Chapter 2 : I found my Nam Shin

My Cupids !! ~♥

I decided to changed a little in this fanfic.DongWoon and SoHyun didn’t know each other before.But… they still have crush on each other (soon)! Keke~~^O^

 

When the sun rise and the birds start twittering, a baby boy still sleep peacefully. The sun shine shadow on his face make him more beautiful. But… “Meow~~Meow~~” a little hungry cat cried out loud. “Meow~Meow” it’s keep crying and jump to the bed. It’s his face to wake him up.

*Hyunseung’s POV*

“ Stop! SeungA!Stop it!” I yell to my little cat. It’s running with unbelieve speed. I’m trying to catch it but fail. I run follow it to a strange garden,totally don’t know where is it! But my cat suddenly stop and run to a girl with a white dress. She hug my cat and step to me. She said something but I can’t hear clearly. I just hear : “I …this cat…find her… take care…Please!” “Who are you?What are you saying? please say again!?” I told that girl but she didn’t reply, she just smile and let the cat run to me. I hug th cat but when I turn head up, she disappear… and the place changed…this place… It’s my room!

“What happened? I’m still in house? That mean it’s just a dream?! But who is that girl? I even don’t know her, how can I dreaming about her?!”

*End Hyunseung ‘s POV*

He thought without releaser that SeungA is his face. See Hyunseung waked up, the cat cried out again “Meow~Meow”

Hyunseung started at the sound and finally find out little SeungA. He surprised and immediately hug the cat and jump like a kid. “SeungA, where have you been? Do you know how much I worried?” He asked but the cat just ignore him and his finger. “Oh?! You hungry?! Ok, let me take some milk for you” Hyunseung take a bowl with full of milk for the cat, it’s happily drink all. Mean while Hyunseung go to take a shower.

When he done , the cat just finished his meal and  jump to him. But… Hyunseung feel something strange, a smell very sweet… like woman’s shower scream…and of course, it can’t  be from him so… it’s from SeungA.

“ SeungA! Where did you get this smell?” – He asked the cat,it’s just look at him with his twinkle eyes and try to act like a female cat.

“A girl?!Yah! You left me and run follow a girl?!! Prevent cat!”- SeungA  shook his head and rub on Hyunseung like a sorry.

Hyunsung smile at his cute cat and said sweety

“I accept your apology but don’t do that again,Ok?”

“Meow~” The cat nod.

Neon jeongmal mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery(why)
Mystery , mystery, aldagado moreu neun neo
Igeot cham mystery, mystery, mystery, mystery(love)…

Suddenly,hyunseung’s phone rang. He pick up the phone

_Yoboseyo?

_Yo! Hyunseung!

_Junhyung?! What wrong is it? Why you call me this early?

_I call to tell you we’ll come your home at 8.00 am. We want to see your house to decorating it.

_Decorating? Does my mom told you guys to that?

_Of course! If not her then who!?Ah! DongWoon just left here, he said he come to meet you.

_What? But he even don’t know where my house!

_Don’t worry, he knows your address, he ‘ll find soon!

*SoWoon Street*

_Aishhhh!!! Where is his house?!Doojoon hyung said it’s on Beaunia Street but I even don’t know where Beaunia street!!!Damnit!- DongWoon angry after 25 minutes find Hyunseung’s house.He angryly stop the car in front of a luxury house and knocking the door

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_KIM HYUNAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! – A shout loud andstrong astomakethe roomexplode.The beautiful girl was sleeping immediately wake up and fall from the bed.

_Auw!hic! hic! … GAYOON UNNI!!! What are you doing? How could you treat me like that?!- the girl stand up with her hand on the cause of the hurt.

_Today is Sunday! Do you remember we’ll go shopping?- Jiyoon said

_I bet she didn’t remember!- Sohyun step to Hyuna and tidy her bed

_Oops!! I’m sorry! I’m forget it! – HyunA made a sad face with her puppy eyes

_Please stop it HyunA! You know your puppy eyes don’t work with us!- Jihyun complant

_Aishhh!! Ok, I’ll stop it!...A,but anyway, I have to introduce you to my new friend.

