Chapter 3

Eye Contacts

 

 

Kris’s POV

I was thinking about that boy lately. I couldn’t get him out of my head since the moment our eyes met at the cafeteria. He looked like a panda. -pandas are my favorite animals- Okay, i was biual but there hasn’t been any guy i was interested in before. I had no experience with a guy but i wouldn’t mind having either. But i wasn’t into these kind of stuff that much so i hadn’t even had that much experience with girls.

After cafeteria, our eyes met a lot. One time i saw him watching me playing basketball, i screwed up after that. I couldn’t imagine i would be this nervous when a certain someone was watching me.

While I and Kai were going to the basketball court someone grabbed my arm. When i looked at who, i saw the guy who has been on my mind lately.

“E-excuse me. Are you chinese? I don’t see many chinese person at school.”  He said after releasing my arm slowly. Seriously? Was he asking me if i was chinese ? Oh my god, can someone really be this pure? First he was trying to start a conversation with me and now he’s asking me this ? Why does he look so cute when he’s trying so hard. And what is with that voice ? I could listen to him for hours even if the stuff he say wouldn’t make any sense. And this look in his eyes. Oh boy…

“Yes i am. Are you also?”

“Y-yeah, It’s nice to know that there’re chinese people more than i know in here. Anyway, thanks for answering.” He said quickly and made a move to leave. “Nice, see you later chinese boy.” I said without thinking. He made that much effort so it wouldn’t be fair to let this effort waste, right ?

------------------

“Oh my god, you just didn’t stop smirking while you were talking to that dude.” Kai said. I was smirking? I didn’t even notive. Of course i wouldn’t let Kai know about that. Otherwise he would’nt stop mocking me.

“I have never had a conversation which i’m asked if i’m chinese by a random guy, so it was pretty funny.” I answered while couldn’t help but smile. Since nobody knew about our eye contacts, this answer should have been enough for him.

“Hm… If you say so…” Kai said. He was smirking while he was saying that but i didn’t care. Even if he thought i fell for this guy, and no i didn’t but i quite liked this cute boy, it was alright since all of my friends knew that i was bi.

 

Tao’s POV

Okay, i’m going to talk to Kris. I’ve decided. I have no idea what i’m going to say to him but whatever. Since we’re both guys nobody will misunderstand. Actually there’s something to misunderstand but nobody will. But Kris might understand since he knows how i look at him, i mean how much. And he knows talking to him is a huge step for me. But don’t misunderstand me it’s not like i like him. I just follow him with my eyes everyday. But i have to admit, i’ll probably start liking him after i talk to him.

----------

While i was going to my class from cafeteria i saw Kris. I was alone, he was with one of his korean friends. I’ve decided to talk to Kris so it would be the best if i did it when my friends weren’t by my side. But talking to him now, when he’s this close was making me nervous. My palms started sweating, my heart beat got faster. I gulped and tried to not to think anything but then Kris turned around and looked at me. Looks like while i was trying to not to think anything, i unconsciously got close to him and grabbed his arm. He was smirking at me. I had to say something. “E-excuse me. Are you chinese? I don’t see many chinese person at school.”  I said after letting go his arm.

What the heck was i talking about ?! What the heck is this question ?! Well it was a miracle that i didn’t ask ‘Why i can’t take my eyes off you?’ but still…

“Yes i am. Are you also?” he was looking at my eyes directly. I have never been this close to him, i have never seen his eyes this close. Damn it, my heart was beating so fast.

“Y-yeah,” I said.” It’s nice to know that there’re chinese people more than i know in here. Anyway, thanks for answering.” When I broke the eye contact and was about to leave, he said “Nice, see you later chinese boy.” His smirk was on all over his face. How could i not blush when someone was looking at me like that ? Also his korean friend was chuckling while he was watching us. This must have been the weirdest conversation Kris has ever had. Well i couldn’t blame him for that. I had to leave there right away, i didn’t want to embarrass myself more than that. So i run to my class and didn’t care what they thought.

------------

“Tao, why are you smiling for no reason ? You look like a high school girl who just met her bias.” Xiumin said after i took my seat at classroom. I must have really looked like that. I covered my cheeks with my cold palms to calm mtself down and let them take the heat away.

I chuckled to Xiumin’s words but didn’t answer. He seemed confused. But he didn’t say anything and took his seat.

 

@pripri Tao is like a fangirl, right ? XD

Also thanks for subscribing everyone >.<