Seeing Him Again

I'll Be Waiting

A young woman in her mid-20's was walking around a beautiful garden, which surrounded by a lot of beautiful colorful flowers, and tall trees. A gust of wind blew to her direction, making her shoulders shivered a little by its ghostly touch. She let out a soft smile and picked her favorite flower; red rose. The fresh scent of the rose lingers through her nose, making her remember why did the red rose became her favorite. It was because of a guy who had  captured her heart. A sweet smile plastered in her face as she reminisced the memory of their first meeting. 

 

Flashback: 

She was 10. He was 11.

 

There was a girl namely Seohyun who had always loved to visit the church's garden because of it's very beautiful scenery. She would always sit under a tree with a book in her hands. It had became her habit for almost everyday. Little she didn't knew that her habit will somehow, made her life change. 

It was a one fine afternoon. There she was, as usual, reading a book at her favorite spot with chips and a bottle of water beside her. She was about to turn another page when she felt a pair of eyes were watching her. She was starting to feel a little bit scary so, she quickly grabbed her things and started walking away when a shout filled the serene silence that made her stopped from her tracks.

 

"Hey! Wait!" A sweet and calm voice shouted, making the scared Seohyun turned her head a little bit. She stared at the boy who was running towards her with a red rose in his right hand. She swallowed hard at the handsome figures of the boy, she had never felt something's different towards a boy. 

 

The guy smiled tenderly at her, "Hello. I am Cho Kyuhyun." He held out his hand for a handshake. 

 

Seohyun stared at his hand and hesitantly took it. "I..I am.. Seo Joohyun but free to call me Seohyun," She smiled back at him as she felt her cheeks warming up. Though she knew that she made a mistake; talking to a stranger, she felt a warm feeling inside of her, as if she depends her life with this boy. It was just... so different and special.

 

Kyuhyun released his hand, "Seohyun-shi, it was nice to meet you.. I actually.. always watching you since... last week." He smiled shyly, making her eyes widened a bit.

 

Seohyun was taken a back. She had never expected that someone was always watching her, how come she suddenly felt numb at her surroundings? She didn't knew because she was just an innoent little girl. 

 

"Really?" She asked, flabbergasted. 

 

Kyuhyun slowly nodded and gave her the red rose, "It's for you." A soft, cheekily smile crept out on his face, making Seohyun feel uncomfortable but a little bit of joy spread in her heart. 

 

She gladly took it with a puzzled face but soon turned into a sweet smile, "Thank you, Kyuhyun-shi.. But.. but, what is this for?" 

 

He heaved a sigh before he speak, "My dad told me about giving a flower for a girl, he said that it was one of the ways to express how much you liked the girl," He intently looked at her whose expression softened,

 

She was astonished by his words. She remembered her mom told her about liking someone, it was the feeling she always wished to have. She looked at the rose and smiles, "Really? So does that means... you like me?" Uncertainly, she asked. 

 

Kyuhyun eagerly nodded his head, "Yeah.. and I think..." He stared at her round innocent eyes, "It was love at first sight." 

 

And at that time, their new friendship was formed that leads the both of them to a deeper level.

 

Her phone vibrated that made her thoughts vanished. She sighed and plumped herself on one of the benches. She opened her hand-phone and only to see a message from her Yuri-Unnie. 

 

To: Seohyun 

Seohyun-ah, stop waiting for him. You are hurting yourself. He doesn't deserve you. Please, Hyunnie.. Go home now.

From: Yuri 

 

She closed her hand-phone and stared blankly at the ground. She don't want to believe her Unnie that he's not coming back. "He's coming back, Seohyun. Just wait a little more time." She whispered to herself as the crystal tears were forming in the edge of her eyes. It wasn't just a normal day for her. It was very special day. The day, she had predicted, that hearts will collided and will bring the happiness back into their hearts. She knew, he will never upset her. She only need to be with him right now and start their forever. 

