10 years had passed, both Kyuhyun and Seohyun had never seen each other since the incident happened. As they promised each other, their love will never end. It was True Love though they didn't have a happy ending. 

A man with a black suit slowly opened the glass door that leads to a very huge room with a brown enevelope on his hands. He gently placed it on a desk and greeted his boss, "Good afternoon, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. This are the informations about Seo Yuri."

 

Cho Kyuhyun handled him the money and stood up while helding out his right hand, "You did well, Shim Changmin. I know I can trust you." 

 

Shim Changmin shook his hand and let out a satisfaction smirk, "Of course, Mr. Cho Kyuhyun. I'll be going now." He bowed and left. 

 

Kyuhyun opened the envelope and scanned the informations. A smile crept out on his face, "Seohyun-ah, it's time for our happiness." He quickly replaced the papers back inside the envelope and made his way out of his office.

 

Few moments later, he found himself standing outside a not-so-huge house with green and yellow decorating the walls. And beside the gate, there was a brown plaque with "Seo Residence" written on it. He heaved a sigh before pressing the doorbell, hoping that he can see Seohyun again. Minutes passed, a petite woman got outside the house and widened her eyes as he saw the only guy that her sister was waiting for. 

 

"K-Kyuhyun Oppa.." She whispered softly. She never expected that Kyuhyun will come back again in her sister's life. 

 

"Yul.." He smiled as he felt a warm feeling iside of his heart. 

 

Yuri rushed towards the gate and quickly opened it. "H-how come... you found us?" She asked in disbelief. 

 

"It's not important Yul." He let out a soft sigh before continuing, "Is Seohyun there?" 

 

"What do you need from her, Oppa? Do you want to hurt her again? You don't know how much she suffered from the pain you've gave her plus the accident that she had experinced. Seohyun is living norma--" Before Yuri can finish her complaining, Kyuhyun butted in after he heard the word accident. 

 

"What do you mean, Yuri-ah?! S-Seohyun had a-an.. a-accident?" He worriedly asked as he stuttered with his words, grabbing the shoulders of the woman. 

 

"Yes, Oppa! Seohyun had an accident after the last time you met her! A car accidentally hitted her that made us almost lose her! It's your fault, Oppa! You're the reason why she need to suffered like that..." Tears were rolling down on her soft cheeks while Kyuhyun just stared at her blankly. 

 

"Yuri-ah.. Please tell me where Seohyun is now. I really need to talk to her.." He begged her as he crossed his hands together. He really missed her so badly. 

 

"I don't know if I can trust you, Oppa. And besides, you're already married right? What's the purpose of you seeing her again?" She let out a sarcastic laugh as she wiped the tears on her cheeks. 

 

"I'm not married anymore, Yul. I've divorced with my previous wife because we don't love each other and our relationship will not go any further." He explained briefly, puffing the serene air. "I really love Seohyun so much. I can't live without her, Yuri. So please, if you want her to be happy again... tell me where is she." Sincerity was shown in his face as he pleaded the girl who was just looking at him in disbelief.

 

Yuri smiled upon hearing his words. She knew that Seohyun and Kyuhyun's love is endless. No one can ever separate their hearts. I think, its the time for them to be happy.

 

"Oppa, do you still remember the Church's Garden? Where the two of you met? She's always there when she's thinking of you, she's always waiting for you to come back again.." 

 

"Thank you, Yuri." And with a smile, he hurriedly went inside his car and drive away. Yuri was just smiling as a tear of happiness esacped her eyes, "Seohyun will not be hurt anymore. Thank you, God." She whispered to herself as she skipped happily inside their house. 

 

~♥♥♥♥♥~

 

A warm fresh breeze surrounded the beautiful garden along with the chirping birds. Seohyun was sitting in one of the benches as she shifted her gaze at the sky blue sky with a sweet smile on her lips. She don't know why she's not feeling sad or lonely today, she's feeling somehow... happy. She let out a soft sigh as she reminisced their memories together, how perfect their life way back then, no problems.. just love. It has been 10 years after the last she saw him, living with pain, sadness, loneliness.  A tear rolls down on the edge of her eyes as his face flashed in her mind, how he missed his scent, his hugs, his kisses and everything about him. 

