It's war now.

My Vacation With EXO-M.

Your Pov.

I frozed after those words. Are they for real? No! I gotta to be strong. I have Lay now, and he's the most perfect guy any girl could ask for. I looked at my phone one for time, then hung up without a word. After that I looked into the mirror, which reflects my image, what a fool I look like? I've never plan for this happen. All I wanted was just a nice vacation where I can relax and have nothing else in my mind to worry about.

" This is a disaster. Well...I guess I couldn't get any worse."- With confident ,  I walked out those doors like nothing has happen. But I was wrong, as soon as I arrived at our table, there was fight going on. Seems like it is just getting started. And guess who are the two main fighters.

" You stole her from me!"- I heard Tao screaming while grabbing Lay's shirt colar.

" Now listen Tao! This doesn't have to get nasty. We could work this all out."- Lay was only able to say those words since his shirt is tighting up his neck.

I tried to stopped Tao, but in stead he pushed me that caused myself to fell onto the ground.  Xiu Min and Luhan quickly ran to helped me, but by the time they got there, bad news arrived first. Remember the little ankle accident I had before? Well...It was suppose to be healing by today, but thanks to Tao pushing me. It got worst than ever. They tried and treid to helped me stand up, but all I could do was sitting there. It hurts so bad. More than the time I felt guilty to Tao. 

" STOP!"- I screamed from the top of my lung. Pretty sure all of the people in side and out side heard it. It wasn't that small anyway. I glared from Lay to Tao. Both are looking rather very surprise. I'm not shocked with that as well.

" Just...stop! Everything."

" Hae Ra..."- I heard Lay's voice with a tincy bit made its way into my ear. I started to cry, on and on. Then someone appeared in front of my face, I didn't look since I can't raise my head or anything at the moment. But I could smell the scent of that person cologne. Obvipusly not the person that I am waiting for.

" You okay, Hae Ra?"

" Do you think I am still okay?"

" Well...No..I mean you hurt yourself pretty bad--"

" I HURT MYSELF?DID I REALLY HURT MYSELF? OR WAS IT YOU..the precious little panda.."

" I'm sorry. It's just because you hang up so sudden. I thought..."

" What? You thought was being hurt by Lay?! The only person who treated me just like I want tried to hurt me?"

" Well..Like I said before. I love you, and that means no one else can have you."

" YOU LOVE ME?! YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME WHILE PUSHING ME TO THE GROUND?! AND I GUESS YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT MY ANKLE IS INJURED.."

" It is? Where? Let me see."- He said as he tried to search for the injured part. Which makes him look more a-like to a jerk.

I slapped him (hard) in the face. He hold his face as he glared at me after being hit. He smirked, then stood up without even try to help me. Oh yeah..Some love that is.

" This isn't over. I will get you back. No matter what...I AM NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!"- Those were his last words before he stomped his way out of the restaurant. Soon as he was gone, the others came to helped me. But it was useless. Now my legs may never walk again.

Thanks you, Tao...Thank you so much for saying those fake "I love you"..And thank you for hitting my boyfriend with no ing reasons. I'M REALLY THANKFUL.