Nostalgia

Our tainted love story

 

 

- Infinite- Crying (A/N I'll be putting in songs you can listen to while you read.. if u want :D)

 



You ran down the dark alleyway under the moonlight in fear of being seen. The cool breeze brushed across your face and you felt a shiver down your spine. This was your last chance. "I have to escape."

 

Earlier that day

 

There are some things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. No matter what happens, keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world; it’s the beginning of a new life.

 

No one knows what will happen in the future. You might have a dream or an ambition but no one knows what lies ahead. You might even fall in love.

 

When you woke up, you stretched out your hands, seeking his warmness. Then you remembered that he wasn’t there anymore. "It's been a year already?" you thought to yourself.

 

You walked outside onto the balcony and felt a pang in your heart and a tear slid down your face. "January 26th" your mothers birthday. She had died when you were just four. Although you had very little memories of her, your heart still ached. This was also the day when he left you, without notice, without a word, without even saying goodbye. You missed him so much.

 

Flashback

 

"How is it _____, not too cold out here is it, are you okay?" he said. You nodded.

How could you complain when he was right there next to you, what more could you wish for.

 

You watched the blazing sun slowly disappear through the tall mountains. It was magical.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" he said, as he pulled you close towards him.

Your heart was thumping against your ribcage, could he hear that? You could feel the heat rushing to your cheeks.

"Ahaha, y-yeah I guess it is." you stammered. Quite casually, his hands made their way down to meet yours. He linked his fingers with yours. They slipped together perfectly. It made you feel warm and bubbly inside. You liked how that felt.

A tiny breeze brushed by and you chuckled.

"Ehem the grass is...really.." you blushed embarrassed. He moved himself even closer to you.

 

"Hey_____, you’re blushing again," he whispered. You melted inside, how could he make you feel this way, just by saying your name. He pulled you even closer and you blushed even more.

 

"Y-yah, ert." you squealed. He smirked and brushed his fingers along your cheeks. You tackled him and both of you rolled down the grassy hill, when you got to the bottom, he was on top of you.

 

The world turned silent, all you could see was him. By now the stars were already beginning to come out. He leaned closer to you, you felt his warm breath on your skin and you tingled inside. His lips were just inches away from yours, he moved closer to you, you closed your eyes and waited for the kiss, surprisingly there was none.

 

"Did you think I was going to kiss you, pabo," he teased. You turned a bright shade of red; a kiss would've been nice though. Thank god it was dark. While you were lost in your thoughts, he leaned in and kissed you. Your body felt electrocuted, only he could make you feel that way.

 

"_____, you're blushing again aren't you?" he smiled.

 

I'll be yours forever as long as you'll be mine. "Lies, they were all lies." You had opened up your heart to him; did you really mean nothing to him? He gave you strength, he-- you shook off those thoughts. "He's gone now," you mumbled to yourself. "He left me."

 

You wiped your tears and threw on an old pair of denim shorts and your white hoodie. When you took your bag off the table, a wedding invitation slid onto the floor, on it was your name and a date. "January 27th, tomorrow?" you muttered to yourself, but your mind soon slipped back to "him". "He’s not worth it, I don’t need anyone, and one day I'll become a star." Then you got onto your bike and set off for another tiring day of work at the chicken shop.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kikwang entered the house to hear the familiar grunting and coming from Key's room. "What's my best friend doing to his life," he thought to himself. As he walked up the staircase, he found bras and on the floor. He kicked them aside and proceeded to walk to the couch. As he the TV, he saw two figures from the corner of his eye, emerging from Key's room. One was a shirtless Key, the other was probably his most recent target, a blonde girl with slim legs and a honey colored complexion. Kikwang had to admit she was beautiful. She didn't deserve this. No one deserved this.

 

"Yah hyung, you came back earlier today, why didn't you tell me," laughed Key as he brushed his fingers through his brown hair. He seemed calm as usual; the girl on the other hand had turned a bright shade of pink. The buttons on her dress were not on properly and her cherry red lipstick had become smudged on her face.

"Key, have you forgotten whose house this is," Kikwang answered, beginning to feel annoyed, "It's mine."

"I guess I'll come back next time oppa," she mumbled, leaning in to kiss Key.

"No," replied Key, pushing her away. Here we go again thought Kikwang.

"When are you free then?" she asked.

"Just, don't come back, I don't ever want to see your face again, girls like you are the people who annoy me most," Key laughed.

"Oppa stop joking around," she replied.

"Do I look like I'm joking?" scoffed Key.

"What do you mean, we just--," she replied, tears forming in her eyes.

"Just leave okay Sarah," he sighed, no sympathy in his voice at all.

Kikwang felt sorry for the girl.

"You said you loved me," she sobbed, tears slid down her face, her knees started to wobble, "you told me you loved me."

"Did you think that I would love someone like you?" Key sneered. "Ugly, heartless girl, so gullible, do you believe everything someone tells you? Who would want a stupid girl like you?" He had crossed the line.

"You'll never find anyone that truly loves you and my name is Tara, not Sarah," she hissed. Key rolled his eyes.

"Here it comes," Kikwang thought to himself. He waited for the slap, but heard nothing. Instead, she had kneed him, hard; in the place it hurts most. Then, she grabbed her clothes and stormed out the door, slamming it behind her.

 

Key took a seat on the sofa next to Kikwang and sighed.

"You know this is wrong," mumbled Kikwang, who was still glaring at the TV screen.

"What's wrong?" Key replied.

"You know what's wrong Key, playing with all of these girls hearts, they aren't toys Key," Kikwang said with clenched teeth.

Key smirked, "that one was number fifteen, my new record, just one week of dating and--."

"I thought you knew better than this," sighed Kikwang.

"Why should I care about their feelings?" replied Key, "all a girl does is use you then crush you."

"Why don't you give actually loving someone a try," hissed Kikwang.

"Why don't you give dating someone else and forgetting Hyori a try," sneered Key.

 

Kikwang flinched when he heard Hyori's name.

"I KNOW NICOLE CHEATED ON YOU, HYORI DID THAT TO ME TOO, BUT THIS ISN'T THE WAY YOU SHOULD HANDLE IT," yelled Kikwang, his voice had risen to a shout, anger boiling inside him.

 

Key knew he had gone too far, mentioning Hyori really hurt his hyung.

 

Key walked into his room and sat on the bed. The photo of the girl who once meant the world to him lay next to his bed, he missed her, he wanted her back, she had cheated on him but he loved her. His icy heart melted a bit when he hugged the silver frame close to him. An unfamiliar ache attacked his heart.

"Where are you Nicole," he sobbed.

 

Kikwang thought of Hyori and his tears began to fall. He buried his face in his hands. How could a woman that hurt him so much still have a place in his heart? Why couldn't he forget her?

 

The 2 sat there crying, their hearts aching. When were these two boys going to learn how to let go?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys :) This is my first fanfic so.. I hope you guys enjoy it. Any ideas or suggestions would be great lmao :)