getting rid of the awkwardness?

SUGAR & SPICE~!

Young Bae wakes up with a headache. The sun is already high up in the sky. Urgh! My head! Did I just past out last night? When did I get back home? He yawns and stretch his body up. It's been a while since he ever slept on a bed.

 

. . . . . .

 

WHAT?!! (0__0)!!!

 

I'm sleeping on my bed?!!

 

A sudden movement beside him shocked him. He looks at the blanket next to him. Please don't tell me it's Chaerin! Indeed it's her! And she's sleeping with her y nightdress. He looked back at himself and found that he's shirtless! Her dress were a bit crumpled that it exposed her bare skin. GOD, please stop arousing me! He felt his excited member. He quickly get up and grab his towel to go to the bathroom.

"Oppa?" Chaerin suddenly got up, half awaken. He stops.

"Oh? Mo..morning! I'm just going to bath..." he said and walk away. Chaerin nods and went to bed some more. Her head just felt like it's about to blow up! She did drink too much last night.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

Young Bae done bathing and walk into the bedroom. Chaerin wasn't there. Maybe she's in the kitchen, preparing breakfast. He stands in front of the mirror just looking at himself, half . Back in the shower, his head was freshen up by the cold water and he remembers what he did last night. Sighed! Why on earth did I flip last night?

Chaerin was going to call Young Bae for breakfast but then she found him sighing. Suddenly, flashes of memories came back to her from what happen last night. Chaerin were tired from all the teasing received from him. While on the bus, his hands keep snaking underneath her coat and at home he refused to let her go and even fall asleep beside her. He didn’t do much but just teasing which making Chaerin irritate. Pink blushes appear at her cheeks. That oppa seriously teasing me too much!! Wait, he’s back to his usual self now. She keeps looking at Young Bae wearing his clothes. Don’t tell me last night he was really drunk?!

“OH MY GOD!!!” Young Bae quickly slips into his pants in seeing Chaerin standing by the door. Okay, that was awkward!! Chaerin turned her back to him. Chaerin is still in her night dress just wears a cardigan to cover herself while her legs still reveal. Why does she have to have those y legs anyway?! Can’t she wear her usual get up? I’m dying here!! Young Bae wears his suits.

“Breakfast is ready...”she told him.  She turned back to him. “Are you going to work??” she looks at her husband fixing himself. Wow! He looks good in that. Have to say that I missed him wearing suits since we got married. She stared at him.

“Yeah. There’s loads of works to be done and it’ll be more if I leave it longer.” He said. Chaerin pouted. “What’s wrong?” he looked at her.

“No..nothing!” she smiles before following her husband to the dinner table. Today’s menu is cheese egg with fresh salad and baked beans. The two eat their foods and Young Bae finished it up in a jippy. It is tasty and he is indeed hungry.

“I’m going off.” He said. “Deh...”she sends her husband to the door. Young Bae paused at the door and turned to her. “Did you forget something??” she asked. Is it his mischievous side again?! But then, Young Bae just shook his head and closed the door. Sighed!

“OH MY GOD!! THAT IS SO AWKWARD!!!” she screams. Just then, her cellphone rings. It’s Bom unni. “Hello?” she answered it after taking a few breathe.

“YAH, PU-DONG-AH!! HOW WAS IT LAST NIGHT?!!” that’s the first question that the 8D queen asked as soon as she greets her. Aish, this unni!

“Nothing really happen last night!!” she yells.

“I’m not deaf you know! I just saw Young Bae off to work with Jiyong.” She replied. HMM?!!

“What?! Unni, where are you?!!” she straighten up her back.

“WE’RE IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE!!! OPEN UP!!” the three voices said. Chaerin were totally shocked. She hasn’t even bathe yet and she can’t let her unnies sees her like this! They are going to throw some riot if they ever do! “Don’t even think to get changed!!! We need to see you NOW!! OPEN UP OR I’LL BUST IN!!” Bom threatens.

“Okay, okay! Just promise me you wouldn’t say anything when you see me. Okay?!” she said.

“DEAL!!” Bom agreed. Chaerin walk to the door and unlocked it. The three girls came in and give Chaerin a long good stare from top to bottom.

“Uwah!!!” Minji said.

“Kyahhh~!!!!!!!!!! Pudong-ah!!!! You finally did it!!!!!!!!!” Dara jumps to hug her.

“I thought I told you not to say anything after you sees me in this!” she glared at Dara.

