Chapter 1 :The first meet and my first cupids ~ ♥

My Cupids !! ~♥

-AHHHHHHH!!! Otokeeee!!!! I’m late!!!!!!- HyunA ran quickly to the driver- Ajusshiiii!!!! Take me to the school, paliiii!!!

-Sorry miss, but I have to take Mr. Kim to the company now, you have to go by your self.

-Mo???Aishhhh!!!!!- she closed the car’s door and ran to school

When running, she watched her wristwatches and recognized she just left only 5 minutes. She try to run as fast as she could.Suddenly…

-Bang!!- Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!>”<

*Hyuna’s POV*

Ha….ha… I’m too tired now, I just ran more than 1 kilometer, my legs are going to break!!! No HyunA, no!!! Hurry up, you can’t be late!!! Go!Go! Just a little … “BANG!!!!!!!”

“AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I crashed into somebody!!!I’m falling downnnn!!!Bad day everrrrr!!!” My head is going to bum of scared!!! God!!! Please, help me!!!

…………………..

Wait!? Why I don’t feel hurt?! I have to fall already!!! I too scare to open my eyes

_Are you alright?

 A male voice? I immediately open my eyes and see a beautiful - handsome boy was caughting me.AHHHHH!!! SO SHAME!!!!!!!!! But …how can he beautiful like that!!! >”<

_Hey, miss! Are you alright? Why you looking at me like that?- he asks ( again )

_ A…So...Sorry, I didn’t mean to bum to you!!Sorry!Sorry – I left his arm and bowed 90 degree infront of him.

_No problem, but remember watch the street carefully or you’ll get accident, and next time, maybe won’t have somebody to help you like this time!- that guy told me.

_Ne, I’ll remember, thank you!!- I thanks to him and watch my watch again… Time is over!!! Ottokeeee!!!

_Omo, mianhe but I have to go now, mianhe!mianhe! “go go!!hurry up!hurry up!! >”<”

*End HyunA’s POV*

*HyunSeung’s POV*

I’m standing there watching the girl leaving. That girl seem so interesting, and fast too. If have a chance, I want to run with her. ^^ Wait!!!... Ahhh!!! Babo!! I forget too ask her name!!! Aishhhh!!! How can I forgot that??! How can I meet her again if I even don’t know her name??!!! God is kidding me!!Damnit!!

Suddenly, I feel somethings cold and wet in my hand. Oh, it’s raining! I have to go now before it become heavy !The sky is red too , look like storm’ll come soon!

_Taxiiii!!!!!- I wave a car near that.

_Please go to villa number 6 of Jang’s family!- I said to the driver

_Number 6?! I hear it’s belong to the price of Jang’s family but he doesn’t in Korean right? What are you going to do there?

_Just drive, ajusshi!- I said and smile friendly to the driver

*End HyunSeung’s POV*

When the rain start to rain heavyly, HyunA just came into the class.

 

-----Math class – 03-----

 

_Hey, HyunA! Why are so late today??- Gayoon asked and hit HyunA’s head.

_ Ah Unnii! It’s hurt!! T~T- HyunA yell

_I  just hit lightly, how can you hurt?? – But it’s still hurt- HyunA yell again

_This kid! – Gayoon giggle.

_Luck to you, the teacher hasn’t came yet… - Jihyun hasn’t a chance to finish her sentence.

_ EVERYONE COME BACK YOUR SIT! HURRY UP!!THE CLASS ‘ll START RIGHT NOW!!

_Talk later, OK? – Jihyun ask

_Okiii!!! 4 girls reply at the same time.

_Ahhh  HyunA ,please attend to the lesson, we don’t want any trouble, arraso??

_Neeee!!! I know, you told me everyday but … _ trouble still find you, right?- Gayoon answer quickly

_Ohhh, you are understand me! My best unni ever!! ^O^

_Ok! Now stop, teacher is watching us!!

_Neee!!! – HyunA said and glancedsoftly to the teacher.

….. After 30 minutes…….

The rain keep falling and growing, HyunA was watching the sky and rain through the window.

*HyunA’s POV*

The class is so bore!!! I know everything in this book already!!! I wanna dance and sing, not sit here and do nothing!!! Why don’t have dance class today? I miss teacher Boa!!! TT~TT

But the  rain is so beautiful, it’s so pure and … what can I say?! Gently? It remind me about the boy help me this morning. Ohhhhhh!!!! He is so cute and beautiful! I jealous with him>”<. His eyes, his nose, his skin, his hair,… but his lips… it’s so…sweet…I wanna… kiss him… O_____o

MO??!! I wanna kiss him!!?? OMG!!! I must be crazy!!! What are you thinking HyunA ?? You wanna kiss a guy you just met and even don’t know his name??!!

