The big day...

SUGAR & SPICE~!

It's been two month since the two meet and tomorrow is the big day. Well, it's the wedding of course! Time sure flies when you're having fun. kekekeke.... And you must be wondering how the two agrees to marry each other right? Let's just say that they are comfortable enough for each other and after several dates just the two of them, their parents decided to bring the relationship to the next level.

"Hunchae!!" Dara burst into the bride's changing room with Bom and Minji behind her. "Unni!!!" Chaerin happily welcome her best friend who is also the bridemaids. "Omo, you look beautiful in that!" Bom praise Chaerin. "I'm jealous of you Chaerinie! Why are you getting married before me?!" Bom pouted. Chaerin laughed at her oldest unni who is acting so childish.

"Well, I promise you I'll give the bauqeut to you," Chaerin winked to her. "But we have to snatch it with the other girls." Bom whines. "Unni, you're not called the BOMINATOR for nothing right?" Minji jokes. "Oh, yeah! I guess you're right!" Bom suddenly pumped up with fighting spirits. "That's BOMINATOR for you!" Dara joins in. They just laughed at their best friend very meaningful day.

 

0-----0-----0

 

"I couldn't believe it!" Seungri sits on the couch. Big bang boys are sitting in the groom's changing room. Young Bae is still tidying himself up. "Is it okay?" he asked Jiyong and got a thumbs up as a reply.

"Why of all people, you got married first hyung?" Seungri continues to whine up. "Maknae, shouldn't you said something else like, congratulations on your wedding hyung?" Jiyong locked his arm around the maknae's head. "Ow,ow,ow!!" he cried out. "You're too loud Seungri!" TOP awakes from his slumber. He's one weird alien who can sleep on the floor while all the other people were buzy with the wedding prep.

"Wake up hyung and wash up your face. You're going to be my best man remember?" Young Bae said to him and push him to the bathroom. "I wish I can fine pretty girls at your wedding and hook up!" Seungri said before receiving a hit on the head by Jiyong. Daesung on the other hand just laughed at the two when TOP suddenly fall behind his back acting as if he's a pillow.

"Hyung, your heavy!!" Daesung cried out as TOP crushed his body. "Come on boys. It's time!" Mr Dong appears on the door with a smile. "Yes, sir!" they all responded.

The wedding hall was huge and decorated beautifully. Red roses and white laces are every where. Young Bae stands in the center of the stage with the priest while the boys stands on his left. Then the bride appears with her father accompanying her along with the piano background. She had almost half of the face closed by her veil and just showed up her perfectly shaped lips. Mr Lee hands his daugther hand to Young Bae and then they proceed to the stage. The bridesmaid that follows the bride stands by the bride right side. Both of their besties looked at the two perfect couple with envy and joy.

During the pledge read by the priest, Young Bae and Chaerin manage to steal glance at each other and admire their partner looks. "I do," Chaering reply after receiving Young Bae's reply. "Now, you may kiss the bride." the priest said. Young Bae lifted up her veil and exposed her face. He's more nervous now than during the pledge. Kissing a girl in front of everyone is so embressing for him to do. On the other hand, he had to do it! So, he lean forward to reach for her lips while his hands cupped her face and planting a soft kiss to his wife.

The guest and families cheers. The boys run to Young bae side and start teasing him. The girls also did the same. For Chaerin's best friends to witness the rare kissing scene is very lucky of them. They knew about her cleanlinessess and was astonished when Young Bae manage to kiss her without a sweat. "Oh, really? Then you should know that our Young Bae is not the type of person that goes kissing around girls. He's a shy guy. He wouldn't do it if you didn't say it. In fact, we all were surprised when he was the one that make the first move!" Jiyong told them making the girls laughed.

"I wonder how will your married life would be Bae," Jiyong said to his friend after the others went to see the bride throws the bouquet away, leaving only the two of them behind. Young Bae exhaled. "Me too." he replied while watching his wife throws the flower away into a group of girls. "I got it!!" Bom hoist the flower up. "Congrats, unni!" Minji and Dara said to her. Young Bae continue to watch his wife happily together with her friends.

Their married life just begin. Wonder how they will compromise with each other. The sweetest guy ever and the fiercess girl on earth how will their first day would be?