“You’re making a deal with Bommie not us!” Dara stick out her tongue. Defeated! The three girls then dragged Chaerin to the living room and sits on the couch.

“SPILL IT OUT NOW!!! I’M DYING TO KNOW!!!” Dara shouts.

“And don’t leave any details!!” Bom points at her, warning her. She had to spill it out. EVERYTHING! The three girls keep shrieking in excitement hearing her stories. “Jiyong did say that if he’s drunk enough and got annoyed he’ll drastically change into a whole different person!” Bom told her. WHY ON EARTH DID NO ONE TOLD HER THAT?!! Chaerin’s jaws dropped.

“So, what do you think is the trigger for last night??” Minji glances at her unnies.

“Y DRESS?”

“Pudong’s deathly dance move??”

“Chaerin unni’s flirt around with his besties???” Minji point out. The three unnies turned to her simultaneously. COULD IT BE THAT??!

“Jealous??!” they said in chorus. “No way...” Chaerin denies.

*RING!RING!* a phone rings.

“Whose phone is that??!” they looked at each other. They each shook their heads after checking their phones. “It’s coming from the bedroom.” Dara said. Chaerin rushed to her bedroom.  It’s oppa’s phone!!! HE LEFT IT AT HOME!!! The caller ID is Jiyongie. She picked it up.

“Hello noona!!” he greeted her as she walked back to the living room. “Nugu??” Bom asked. “It’s Jiyong.” She replied and then she put him on a loudspeaker so they all can hear him out.

“Young Bae just left his phone at home and he’s been searching it like crazy at the office.” He chuckles.

“Yeah. I just found it on my bed.” She replied. They can hear him gasped.

“HE LEFT IT WHERE?!!” he asked.

“My...my bed?” she repeated for him.

“DAEBAK!!!” he said before laughing his off. “I didn’t knew he was going to break it like that. Did you have fun last night??” he asked.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! GET IN LINE, WILL YOU!!?” Dara interrupts.

“Oh? Ige-nuguji??” he confused.

“It’s Dara. The girls attacked me as soon as oppa and you went to the office.” She told him.

“Goddess!!” he called out. Goddess?! They looked at Dara. She just shrugs her shoulders. “I think he’s falling for you heads over heels.” Bom whispered to her.

“Why didn’t no one told me about oppa’s  drinking behaviour??!” Chaerin shouts at Jiyong. Jiyong on the other line keep laughing.

“Because, he never showed us who he’s interested in. He never done that to no girls! I’m just trying it out. Looks like last night he hits it hard.” He explains. “Plus, your just fits to his ideal type!” he adds on. HUH?!

“What did you say??” Chaerin asked back.

“I said, you’re his type.” He utters. “He likes western style girls and have great y figure, which fits you!” he continues.

“Wow, coincidence much!” Minji said.

“Why? What’s wrong??” Jiyong asked.

“To be exact, Young Bae oppa is unni’s ideal type too!” she replied.

“MWO?!!!” he shouted from the end of the line. Talk about destiny!!

“Yeah! Hunchae likes handsome type of guy who also is hardworking and able to understand her.” Dara said.

“While, Dara likes PRETTY BOYS who is YOUNGER THAN HER!” Bom evilly smirks.

“Mwo!? Yah!!! Why did you say something like that?!!” Dara shouted. The two then starts bickering. “But it’s true that you like them! Don’t you??!” Bom pinches her cheeks. Dara just nods.

“Okay, but I got more problems now...” Chaerin said.

“What is it??”

“After what happen last night, things are getting awkward then ever!”

“Oh? Take it slow... Give him some times to settle down. He must have completely shocked remembering what he did last night. He did say that he’s taking it slow. But then, he just press the gas pedal on his own!” he chuckles. “Hey, you can come to us for help anytime you want! Young Bae is like a brother to me and the others. Well, except for TOP hyung of course.” He told her.

“Deh, thanks Jiyong-ah!” she said before cutting the line off.

 

_________________________________________________________

 

HELLO you!!

HOW'S THE UPDATE SO FAR? DO YOU LIKE IT?

HEHEHE... I WAS REMEMBERING THEIR LOLLIPOP COLLABS AND SUDDENLY I GOT AN IDEA. SHOULD I PUT SOME Y DANCE SCENE IN FUTURE CHAPTER?

WHAT DO YOU SAY?? TELL ME! ^__^

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING!

LOVE YOU~!!