 

"Why are you making things so hard, Kyuhyun-ah?" She asked though she knew that she will never have any replies. 

 

"Please don't cry anymore, Seohyun-ah. I'm already here, I'll not hurt you again." A soft voice replied her question, 

 

She let out a vicious laugh and looked up at the sky again. "I think I am crazy right now. I am hearing your voice again, Oppa. Seriously, are you a ghost?" She smiled bitterly and wiped the tears that were shimmering on her eyes. 

 

Kyuhyun walked carefully towards her direction, there was just a few inches aparting them together. "Seohyun-ah.. I am here." He softly said, making the girl slightly scared. 

 

Slowly, she turned her head around. Her eyes widened like saucers when she saw Kyuhyun having a boquet of red roses on his arms. She blinked her eyes for a few times as she try to figure out if its the reality or just a dream. Moments later, she was being pulled by a very familiar arms, the scent of the owner lingers through her nose and the only person who flashed in her mind was, Cho Kyuhyun. 

 

"I missed you, Seohyunnie." Kyuhyun said, tightening their hug like there's no tomorrow. 

 

It's not a dream, Seohyun. He's really here. 

 

Seohyun was still shock and can't believe what was happening. "O-oppa, is this just a dream?" She closed her eyes as she hugged him back tightly, 

 

Kyuhyun chuckled lightly and kissed her hair, "No, Seohyunnie. You are not dreaming. I will fulfill my promise right now." 

 

Seohyun stared at him in disbelief. What was he talking about? He's married right? "Oppa, what are you saying?" 

 

He tenderly smiled and gently placed his hand on her lovely cheeks. "I'm here to marry you, Seohyun-ah. I'm here to build a family with you. I'm here to fulfill my promises right now." 

 

Seohyun was astonished by his words, was she hearing things right? A lot of thoughts were forming in her head. 

 

"Do you still love me, Seohyun?" He asked hopingly, he wished that her heart never changes. 

 

"Yes, Oppa. Forever and Always, remember?" She softly smiled at him,

 

"I love you so much, Seohyun-ah." He kissed her with eagerness on the lips, making the pieces of their hearts slowly forming together.

 

"I love you too, Oppa." She kissed him back with the same eagerness. She can't explain the happiness spread all over her heart. "But.. Oppa. You are married right?" She sadly asked, 

 

Kyuhyun pulled her into a hug again, "We don't love each other that's why we've divorced," He paused and stared deeply on her eyes, "The important thing is, you are mine and I am yours." He widely smiled like there's no tomorrow,

 

Seohyun couldn't help but blush and tear up upon hearing his statement, "Thank you so much, Oppa."

 

"No, Hyunnie. Thank you very very much," He caressed her cheeks as if it was a cotton candy.

 

"Why Oppa?" She asked, flabbergasted.

 

"Because you've waited for me so many years and I keep repaying you with nothing but pain," He guiltily admitted, 

 

Seohyun giggled and lifted his chin, "Its okay oppa. Do you still remember the words that I told you when we were little?" She held his hand and interlocked their fingers, "I'll be waiting at the place where our memories will be never forgotten,"

 

Though many obstacles that came in their lives that made them separate, they will end up loving each other wholeheartedly.

 

~♥~

 

 

Yaaaaay! Finally! Its already finished! Aishh, I'm having a trouble when writing the final chapter LOL I can't decide whether I should ended them up together or not. Since, I don't want to break my Seokyu heart, I just came with a happy ending. XD Yeah, I know my english T__T'' And I'm sorry for the grammatical errors! >w< I am really not fluent in English! D: Btw, just want to mention @SeoKyuLate2803 for the overwhelming comments she gave to me. ;) I really love her because she's very nice and one of the best author that I encountered in AFF! Whoooo!  ♥

Anyway, I hope the story doesn't disappoint you guys, I'm so sorry if it is was really dramatic or corny or something like that. x_x I really tried my best to finish this story ^_^ And its already 4:30 am in my country LOL ;A;

I hope you guys drop a comment so I can know what are your opinions. :D Thank you!  

 

Poster made by @SeoKyuLate2803

Beautiful right? :) Kindly visit her shop, please~ Saphir |Graphic Shop| :D