……………HIS NAME!!? I forget to ask his name!!!

_AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*End HyunA’s POV*

_AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone in the class started at the yell of HyunA and she released what did she just do. The teacher started too, after 2 second, she finally say:

_ KIM HYUNA!!!! PUNISHED FOR YELLING !!! MEET ME AFTER THE CLASS!!!

_Oh dear, punished ( again )!! – HyunA said in a low voice

 

 

-----Kim’s villa-----

Out side, the rain keep falling…

_Miss, you cameback home!- The bulter said.

_Ajusshiiii!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhu!!!!!!TT~TT

_You got punish again?- he said in a calm voice

_Ne!! Hic!hic! But i didn’t mean to do that!!

_Oh miss, don’t be sad, I know you are a good girl, that just an accident, right?

_Nee!!

_Everyone understand you, so just back to your room, take a bath and change your clothes, then go down here and have dinner,Ok?

_Ne!- HyunA quickly run to her room.

_Go!Go!

 

*HyunA’s POV*

_My sweety roommmm!!!- I said and lay down on the bed.

_Ahhh, I have to take a bad, my body is all sweat.

Then I stand up , quickly take new clothes and went to the bathroom.But suddenly, I hear a strange sound from the balcony.

_Meooo~~ Meooo~~~ Meooo~~

“What is that sound ?”I go and open the balcony’s door.I look around and find where the sound came from. Surprisingly , I find a little cat!!!! “He look so wet and weak! Poor him, he must cold and tired.”

_Meo~~Meo~ Kitty! Kitty!- I call him

_Meoooo~~

_Ohhh!! Come here with me!! You must cold and hungry!!!!Poor you!!

_Meooo~~~ - The cat runs to me , I and carry it on my arm then take it into the room.

_ You are so wet, you need to take a bath,let’s me wash you, Ok?- I said then take my clothes into the bathroom.

After bath and wash the cat, I put it on the desk.

_Little cat, do you feel better?- I asked the cat

_Meow~- The cat look around unfamiliar

_Uhhh!!! You are so cute!!! – I said then stronke his fur, find out that he has a small collar.

_Oh, you have a collar… your name is… SeungA? What does this mean?Anyway, it’s nice , I like your name, SeungAAAAAA!!!!!!

*End HyunA’POV*

 

-----Villa 06 of Jang’s family----

Hyunseung just cameback to Korean last week and nowhe lives alone here.

_SeungA ah!! SeungA!! I’m home!!! – He opened the door, put his bag down and call his cat.

_SeungA, Where are you??!- hegoes upstairs but didn’t find out where the cat.

“ where can he be? He isn’t at home. Don’t tell me that he lost. I have to ask DongWoon” he thought then get the phone call his dongsaeng.

_ Yoboseyo?

_ Ne! Hyung, you call me about your maid? They can’t come today, your mom said she hasn’t had enough.

_Ani, I want to ask you about the cat, you buy it for me right? But it isn’t at home, I can’t found it. Where it can go?

_Don’t worry hyung, SeungA usually goes around. It’ll return tomorrow.

_But it’s raining…

_It’ll find somewhere to hide, SeungA is a smart cat, it knows what to do!

_Ok, I trust you. But if it hasn’t come back tomorrow, I’ll find you first, araso?!

_Hyung!!? You likes the cat more than me?! TT~TT

_Yeah, I like the cat more than my naughty dongsaeng!! ^O^

_You are so selfish!!! :((

_Kekeke~ I know

_Hic, bad hyung!!!!!

_Alright, alright! I just joked, don’t be sad you babo. How can I hate my cute handsome boy?

_Really?_ Of course!

_Hyung is so evil >///<

_Ok,ok, I’m bad and I’m evil, right?

_Yes, that’s right.

_ Ohhh, I have to end the call, I lost too much time to call you.

_Ok hyung, bye!

_Bye!

Hyunseung end the call and go to his room.

“ This house is too big for me, I have to ask Beast to come here” – He though while laying on the bed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! This is the first chapter! Hope you guy enjoy it!

Please comment and subcribe!!!

And .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HYUNA AND DONGWOON!!!! (6/6)