 

She wiped the crystal tears that were rolling down on her cheeks as she remembered that day..... the day when both of their hearts shattered into pieces. 

 

Flasback: 

She stared at him, befuddled by his words. Is she hearing the right words? Or is he just joking? Many thoughts were forming in her mind. It seems that wasn't enable to speak as if she was paralyzed. 

 

Kyuhyun just bowed his head, to hide the pain plastered in his face. He's not sure if he's doing the right thing. But for her own sake, he needs to. He knew how sensitive she was, but they need to face the reality.

 

Both were silent, no one dared to speak. Until Seohyun inwardly laugh and intently looked at him, the only man who owns her heart, her precious heart. "Oppa, stop joking! It's not funny." 

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes for a while, and shifted his gaze to Seohyun, the girl he dearly love so much. The girl who was always beside him every seconds of their life time, the girl who he will always love until forever. "Seohyun, this is a serious conversation. I'm not joking, so please..." He paused when he noticed a drop of tear rolls down on her lovely cheeks. Seeing her cry making him felt very much guilty. It was the thing that he hate the most, to see her face covered with such sadness and pain. He wanted to hug her and whispered some soothing words to make her stop from her crying. He wanted to take his words back, he wanted to protect her like he always do, and he will always show her how much she was important for him.. and how much he loves her. But now, its a different situation. He needs to break up with her. He needs to surrender their love for her sake. He needs to make her forget him. And he promised to his self, he will never ever hurt her again. 

 

"Why, Oppa? Do you not love me anymore? Do you like someone right now?" Her soft voice trembled, with her sobs lingering through his ears. 

 

Kyuhyun wanted to say, "No, Seohyun-ah. You're the girl I'll always love.." 

 

He took a step towards her, he wanted to wiped those tears and kissed her cheeks lovingly but he just can't.... he's afraid not to manage his self. He's afraid if he blurted out the real reason, he knew that she will wait for him no matter how much long it was but he don't want to be a burden to her, she needs someone better... much better than him. 

 

Yeah, Cho Kyuhyun has fears. Unbelievable, right? Only when it is connected to Seo Joohyun's life. 

 

He looked at her with a pair of sad eyes, "Yes, Seohyun. I found someone. I really love her. And... we're... we're going to be official soon if.. if... you let me..go." He stuttered at the last line, he really hate his self for saying those cruel words to a girl who has a very precious heart that no man can't even hurt her. But, Cho Kyuhyun already did. He's a cruel, bastard and an idiot to hurt a girl like her. 

 

Expectedly, he received a hard slap. He didn't move. He didn't dared to speak. He didn't looked at her. He just faced the ground with tears uncontrollably flowing in his rossy cheeks. 

 

"I never expected this, Oppa. I've always loved you so much but.... you just used me, right? You should let me know this at the very first time so I should refused your love.." She let out a soft laugh and wiped her tears, "If.. if, that will make you happy.. Then.. I will let you go..." She paused and turned around, him facing the back of her. "I am officially not yours anymore.. and you are officially not mine.. Please, be happy." And she started walking away, out of his life. 

 

He stared at her back until she vanished from his sight. He wiped his tears and flashed a bitter smile. Regret, Pain, Sadness, and Hurt were the emotions stuck inside his very own cruel heart. "I love you so much, Seo Joohyun. I'm so sorry.. And please be happy... too." He whispered as he started walking away, out of her life. 

 

A month later after of their separating, Seohyun was still the same. The happy-go-luck girl, but she can't help but cry every night when remembering the times she had shared with Kyuhyun. The pain he left in her heart will never be healed, unless, he came back for her. But she knew, he don't love her anymore and she just trying her best to face the fact and reality. 

 

It was a lonely afternoon, Seohyun was sitting at their veranda while reading a book to let her boredom fade away. When the door bell rang, making her stood up and went outside to open the gate since she was alone in the house. She was shocked to see Ahra, Kyuhyun's older sister with a letter in her hand. 