_New friend?Is it a guy? Does he handsome?! – Jiyoon asked with excited voice.

_Yay! You playgirl!- HyunA giggle_ Sorry to disappointed you but it’s…MY NEW CAT!!!! ^O^

_Cat?! You have a cat? When did you get it?And where is it? – Sohyung asked with shock face

_It’s just … right here?!?-HyunA point to the place of the cat but it’s…empty

_AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!My cat!!!! Where is it??? – HyunA scream and run around the room to find SeungA

_Camldown HyunA! I think it’s just go somewhere!- Jihyun said to HyunA and help her find the cat

_No...no! It’s… hic…not ok!hic!- she sod

_Ohhh!! HyunA, don’t cry.It’s just a cat, don’t cry. – Jiyoon try to caml her but it’s just make her more sad. Her eyes full of tear.

_Please don’t cry HyunA !!!!! Don’t cry!!!! You sad make me sad too!- Sohyun worried

_We ‘ll help you find it so don’t cry!!! The cat just hide somewhere, right you guys?

_Yeah!- all the girl said

HyunA wiped the tear then nod sadly._Please help me find the cat! –she said in a low voice and stand up quickly.

_Ok girl! What is the cat’s name? – Jihyun asked

_It’s SeungA. That’s his name.

_SeungA? It’s like a human name than a cat name.- Jiyoon wonder

_Whatere! Just find it or we’ll have a bad day with crying HyunA.- Gayoon whipser and then they start finding the cat.The house soon became a mess because of them. The maid try to tidy the mess but after they done, it’s became a mess again. But they still can’t find out where the cat. 4Minute girl lost almost energy to find the cat except…HyunA.

_I’m…so…tired…I can’t…find …anymore. -Sohyun lay in the bench with her tired body.But then she hear knock sound from the door.

_Guy…someone come!- She said in a tired voice so nobody can hear her because they are busy in the garden with HyunA. She stand up slowly and walk to open the door.

_I’m coming!!- she said but of course…the guy out there can’t hear anything so him keep knocking the door make she feels annoing and angrily open the door.

_I’m here so please stop it!-She yell out loud and noticed the door just … hit his head made him fall into the ground.

*Sohyun’s POV*

_AHH!!!!

OMG!!! What did I do? THE DOOR HIT HIS HEAD!!!! Ottoke!!!!~~ >”<

_Oh! Sorry!Sorry! I didn’t mean to do that! It’s just an accident! Are you Ok? – I quickly run to the guy and keep apologize. I carefully lift his face up and….OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi…his eyes…his nose…his skin… his lips … so…beautiful…so…perfect!!!!!! I look strange in his eyes with my hand automatic care his face. He looks at me with surprise eyes and afraid said:

_He..Hey! Can you please stop.…touching my face?!

I started at his wear-deep voice and finaly realized what I was doing!!! I blush and immediately  take my hands off him.

*End Sohyun’s POV*

_Sr…Sorry!! I’m very sorry!! – “What was you doing KWON SOHYUN!!!! So shame!!!!” – Sohyun thought with her face getting red like tomatoes.

DongWoon giggle like crazy when see her cute act with the red face and it’s make Sohyun blush more.

_Why you looking at me like that? Am I too handsome?- Dongwoon

_N…ne! A! An..ani! …N…no, I mean… “AAAAAAAAAAA! I’m act so stupid! Why I can’t even say clearly!!!!”- Her face seem hot enough to boom anytime.

_Haha!Ok!ok! I’m understand! You don’t need to say!!haha – Dongwoon giggle non- stop

“Gosh! This girl is so cute!! >///<” He thought and keep laughing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if this chapter a bit short

but please understand and support me

I 'll start to study from tomorrow TT~TT

but i 'll try to update soon~

Bye~Love you guys so much!*kiss*

♥ Hal ♥

*Bonus for SoWoon fan*

maybe this 'll be happen in next chapter?! keke~