Invitations!

SUGAR & SPICE~!

Young Bae is still in his office, trying to figure out about the video. He'll be dead if any of his company staff knows and his parent knows about it. They did warn him of this risk if he didn't stop his dancing underground with his boys. He already called home to Chaerin. She's alright. Nothing or no one disturbes her. That's a relief for him. At least he managed to hide his house address from this fans. He looked at the watch, it's passed the work time. Perhaps everyone got home already.

He raise from his seat and grab his coat heading home. As soon as he walk out from his office, his secretary's phone on the table rang. Well, no one was there. How can he ignore the call. Maybe it's important, so he picked it up.

"Is this the Director's secretary? This is from the security counter." a man greets.

"Yes, this is the secretary's table. But Rin already went home." he said.

"Oh! Then who is this?" he asked suspiciously.

"I'm the director." he answer it calmly.

"Deh?!! I'm so sorry, director-nim! I just wanted to inform you that you have a letter left by an anonymous guy. Do you want me to send it to you or you want me to throw it away? This guy looks so weird. He got weird peircing and ferocious style of clothing. I'm sorry. I'm just being cautious, sir." he stops from talking.

Weird looking man? is he connected to the video? "No..no! I'll picked it up. I'm just heading home." he replied.

"Okay." he said and hung up after saying his goodbyes. Young Bae rushed to the first floor and picked the letter up. "Thanks for your hardwork!" he walks to the parking lot.

"What's this?" He looked at the letter in his car. No name, no address or even a clue where it from. "Invitations??" he opens up the letter and found a fancy card.

 

From 2ne1,

 

We are inviting Big Bang members to a secret party over at XX clubhouse. Please come silently as we want to resolved the matter about the video and also some other personal matters. Do not inform any VIPs because even BJs didn't know about this. Hope you consider our effort.

 

Let's play!

truthfully -CL-

 

He attached his phone to a handfree so he can drive while making a call.

"Ji, did you got the invitations?!" he asked.

"Yeah! We all gathered up already. Meet us at my place." Jiyong replied and cut the line. Young Bae drives as fast as he can home to tell Chaerin. But when he was home, Chaerin wasn't around. He tried to call her but he can't get through. Then he saw the message on the dinner table.

 

Oppa, I'm going out for a while with the girls.

 

"Great timing!" he exhaled and dashed out from his house.

 

 

________________________________________________________________

 

"Pudong-ah. Are you sure you wanted to do this?" Dara looked at Chaerin who was getting ready in their usual dressing room. Heaven is one of Bom's cafe and also their secret headquaters. Tonight, they're using it for some other purpose. They are going to reveal their identity to the boys.

"Yeah..." she flashes a smile. But she was actually anxious. Hope he wasn't too shocked about this. She scan herself in front of the mirror.

"They's here!" Seung Ho peep his head into the dressing room. "Woah~! You're beautiful!" he compliment her. "That's my baby girl! Good luck! Fighting!!" he cheer her up and give her a friendly hug.

"Kumawo! Sighed! Let's go.." she looked at Dara. The two then wears their mask and head out.