 

"Seohyun-ah, can we talk?" Her voice filled with sadness, 

 

Hesitantly, she replied. "Alright, Unnie." 

 

They were sitting at the couch with a glass of orange juice for the both of them. 

 

"How are you, Seohyun-ah?" Ahra concernly asked, 

 

Seohyun let out a soft smile. "I'm doing great, Unnie. Just busy with work. How about you?" 

 

"That's good to hear, Seohyun-ah. I'm fine too." She paused and searched for her eyes, she noticed the emptiness and loneliness of her eyes, somehow, she felt sad for it. 

 

"What is that, Unnie?" Seohyun pointed the letter she was holding, 

 

Ahra quickly gave it to her, "I know you still love my brother, Seohyun-ah. And I am certainly sure, he still loves you too... very much."

 

Seohyun looked at her with a puzzled face and stared at the letter before grabbing it, "What are you talking about, Ahra-Unnie?" 

 

"The letter answers your questions." She smiled and softly patted her shoulder, "I must go home now, Seohyun-ah. And don't forget to read the letter." She tood up and left her house. 

 

Seohyun, who was getting more confused, quickly opened the envelope and pulled out the white paper. She slowly un-folded it and was greeted by a very familiar writing, it was clean and neatly written.

 

To: My life, My love, My princess, My Seohyun

How are you, my princess? I hope you're fine now. Did you already forgot me? I hope not.. Seohyun-ah.. I'm so sorry for everything that I have done to you.. I'm so sorry if I lied to you, I didn't intend to. It's okay if you hate me so much, it's okay if you can't forgive me. I just wanted to say that I will always love you so much, Seo Joohyun. I'm very very sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you a lot.. But I wanted to tell you the reason why I broke up with you. It's not that I found someone else, Hyunnie. It was just a stupid alliby. The real reason was... I've got a scholarship from California and.... my parents settled me an arranged marriage to a girl I never knew. Please don't cry, my love. I will do everything just to cancel our marriage. And after that, I will come back to Seoul and marry you. I promise, Seo.. But, it's okay if you don't love me anymore, baby. It's my lost anyway. But I just wanted to tell you that your Bad Oppa will always love you so much until forever, my dear Seohyunnie. Please always take care of yourself, alright? When I come back, I wanted to see you the same Hyunnie that I love.. Until next time, Seohyunnie.. I love you so much~ 

From: Bad Oppa; Cho Kyuhyun 

 

She glanced at her watch, it has been five hours of waiting but still no sign of him.. She sighed as she wiped the tears that was rolling down again. Did he already forgot his promises? Should I give up now? Many thoughts were forming in her mind. No! I can't give up. I trust him so much. He will come back to me. Just wait a little more, Seohyun.. She yelled at her mind while softly clutching her necklace that was hung around her neck. It was the gift that Kyuhyun gave to her when she celebrated her birthday years ago.

 

Two hours passed...

 

She was still there, waiting for Kyuhyun for almost 7 hours. She let out a deep sigh, "Maybe... Yuri-Unnie was right... he will never come back to me again." A tear fell down from her shining eyes, she was now losing hope. "I should not waste my time for this.... waiting for nothing.." She stood up and started walking away with a depressed face. Until she felt a pair of eyes were watching her. "No, he can't be here.. I was just imagining things.." She sighed and wiped the tears in her cheeks.

 

Until a very familiar soft voice called out her name, "Seohyunnie.."

 

She stopped from walking. "That voice... it's very familiar.. No.. He can't be here..." She whispered to herself and started walking when the familiar voice called out her name. This time, she turned around and saw the man she had love, standing there with a soft smile plastered in his face. He still look the same, but more handsome and attractive if comparing to the past.

 

She gaped in shockness and happiness, "Kyuhyun-Oppa..."

 

 

Yo, guys!

So, here's the first chapter of the story and I decided to post the last chapter tomorrow since it is already quarter to 3:00 am in the morning in my country. :/

Please drop comments! ^^

Stay tuned! :)