EXOPLANET: FAN OBSERVATION

EXO RANDOM POST: MACROS, GIF AND MANY OTHER THINGS

Views on EXO by a fan on DC (ch trans cr: 海天月夜 eng by )http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/4a9e5304tw1du8lw8aefoj.jpg Take this with a pinch of salt it's just a personal view AND NOT AN OFFICIAL CONCEPT FOR EXO OR ANYWHAT RELATED TO EXO (WHICH IS BOTH EXO-K AND EXO-M)

(im gonna skip relevant stuffs)

MAMA's content is very hard to understand. EXO was not set as a single complete plot, so it will be even harder to understand.

The meaning of the name EXO: EXO is deprived from EXO PLANET, which is the planet outside of the solar system. The 12 of them have supernatural powers, but they lost their memories when they were forced to land on the Earth, and assuming that they are human beings living on the Earth. Although existing in two parallel worlds, but they don't know the existence of each other.

1. KAI
(picture1)
From the picture, it's the shape of a key.

Meaning of the name - KAI = To open = To enlighten

Personally think that the last (23rd) released teaser 'Into Your World' is somewhat about the synopsis of views on EXO teaser.

KAI is like a magician lurking everywhere, having the motion of waking up the other members. It could be seen as the only member who is waking up the other members and opening up the world between M and K in general. KAI could also be seen as the center point of waking up the members with powers who were asleep, connecting the bridge between M and K. He is one of the earlier members that realized his own powers and missions, which is to lessen the errors(misunderstandings) in between the two worlds. (You could see that KAI actually some sort walks around provocatively behind the members in the M and K mv)
But in the beginning because KAI was still young and his power was immature, although he could teleport to the world that he wanted, but not time. So he couldn't get help on time, and the 'space' was getting unstable gradually, and leading the two worlds to risk.

MAMA music video intro: although its mushy and movie-like, but you'll feel familiar after watching all 23 teasers, because everything was hinted in the teasers. There was this one phrase: 'Although stepping the same ground but looking at the different sun', you'll understand if you've watched D.O and SUHO teaser.
Although stepping on the same ground, but existing in the different content of the parallel worlds. Although it was seen that their distance was once so close, but they were staring at different places.

Actually the K members did not exist in the same world, so D.O-SUHO did not know each others' existence; D.O-BAEKHYUN singing without any relation, and when CHANYEOL walked into the house that D.O-BAEKHYUN were singing there wasn't anyone in the house too. 

KAI-SEHUN 14th teaser was portrayed as a heterogeneous related existence (?) Every teaser wasn't just to reveal the members, but also contain deep meanings which made me feel scared (except for the dance teasers)

-

HOW THE MEMBERS MET EACH OTHER AND WOKE UP:

KAI-XIUMIN met at the 11th teaser, they did something bad and being chased by unknown SHINY cars after their memories lost (while landed on Earth), assume that they robbed the bank or whatever. While being chased after they just met like that, and KAI-XIUMIN woke up (when they high-fived) and the scene ended by the two of them watching the moon.

ALSO the scariest part of the MAMA music video - the face painting and shouting part: KAI face paint represents that he is still the center of EXO, and literally he is the major 'priest' of EXO PLANET.

-

THE MOST HINTS IN EL DORADO TEASER:

'EL DORADO is an unknown world imagined by the people who lived in the past. 'The land of gold'/'The village of hope', and can be seen as CHANYEOL is looking for an unknown world looking for 'the village of hope'. You could see that CHANYEOL is searching for something in the EL DORADO teaser.

CHANYEOL is one of the members who had 'woke up' early, where in the MAMA music video every steps that CHANYEOL took ignited some flames. As if although he had regained his own powers, but was still in a state of unfamiliar with the operation of his powers. Guessing that CHANYEOL who met KAI and woke up was looking for the traces of his friends. When he found a stone, it was the stone of SUHO and LAY. Although it wasn't shown in the teaser, but it was assumed that this was the only way to collect all stones of 12 members.

As if it will causes memories lost and regaining superpowers after collecting all the patterned stones, in the end when CHANYEOL nodded it means that he had already collected all the stones.

In MAMA music video everyone has their own superpowers, also it is because that their lost memories were back and saving the world with all their might with their powers.

-

BLACK PEARL SEHUN TEASER: The existance of the two worlds.
(picture2)

If to see BLACK PEARL as the space that SEHUN was trapped in (BLACK STAR), it might indicate that SEHUN could adjust the time when he was on the clock, the background of the BLACK PEARL shadowed a full mooon, as if two moons existed. 
In the beginning of the teaser, SEHUN adjusted the time and made a full moon, and the other members in another dimension were reflected on the BLACK PEARL.

SUHO and CHANYEOL had their hands out, as if they were missing SEHUN who was trapped in another world, SEHUN too did the same gesture as if he misses them too.

-

EXO MEMBERS SUPER POWERS: D.O AS THE MAIN, LEFT SIDE: SPECIAL SERIES, RIGHT SIDE: ELEMENT SERIES
(picture3)

Special series: Teleportation, Time Control, Telekinesis, Flying, Healing, The power of a beast (???)/ Element series: Fire, Light, Wind, Water, Ice, Thunder

CHANYEOL-KRIS
SUHO-XIUMIN
KAI-LUHAN
SEHUN-TAO
BAEKHYUN-LAY
D.O-CHEN

They are paired like this.

in MAMA music video, KAI went to the place which LUHAN was at, D.O stomped his feet and CHEN touched the ground to feel the vibration.
SUHO had the water out and XIUMIN took one of the droplet and frozen the room. BAEKHYUN shot his light and LAY took it to heal the flower.
CHANYEOL spread the wings of the pheonix/bird of fire (cuz she didnt use the actual word for pheonix SO... lmao), KRIS called out for his dragon.
TAO sent the butterfly and SEHUN took the butterfly over.

For example of TAO and SEHUN, if TAO wanted to stop the time, the movement of the air will stop, SEHUN will be unable to use his wind power so it will be more effective if they use their powers together.

I'm thinking 'is everyone able to make their paired powers to grow stronger?' when I was watching that scene.

TO CONCLUDE: The members are all related, and there will be a better effect if two or more members combined their powers together. The members are separated into two worlds, so KAI's existence is essential. Because LAY's power is healing, so the shouting in MAMA for the revival of tree of life is essential too. (idk this part lol i think this DOES make some sense lol)

Lastly, LUHAN is neutral, telekinesis is a destructive power, it could be used to abuse and attack, but in the music video he uses his power to move ball shaped objects, and can observe the two parallel worlds through a round object. I think it is like 'knowing the existence of everything'. He might be one of the first two who know the fact of twelve as one with KAI. KAI using his teleportation power to clear the ways between the two worlds, and LUHAN who keeps an eye on everything. Thus, KAI is the center of EXO-K and LUHAN is the center of EXO-M as a perfect match.

CONCLUSION: The world as one, but separated unevenly and EXO is looking for ways to reunite the world. KAI and LUHAN as the communicative bridge the twelve members gradually gathered together.

12 members reunite to bring down evil to bring the world back together (PMSLLLLLLLLL), also to reunite the world, and the relationships between the members who exist together.

-END-

credit:  @ (@) thankyou for msunfinished for telling me about this :D

the link for this post

=======================================================================================================================

EVERYONE OF US HAVE DIFFERENT OBSERVATION ABOUT EXO

AND THEIR POWERS BUT THIS ONE REALLY

PIQUED MY INTEREST AND SO DOES THE OTHERS

:D WHAT D'YOU THINK?